How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Enchanteddil »

NyxNoire wrote:Yes, they need to fucking CHECK before closing the doors, that's why there are both cameras and mirrors.

I think the IFN just came back - https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... #p22418488
Most of our bus drivers are totally nuts. No doors in most buses and at the traffic light, they yell at people to get off because they don't want to stop at bus stops with no people/ hardly any people. Then as soon as the light turns green, they pull the bus. There have been many accidents this way.

OMG, IFN is back !! :woo: :woo: :woo:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Enchanteddil wrote:
NyxNoire wrote:Yes, they need to fucking CHECK before closing the doors, that's why there are both cameras and mirrors.

I think the IFN just came back - https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... #p22418488
Most of our bus drivers are totally nuts. No doors in most buses and at the traffic light, they yell at people to get off because they don't want to stop at bus stops with no people/ hardly any people. Then as soon as the light turns green, they pull the bus. There have been many accidents this way.

OMG, IFN is back !! :woo: :woo: :woo:
Your bus drivers sound both crazy and scary O.o
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

NyxNoire wrote:Your bus drivers sound both crazy and scary O.o
They are :angry:
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

jesus, I need to get out of this house. I hate it here
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Katnilb »

I really love weird computer bugs. They're tiny little mysteries with logical explanations; little bits of technological magic tricks waiting to be revealed, even if the revelation is just a dodgy computer part.
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

every time i try to tidy up a bit i start lapsing into a sort of spiraling stress, trying to figure out how many things i really want, what can i get rid of so my room will never need to be messy again
then that turns into what do i only have partial attachment to, what could i get over so that everything i own could be easily found, packed, and dumped into the back of a pickup in under 10 minutes
and then becomes what handful of small items would i feel crushed without that can fit in the back of a bugout bag, why do i even have anything else
and then wondering why i have anything, why do i even care about anything, what's really keeping me here, is it laziness? do i just not feel like running off right now? that's okay, because if i let it get to the next stage i'll be so spaztically stressed that the only thing that keeps me put is wondering if transition will be any faster in any place i'd run to.

my cleaning method usually involves half of everything in my immediate LOS finding itself in the street can outside. and yet somehow the amount of shit around me never goes down. sometimes i wonder if i ever actually stopped hoarding.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

My work has been keeping me stressed out to the point where I'm completely exhausted when I get home. I'm off tomorrow and have to have apt maintenance come in, so I figured I ought to clean up what I haven't been able to. Good lord... it feels so good to have a relatively clean apartment. No empty boxes laying all over the place. No cat hair on the wood floor, fully cleaned litter box, moved some furniture.... it's just nice to finally have it look decent in here.

I have to find a way to lower my stress levels when I get home so I can maybe start getting shit done after work instead of going to bed at 7:00 every night. :(
jmilana
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jmilana »

MS is running so much slower for me since the "updates" on September 19th. It's crawling. Also, I keep getting an error message that says "502 Bad Gateway" when I try to click certain creatures. What's going on? Is there any way to speed up the site on my end? Someone please help! D:
Icefall
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Icefall »

I’m back just in time for Halloween
0/25 Gifts Thank you all so much
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

remy isn't serving his holiday brew, so i'm guessing that what's flooding the stream now isn't the halloween release
are there gaps between the bunnies and demon fish where regular stream creatures float by, and i've just been missing them?
come to think of it i think even the holiday releases have gaps in them
is this like that platypus thing that was happening a while back?

Return to “Community Discussion”