Be Anthing You Want OOC Thread.

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Re: Be Anthing You Want OOC Thread.

Post by ilton »

*a substitute plush arrives via checkerboard wipe transition. Wedged between its arms and legs is a note.*

"If I find a moment, I pop by here and read a post or three, but I've little to no time for contribution like this here. Please delegate all paperwork and complaints to the substitute plush. You damn well better use it too, this thing cost a quarter of my HP.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*The Keeper pokes the plush with her Dragon cane majestically finding it a poor substitute for her Picsecutioner*

If there are important matters that need attention I shall notify you via plush.
▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂

ImageImage
CS//DA
Fursona & Friends//Characters//Precious OCs
My JBDs
Give me a poke if you're ever looking for a RP.
Or if you'd like to talk nerdy about anything fandom

"I am simply one hell of a cat"
^u^ XD

5Bambi5
CreaturesTrade

Post by 5Bambi5 »

Esther sat on her bed reading a book about the Sistine chapel, which made sense considering her taste in architecture had always leaned towards churches and chapels. As she was reading she though she heard a noise, but after a quick glance around dismissed it. Upon returning to her book she heard the same noise, and found herself quite curious. As she sat up in her bed to find out what was the cause of said noise, she thought it began to smell bad in the room.

Neydia joyfully grabbed her phone and went scrolling through her contacts. As she did the activity she couldn't help but think how awful it would be if she didn't have her phone. She had to go a week without it once when her sister had accidentally (although Neydia had her doubts) broken her phone. It had been the worst week of her life, plagued with boredom and lack of social interaction. When she reached the contact she had wanted, Marbel, she sent him a simple text consisting of only, "hi lol".
Pete Holmes is love

Pete Holmes is life
UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

*the Knight smirks to herself when the awaited newbies finally got their butts around to posting here* its about bloody time *she crosses her legs and taps her wands on the table thoughtfully* its a little bit clunky, though under the circumstances thats to be expected, but looking over your forms I'm looking forward to seeing what you will de with these characters, its a yes from me
ImageImage
Crazyclaw
CreaturesTrade

Post by Crazyclaw »

*scrambles in with a messy handfull of note cards*
WAIIIT we had interacting posts !
Here's my piece of amazing though B^)

The source of those unpleasant smells and sounds happened to be right under Esther's nose. More specifically, under her bed. Pharaoh had snuck into the room earlier that day and cozied up under the bed to surprise her! Too bad he'd apparently fallen asleep. At least his farts had woken him up. Now that he was awake it was time make an entrance. During his latest and longest fart, the loser rolled himself out from under her bed and started to laugh hysterically. "Haha! Jeeze Esther open a window if you're gonna do that." He snickered, waving a hand in front of his face to dispel the stench.

Marbel was very very grumpy. He had been in the middle of a magnificent jam session with his violin, but his stupid phone decided to cut through with it's loud beep alert. He had received a message from Neydia apparently; probably something cruel or vulgar, like nudes. With one pale bony hand the nerd picked up his cell and went on in to check whatever dumb thing she'd sent. An even larger glare scrunched itself across his face as he read the poorly written text-- "hi lol". His blood was boiling, and he even let out one of his squeaky grunts of disapproval. The stupidity of this girl! He decided to send back something hateful. "Why do you always add 'lol' onto every sentence? Nothing about that was even funny. You aren't funny and I hate you." With a smirk Marbel sent it. Yeah, that'll teach her.

um.. yeah just a warning--
we aren't advanced <:0
If that's ok?
UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

Thats perfectly okay! I was a newbie when I started on this thread too, this was actually the first role play I got involved in, your writing will certainly improve over time and this is a good start! You both have my approval *the Knight shoots confettie from her wand with a little giggle*
ImageImage
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*The Mage of light squeals in delirious delight*
You both did it! Blimey I was beginning to think you'd set sail and abandoned my invitation. Which reminds me about my Promise for a troll RP *Shiftily shuffles feet sheepishly*

Eh hem *She clears her throat raising her Dragon Headed cane Majestically* I cast my /unbiased/ vote in favor of aye for the both of you. The promise of ridiculous humor being incorporated into the RP is long overdue and I believe you both will add a splendid, fresh, touch to the RP in which we've been lacking for a while.
We will be waiting for two more members to cast Votes (Ilton and Sea) before your trial period begins. In the mean time please be patient and feel free to post here ^U^ I'll be discussing plots and char deets with the both of you momentarily.

*The High Keeper pokes Ilton's Substitute plush with a Zillywynd arrow* My Dear Ilton, you have precisely 48 hours to cast your vote, or PM me with a proxy before full motion is carried in favor of Yes. This same rule conforms with you as well Sea.

*She turns to face the Knight off Space grinning from ear to ear* Seriously, was this your very first RP?

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

you promised them what? *The high council member squints at the Mage in suspition* and yes this was my first rp actually, why do you think I was so god awful at the beginning of this rp? Vicky was kind of an overconfident twat to be honest
ImageImage
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*The Mage shrinks behind her podium and whispers* A troll RP. Crazy and her sis have a whole shimozal of brilliant fantrolls, and after I had my JBD Libertas trollifyed I'd promised to RP him, essentially. And yes he is based off and has Sollux glasses, cuz Sollux is awesome ^3^
You're more then welcome to partake in our delightful madness once I have the thread up and running. Sometime. In the distant *Cough* I mean near future.

Vicky, an overconfident twat? Never! *Snickers*
But seriously, I wouldn't have guessed it was your maiden RP adventure. Sometimes I do wonder what it would have been like if we never had the pull to join in the first place?
*Tromps off to read horribly cringe worthy old posts* Ooo who is this Jack Frost I'm reading?

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*The High Keeper stands raising her Dragon Headed cane Majestically*
The 48 waiting period has elapsed leaving 2 votes in favor of Bambie and CrazyClaw joining, Ilton and Sea abstaining due to lack of contact. Without further ado I welcome both newbies into our company and accept them for the trial period of 4 weeks!

To clarify, the 4 week trial is a standard testing period to see if you'll remain active within the RP, which means we'll ask you to post at least 3 times a week when appropriate. Once the Trial period has elapsed you'll be granted a Title, God Tier, and Zillium weapon of your choice ^^
I'll be posting an opening to pull you both into the RP.

*She turns to the Knight* Can you pretty please send me their forms, I need to plaster them on the front.

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

Return to “Backstage”