Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rhia »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: If yours is doing the same as mine, check your trades anyway.. you'll probably find that the trade has been initiated. So just open the initiated trade and continue as usual.. it's just another one of the current hiccups. Things are still working, it just seems like they aren't.
thank you for the info :wave:
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

My all-time Giveaway

Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Kestrad wrote:So when I checked my Keep earlier I'm pretty sure my protected tabs were highlighted in yellow, but now none of my tabs have the protected indication anymore. Not sure if this is a graphical error or the tabs are actually unprotected now, since I can't recall off the top of my head how to re-protect them. :derp: I'll report back once I check.

EDIT: Looks like the tabs are still protected, but the color change indicator is gone now.
THIS has happened to me as well. I almost freaked out right now, thinking what I need to protect my stuff again ASAP and then I realized, it's still protected, but the color of the tabs is no longer there to indicate that it is protected.

Needs a fix =x I vote that we can choose the color for the tabs ourselves (that'd be fun)

EDIT: So very sorry, finished reading through this thread and it seems I'm just reporting something that everyone has already reported.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to TEAM MS for all the upcoming fixes and prior fixes. <3

Double Edit: Twitter buttons do not work, I have an addon on Firefox called GoodTwitter and that doesn't seem to work any more. :sweat:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

I noticed that someone else is having the same issue as I am, where the site changes my hatchlings to eggs when I put them in the hatcheries. This also means that I cannot grab any other egg from the stream or shops (with probably the Donation Shop as the only exception, though I haven't tried to buy anything from there). Just letting you know that it's happening to more than one person...probably several others.

Hope you guys can get it straightened out. Thanks for all of your hard work. <3
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

I know a few people had to reset their avatars, me included. That wasn't a problem, but are we going to have to use urls only from now on? I was a big advocate for uploading directly from my computer so I could adjust the size accordingly. Just curious.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Spoiler
Not sure what this is, but it feels like something someone with access should know about

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

I don't know if I'm the only one or not, but I'm not seeing a link to my inventory anywhere...
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

ML1201 wrote:I don't know if I'm the only one or not, but I'm not seeing a link to my inventory anywhere...
It went back to where it originally was - go to your keep page - mine is the far right button above my tabs. Am guessing it will eventually get back to where is was before the maintenance. Way I look at it is is there to access and there is other stuff that needs "rewired" first lol.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
leica
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by leica »

Added detail trade error.

offer - xxxx ........................... offer - you
|-------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------|
creature
creature

|-------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------|
Gold:.....................................Gold:
(write box)..............................(write box)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADD ITEMS
(my tabs)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.o

-This blank, nothing. Just bottom line. (scroll is end, no TRADE OPTIONS)
'confirm trade' button and put the 'password box' is not here.
I try to put the gold and write memo, it don't see.
-Initiated other trade, but same.
Initiated trade, 'Page not found message' with '404' error.
And after back to the site, don't select creature, so don't put the trade in creature.
If I click the tab under the ADD ITEMS, see https://magistream.com/trades/(trade nuber)# ,
but don't see in the tab creatures.
-I removed cash, and use other computer, and use explorer and chrome.
But I don't solve the problem.
Spoiler
<h3>Offer - You</h3>
<ul class="topiclist forums" style="height:300px;overflow-y:auto">
</ul>
Gold: <input type="text" class="inputbox" style="width:40px" id="goldbox" value="0" />
<textarea maxlength="140" placeholder="Trade notes - 140 characters or less" id="notebox" class="inputbox" style="display:block;margin-top:2px;height:5em;"></textarea>
<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
</div>
<div class="panel" style="clear:both">
<div class="inner"><span class="corners-top"><span></span></span>
<h3>Add Items</h3>
<script type="text/javascript">
var trade_id=7007621;
</script>
Last edited by leica on September 24th, 2019, 10:17:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

HiddenMystic wrote:
ML1201 wrote:I don't know if I'm the only one or not, but I'm not seeing a link to my inventory anywhere...
It went back to where it originally was - go to your keep page - mine is the far right button above my tabs. Am guessing it will eventually get back to where is was before the maintenance. Way I look at it is is there to access and there is other stuff that needs "rewired" first lol.
Thanks! I didn't notice it because it blended in with the other tabs. o///o
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

Wellll, phooey, my hatchlings are still showing up in the nurseries as eggs and the system believes I have 5 eggs, when in fact I have 4. Had to dump a couple of critters (a Taggelisk and the new Seahorse) to make room for a Kraken, thinking I would have two open slots, but no such luck. Could have picked two from the stream if not for this glitch. Fortunately, they're common, so as soon as things get back to normal again...I'll be fishing. :D
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)

Return to “Support and Suggestions”