Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Lunalux
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Lunalux »

thank you :D
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

The error of editing lineage descriptions, and the error of a lineage not being created have been fixed.

------------------------

The issue with picking up eggs is currently the following:

When an egg is frozen it takes MS a little while to realize it has happened. That is why on occasion when you've picked up your fill of eggs and freeze one or more eggs, MS still tells you for a while that you cannot grab more. I'm currently in the process of pinpointing which part is stashing the false info that you still have a limit full of unfrozen eggs. Until I find the spot, just be aware that if you erroneously get the message that you are at the egg limit, try again in a few minutes and you should be able to pick up eggs again.
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
I will be intermittently away during July 7th - August 11th, so please bear with me if it takes me a while to respond to you. ^_^
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

What about the part where it says you did get the egg, but you really didn't and were actually taken to another players Keep?
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Natakiro
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Natakiro »

Rosehill wrote:The error of editing lineage descriptions, and the error of a lineage not being created have been fixed.
Awesome, thank you! Just went back and edited them successfully ^.^
✝ Born-Again Christian ✝
Dragon CavedeviantART
My families; PM if you want any offspring!
★★★ My Wishlist ★★★
<3 God bless! <3
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

New problem. I had a trade, I had put gold in and sent it back, it said waiting for player to accept trade. It was cancelled because on their end it said it was waiting for me. O.o

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Neuvillette
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Neuvillette »

I recently was hit with an error that basically told me that spamhause had blocked my ip and was until recently unable to post not sure if it was on the sites end or not but it's been resolved still.

Also up until today I was using linkclump to quickly open pet links on magistream so I didn't have to press the back button not sure if that had anything to do with it.
I am looking for hyenas right now. My about me section is very outdated but I still like garms fenrirs and now hyenas
Natakiro
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Natakiro »

Rosehill wrote:The issue with picking up eggs is currently the following:

When an egg is frozen it takes MS a little while to realize it has happened. That is why on occasion when you've picked up your fill of eggs and freeze one or more eggs, MS still tells you for a while that you cannot grab more. I'm currently in the process of pinpointing which part is stashing the false info that you still have a limit full of unfrozen eggs. Until I find the spot, just be aware that if you erroneously get the message that you are at the egg limit, try again in a few minutes and you should be able to pick up eggs again.
I really hope this is resolved soon. Saw a Tenabre Fox in the stream, froze one of my eggs to make space, and then went to grab it, but it kept telling me I couldn't have more than 5 eggs. Kept checking back, logged out, cleared cache and everything, but it went on for a good 4 minutes and then someone else grabbed it. Pretty frustrating and disappointing; froze that egg for nothing, and I so wanted that Tenabre. :t-tantrum:

And is the stream still not refreshing at the 15-minute marks? I haven't heard any updates on this, would like to know if it is an intended thing or not (hope it isn't; I liked how it refreshed before.)
✝ Born-Again Christian ✝
Dragon CavedeviantART
★★★ My Wishlist ★★★
<3 God bless! <3
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Natakiro wrote: And is the stream still not refreshing at the 15-minute marks? I haven't heard any updates on this, would like to know if it is an intended thing or not (hope it isn't; I liked how it refreshed before.)
It is refreshing on the quarter hour for me just fine like it did before the server move. :t-shrug:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Natakiro
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Natakiro »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Natakiro wrote: And is the stream still not refreshing at the 15-minute marks? I haven't heard any updates on this, would like to know if it is an intended thing or not (hope it isn't; I liked how it refreshed before.)
It is refreshing on the quarter hour for me just fine like it did before the server move. :t-shrug:
Hmm, odd. I just waited again at 10:15 and it didn't refresh on its own. I tried grabbing one of the creatures but it acted like it wasn't there anymore, so I refreshed the page manually and the stream did indeed update, but doesn't seem to do it automatically for me. Maybe it's a browser compatibility issue? I am using Opera.
✝ Born-Again Christian ✝
Dragon CavedeviantART
★★★ My Wishlist ★★★
<3 God bless! <3
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

i guess this counts as a site error - i subscribe to all the threads i reply in, and that generates notification emails when someone replies to one of those threads. i haven't gotten any emailed notifications since at least the weekend :t-woo:
ImageImageImage
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: City of Refuge by Starhawk (#38) | watching: Outer Limits
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads

Return to “Support and Suggestions”