How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Danafox »

Real wrote:Tomorrow is my first day of work and I'm so stressed. My colleague said I'll do fine on my own but I would have really preferred to have her there with me at least on the first day.
Don't think I'll be able to sleep much tonight because of my anxiety :t-fear:
I wish you the best of luck and just believe in yourself, believe. You can totally do it ! :t-glomp:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Spare a minute to give a few clicks to help some critters? :t-swoon: I can usually click twice a day (morning and night)......

https://www.animalwebaction.com/

ETA - just clicked again...
Last edited by HiddenMystic on October 1st, 2019, 6:10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Jinzeiu
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jinzeiu »

I got a parking ticket because I forgot to pay to park even though the machine to pay was right next to me. :derp:
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Danafox wrote:
Real wrote:Tomorrow is my first day of work and I'm so stressed. My colleague said I'll do fine on my own but I would have really preferred to have her there with me at least on the first day.
Don't think I'll be able to sleep much tonight because of my anxiety :t-fear:
I wish you the best of luck and just believe in yourself, believe. You can totally do it ! :t-glomp:
I swear the irony in this post......guess what everyone?

My hubby and I got jobs in the same place tomorrow!!!!

Totally came out of nowhere because a friend of ours talked to a friend of theirs and gave us the news late this afternoon and I did a phone interview and that's it tomorrow we are both thrown into the deep end and both of us are nervous....lolol

oh god I hope at least one of us can keep this job. :sweat:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

trying to use vapes to wean away from a heavy cigarette habit. mom switched first so she's been at it a while and likes to check out weird flavors and all that stuff, and she found one that's supposed to smell like one of the kinds of old pipe tobacco and loaded up the pens+little box shaped one with it. it's... kind of nice, i guess? it almost tastes like weird coffee, but i don't know about it? i just managed to place that what's really 'off' about it is that the taste it leaves in my mouth reminds me of people who were friends of the family for decades up until a little less than 20 years ago
like... when they royally screwed mom over, tormented her personally as well as our homelife stability until we left the state she grew up in, and then tried to track us down elsewhere around 9 years later with a shoddy excuse about buying shit from a relative we lived with who didn't want them there either.
i don't know if i want to tell her it feels really weird and creepy smelling that stuff around the house or just try to ignore it and go along with it hoping it'll help teach me to be less sensitive to remembering shit that makes me uncomfortable by something so small as a smell. i don't know if you even actually can train yourself out of that but tbh it would be pretty nice since i just frequently have my head yanked into the past for some reason or another and it's pretty frikin' obnoxious...
jmilana
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jmilana »

I was trying to stop my mom from accidentally stepping on the many, many stinkbugs around our house while she's painting. She doesn't mind bugs, she just can't see them and ends up stepping on them. So I moved a couple of them away from her and then noticed a GIGANTIC, DISGUSTING spider hanging above me! EW! And my mom goes, "So I can kill him?" Yes, mom, you can kill him.

Why do I feel this way? I try to save as many bugs as possible - ants, worms, stinkbugs, ladybugs - but whenever I see spiders or centipedes, I'm just like...KILL IT WITH FIRE! I feel bad for this. They deserve to live too, but I just can't bring myself to rescue them, I just can't. T_T
Madd
Queen of Mean
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Madd »

I don't work here anymore but I do still have this egg

Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Does that mean you'll stay for a while? :haha:
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Kestrad wrote:
Does that mean you'll stay for a while? :haha:
Man and here I am taking that in an ominous way. :wtf:
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Welp I don't have sleep apnea and the doctor thinks narcolepsy is unlikely... Back to the drawing board I go. :sulk:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”