Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
TSDaMan
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by TSDaMan »

Am attempting to initiate a tread from my adoption thread but I keep getting an error 404 that says "No such page exists" and I must be delirious. I assure you I am NOT delirious however I am becoming quite annoyed.
ImageImageImageImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

TSDaMan wrote:Am attempting to initiate a tread from my adoption thread but I keep getting an error 404 that says "No such page exists" and I must be delirious. I assure you I am NOT delirious however I am becoming quite annoyed.
If you go to your trade page after getting that error message you will see that the trade has indeed been started - I've had no problems sending out critters from my giveaway thread since the maintenance...no clue why it's doing it but it will be fixed in time like all the other little bugs. :yey:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

Natakiro wrote:
As the previous poster mentioned, all of my hatchlings are being displayed as eggs; they're shown as hatchlings in my keep and on the embedmore screen itself, but turn to egg images once the code is generated. It also does this on the individual embed page, but will show the hatchling there while the code is actually using the image for the egg.

Edit: Strangely seems to only happen with my creatures that are part of a Family? Non-Family creatures show up as intended when generating the code. Maybe just a coincidence on my end, but I am still having this issue, regardless.
It's the same with me. It doesn't seem to happen all the time, but when it does, it's only with Family creatures
Thank you for clicking <3
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

RubyNightShade wrote:
Natakiro wrote:
As the previous poster mentioned, all of my hatchlings are being displayed as eggs; they're shown as hatchlings in my keep and on the embedmore screen itself, but turn to egg images once the code is generated. It also does this on the individual embed page, but will show the hatchling there while the code is actually using the image for the egg.

Edit: Strangely seems to only happen with my creatures that are part of a Family? Non-Family creatures show up as intended when generating the code. Maybe just a coincidence on my end, but I am still having this issue, regardless.
It's the same with me. It doesn't seem to happen all the time, but when it does, it's only with Family creatures
Just had 3 hatchies show up as eggs when I went to use the embed multiple link...deleted the recent history in my browser and they now show up as hatchies in the click threads. Have you tried that? :wave:

And if you're wondering - 2 were regular eggs and one was a member of a lineage....
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

Just had 3 hatchies show up as eggs when I went to use the embed multiple link...deleted the recent history in my browser and they now show up as hatchies in the click threads. Have you tried that? :wave:

And if you're wondering - 2 were regular eggs and one was a member of a lineage....[/quote]

Well, I'm going to expose the fact that I'm techno-challenged here, but I am fed up enough with my hatchies looking like eggs (and sometimes preventing me from grabbing any more eggs from the Stream or Shops) that I'm fine with that, IF I can fix this issue.

Here goes... How do you delete recent history in the browser? Thanks! :D
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

I use an older version of Firefox...top of the browser window there is a "History" link - click that then the clear recent link. On the pop up I have it set on time to everything and have the cache box checked...has always worked fine for me.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

And if you are using Windows 10 and the most up to date Firefox, look for the 3 dashes in the upper right corner of your browser..

then click options > Privacy & Security > scroll down to History and click the Clear History button
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

HiddenMystic wrote:
RubyNightShade wrote:
Natakiro wrote:

And if you're wondering - 2 were regular eggs and one was a member of a lineage....
I just tried this and it worked! Thank you!
Thank you for clicking <3
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:And if you are using Windows 10 and the most up to date Firefox, look for the 3 dashes in the upper right corner of your browser..

then click options > Privacy & Security > scroll down to History and click the Clear History button
I don't have Firefox, but I do have Windows 10, Chrome version. Husband walked me through the Clear History, did the 'deed', but my hatchies are still looking like eggs. I did not clear the cookies, though (I really don't feel like having to remember all my passwords with my auto-log-ins, but if I have to clear them to clear up this mess...guess I will). Should I have cleared the 'cookies', too?

Thanks!

EDIT: I didn't realize that I had a choice of how much to remove from my browser, so I did it a second time and chose 7 days. That action locked up my PC to the point where I had to Ctrl/Alt/Delete to close the internet, then refreshed. Once I did that, though, it put everything right again! My hatchies look like hatchies again! :-D Thanks for everyone's help. <3
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

No, clearing cookies is a separate operation and shouldn't be affected when clearing history in Windows 10. Cookies also shouldn't have anything to do with images.

I've had some hatchlings show up as eggs, but it hasn't affected my ability to catch more. Are you certain you don't have an extra egg somewhere? Maybe you meant to freeze one, but moved it to another tab before actually freezing it?
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me

Return to “Support and Suggestions”