2023 Halloween gifting wish list thread

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2023 Halloween gifting wish list thread

Post by Revan »

Happy Halloween! Any of the new Halloween critters is great for me. Thank you. :)
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Circle
Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Circle »

Happy Samhain/Halloween my fellow Magi! My wishlist is in my signature, but don't be alarmed if you don't have any quest creatures or things to give me. I'll take any of the new event or even past event creatures! I won't be picky, I'll even take the spooky and undead creatures! Thanks and happy haunting!!
Wishlist: Any shop/quest/event creatures, hybrid-type bred creatures, and any newly released stream creatures! Thanks for reading! C^:
Smores
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Smores »

Happy Halloween everyone! So excited to be back together like this again!! Will try my best to gift as much as I can <3

As for my wishlist, I will be happy with any birds friends!
I am a collector and hoarder of birds and bird-like creatures ^_^
Feel free to browse my Keep.

Appreciate any clicks and try to help back when I can!

previously: meep5109 | they/them
----
KaichouKai
CreaturesTrade

Post by KaichouKai »

Happy Halloween to all! I am a person who doesn't really celebrate, I will actually be working that day anyway. But I also am wishing everyone good times and throwing happy vibes yalls way <3

Long story short for the wishlist below, I really really love the kirin, so any kirin would make me super duper happy~ That and the pygmy crystalwings, as well as anything pink/pastel/with flowers.

Thanks in advance~

Stream:
Spoiler
Ibex Light Minicorn | Dark |Minicorn | Sunrise Talvar | Mountain Yale | Hill Yale
| Corax Raven | Kelp Hippocampus | Coral Hippocampus | Trench Hippocampus | Trench Seahorse | Reef Seahorse | Etainian Alphyn | Savannah Alphyn | Malachite Synaran Aericorn | Black Winged Cat | White Winged Cat | Lakiran Platypus | Ariessa | Tenabre Wolf | Coati | Feather Drake

Breeding:
Spoiler
Green Crystalwing | Bronze Crystalwing | Pinto Pegasus | Piebald Cervinus Deer | Opaline Synaran Aericorn | Cinta Agaori | Dragoste Agaori

Koi Pond:
Spoiler
Dragon Koi

Shop:
Spoiler
Sunset Talvar | Silvian Alphyn | Rewin Dragon | Noctis Enox | Niveus Enox | Alpine Yale | Labradorite Synaran Aericorn | Volcanic Seahorse | Abyssal Seahorse | Rakkaus Agaori

Quests:
Spoiler
Nareaun Quetzalcoatl | Etainian Quetzalcoatl | Raza Quetzalcoatl | Hellhound | Red Rose Imp | Pink Rose Imp | Yellow Rose Imp | White Rose Imp

Retired (events/donis):
Spoiler
Cacao Jackalope | Purple Crystalwing | Gold Crystalwing | Blue Crystalwing | Ornamental Blue Penguin | Blue Pygmy Phoenix | Green Pygmy Phoenix | Purple Pygmy Phoenix | Lavender Pygmy Phoenix | Tan Pygmy Phoenix | Yellow Pygmy Phoenix | Peach Pygmy Phoenix | Chantecler Dismot | Game Dismot | Bantam Dismot | Arkenian Goose | Golden Arkenian Goose | Caramel Mokaia | Cherry Mokaia | Temple Cat | Chestnut Kirin | Autumn Kirin | Silver Alicanto | Golden Alicanto | Coria Alagos | Amarth Alagos | Earth Unicorn | Frost Unicorn | Adremeri | Jerboa Rat | Vanil Shaa | Ashen Shaa | Peryton | Solar Fox | Lunar Fox | Mountain Tylluan | Light Zelon | Dark Zelon | Kaeren | Temple Dog | Struana Kelpie | Lethe Kelpie | Light Saebra Unicorn | Dark Saebra Unicorn | Royal Peacock Phoenix | Dark Peacock Phoenix | Soulflame Cerberus | Hellflame Cerberus | Argaent Kirin | Aerum Kirin | Tzunun Mouse | Prasine Earth Ferret | Eclipse Wolf | Moonlight Spectral Wolf | Opulus Velox | Auroras Velox | Painted Misoc | Timber Wolf | Light Silendarus Unicorn | Dark Silendarus Unicorn | Atrox Dragon | Synthetoceras | Wikken Cat | Rekel | Alasre Nekomata | Synara Nekomata | Cardoon | Domestic Fox Chinchilla | Wild Fox Chinchilla | Flint Citellan | Oaxacan Citellan | Masked Stoat | Seleu Kirin | Haulos Kirin | Thehuti Ibis | Filigree Cat | Voltarian Alphyn
strawberryboo
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by strawberryboo »

