Sun Callisto Guild-Open to everyone

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
SpectrumWings
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sun Callisto Guild-Open to everyone

Post by SpectrumWings »

Arrias wrote:
Jadeunicorn wrote:Annnnd I'm giving up on trying to find 2 more CWs.
Me too! Man it's hard to find pairs for these guys and the fact that they can't breed beyond their color was a sad discovery. Had to trade my purple for a gold just so they'd have a mate. Oh well hopefully something surfaces in the next month or so. Aside from that what has everyone been up to since the competition ended? :)
Attempting to complete some of the World quests I've left off, preparing for my finals, and just trying to go back to normal in general. :lol: It still feels weird to check Magistream and not find the "usual" Hippocampi train and whatnot. :lol:
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Arrias wrote:Me too! Man it's hard to find pairs for these guys and the fact that they can't breed beyond their color was a sad discovery. Had to trade my purple for a gold just so they'd have a mate. Oh well hopefully something surfaces in the next month or so. Aside from that what has everyone been up to since the competition ended? :)
What do you mean can't breed beyond their color? You can't breed the Purple with the Gold? How did I not know that? I mean, I have a slew of the things (my fav CWs), and I DID NOT KNOW THAT. >.< Well, there goes my plan. Orrrr....I still haven't bought my 2 Rewins from Remy's - that might solve my mate problem. Then they can just be hybrid making machines. :lol: Because I don't want to trade one of my colors for another. And well, I do have 2 SB pairs of each color already.

I have been trying to catch up on stuff I am behind on (since I hadn't been playing actively aside from events really). There are some older donis I really would have liked to get (Dreamcatcher Male at the top of my list...I was amazingly gifted a Female during the Magiversary), and I've updated my Stream and Shop to do lists, and I'll add in Quest, Hybrid, Event etc. later...because I don't want to overwhelm myself. Trying to sell some stuff off too, unsuccessfully. XD

EDIT: I've also been barely surviving just me and the kids this week since hubbie is out of town for work. Though I finished my A Very Grinka Christmas draft before he left (yay) and put up my preorder for Sunset Street yesterday. But I am EXHAUSTED right about now.

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

May I have a 1st Gen Sun Callisto, please? :D
Yliah
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yliah »

georgexu94 wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
I would like to request for a Green Hippocampus of the Sun Callisto family. Any generation. I would be willing to trade with a Rainbow Connection puvia.
Sent! Let me know if you want change the creature. :wave:
Chess wrote:May I have a 1st Gen Sun Callisto, please? :D
Hi, Chess! I believe you'll have to pm Raneth. ^^

Now, what I've been doing?
Well, just like anyone else here I've been looking for you, guys. :lol: Also I've been looking for more Hippo... The Leviathans know I love them and they keep showing up on the stream (they seem a little jealous since the competition!).

Aside from that, I've been writing in my Language for a while. A little poetry won't hurt, right?

I'm glad we have a guild. Hope everyone is doing fine here and outside the computer life. I forgot the name of that thing we usually do out of the screen. ^^
Thank you for your kindness. :t-swoon:

Magiversary 2024 "thank you list"

In case you need my wishlist. Basically new releases and hybrids
NelwNoll
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NelwNoll »

Oh, what was I doing? I kept breeding marathon. It's over now, eventually. And accidentally bred new 62 callistos. Well, there was even more but they was part of deal so they are not count.

I'm going to sleep now. I'm so tired. :t-sleep:
Image ImageImageImageImage
otterpop2242
CreaturesTrade

Post by otterpop2242 »

Oh my potate i just realized that AARON from UNDERTALE IS A HIPPOCAMPUS
Spoiler
i am trash
These two cute kitties guard my Keep!
ImageImage
(There names are Fluffy and Kitty)

~My Current Clickables!~
Please give them hugs! (Clicks are appreciated!)
ImageImageImageImage
Yakiya
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yakiya »

Hi, :wave:

finally I found my way to this place, too... ^_^

Needed a break, meanwhile I am still looking for hippos in the stream, need them for higher gens and my Moon Callisto. I am not really lucky with that, so I fish any eggs or bred donecs or something like that, just hatch something, but don`t think about this... I am trying to get a better minAvg at Yarold... :srs:

I like the idea of this guild and had to laugh when I read the first post. ^^ :D
Image Image Image Image

Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

I bred our very first Trench 1st gen today! :D
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

I have way too many creatures I need to gather and breed for preferred Keep goals - lol.

Guess I'll be waiting a while to re-open my shop. :lol:

BUT I do have pairs for my CWs now, thanks to another teammate. :woo:

My Purple pair is For the Win and Woot (gaming references) and my Golden Pair is Huzzah and Verily (Ren Faire references). They will also have some Rewin pals "on the side". :t-dance:

But yeah, I've been keeping my eye out for Trench Hippos in the stream and just haven't found any! I'd like at least 2 never been bred ones to pair with my 39th Gen Sun Callisto and my pretty little Moon Callisto, Nyx! Eventually I'll find some, I'm sure.

I've been kind of trying to keep my MinAvg up at Yarolds. I have more than enough credits to hatch stuff, so I'm putting a few codes in at a time, but I am only clicking the Main 2 days a week (or I'd lose my mind because Yarolds just does that to me). :t-bipolar:

And woo hoo, Raneth! :t-swoon:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Just thinking, the Rainbow guys have an awesome trophy to put in their profile or sig, can we have one too?
Artists, can you come up with an equal or preferably even more awesome trophy just for Team Hippocampus/Callisto members?

@Jadeunicorn: I sent you a PM, have several SB Trenches in my Hippo Campus.

@Shadowrose: How are you?
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Return to “Guilds Quarter”