Happy Halloween everybody <3 Any of the Halloween creatures or anything bat, rat, or cat related are much appreciated!

I would also love receiving any Amberspice mouse or any of the old Halloween event creatures!

Thanks in advance <3 :roll:
Last edited by strawberryboo on October 25th, 2023, 12:59:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
25/25 Gifts <3 Thanks so much everybody <3
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Happy Halloween! I would love the new Halloween critters. But, if you are looking for something else to give, please consider the following.
Spoiler
Nikolli
Kollinus
Kaeran
Malachite Miu
Jasper Miu
Arkenian Minirrell
Pumpkin Wyrms of all kinds
Prism Foxes
Galline's Sea Glass Turtle
Galline's Beach Glass Turtle
Inferno Hounds
Tainted Hounds
Peridot Dorrian Basilisk
Onyx Dorrian Basilisk
Never would turn down Dark Unicorns, Unicorns, Elder Crystalwings, the original Light/Dark Basilisks, female Dark Peacock Phoenix, female Alasre Nekomata
Constellation Hind
Cornu Lutrinae
Cytrinae
Wikken Cats
Cyan Psittarx
Frigaes Reindeer
Calidaes Reindeer
SB Osath
Sonerus Dragons
Platypodes
Water shop critters
Dark Shop Critters
Solar Koi
Lunar Koi
Ouranian Koi
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
griffen76
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by griffen76 »

Happy early Halloween! I would love any halloween creatures, birds, platypi, kraken babies - I would pretty much be happy with anything. Thanks!
Please do not click in my keep. Thanks!
morgainthe
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by morgainthe »

any of the new halloween creatures
my keep is open for gold mining. My creatures are not for sale.
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

Hello, my wishlist is on my profile!
I love lizards, felines, dragons, sarvians
I hate bugs! Never any bugs!
Spiraling out of control and deeper down the rabbit hole
"Ronald" - Falling In Reverse, Tech N9ne & Alex Terrible
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The AquariumGolden Claw
Moon487
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moon487 »

I’m excited for another Halloween with everyone! I hope everyone gets lots of gifts this year <3

For my wishlist, the main thing I’d prefer not to get are bugs, and cerverids (I have a lot). When possible, I do have a heavy preference to parentless and unnamed creatures.

I would always love any of the new event creatures that are flooding, especially the mawdragons/mawdracons, and the deer!

Stream:
Swallowtail Deshkivari (the new stream creature)
Prism Foxes
Kitsune
Ratumbidae
Ardulen Grotesque
Potootos
Koredanuki

Shop:
Tenera Dogs (Remy's Inn)
Jaktus Dragons (Remy's Inn)
Dugongs (Water Shop)
Shika Mizu (Water Shop)
Maza Iteiri (Herbalist Shop)
Fia Puca (Dark Shop)
Any Black Market creatures

Hybrid:
Os Ravens
Pygmy crystalwings/gemdragons

Pond:
Ruby Koi
Dragon Koi
Lunar Koi
Solar Koi

Quest:
Hellhound
Rose Imps
Icist
Rewin Dragon
Galactic Ray
Aurora Whale
Emerald Wyvern

Event:
Pretty much anything besides bugs and Cerverids

Gift:
Any

Donation:
I would love any Doni, but I would especially love any Dark Atramentums, Pugeons, Autumn Dragons, Fire Kitsunes, and Celestial Dragons!
Last edited by Moon487 on October 27th, 2023, 5:12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”