LioDen Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LioDen Guild

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Yeah I'm not sure how to get a result other than 'you had a very low winning streak here is a consolation prize', but I like the new lions and lionesses in explore
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

I got my first bred rosette cub! I wasn't even aiming for it, neither parent had rosette marks, just popped out a cream rosette!
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
TheElementalist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Texan. Liberal. INTJ. Ace. Pisces. 21. Education Major.

Post by TheElementalist »

MothballMilkshake wrote:I got my first bred rosette cub! I wasn't even aiming for it, neither parent had rosette marks, just popped out a cream rosette!

Yup! Rosette will do that! It's why people tend to have a love/hate affair with that marking.
Clicking Lion --> Liodeon Pride
Clicking Ice Banner --> Flight Rising Clan

~*King Orion*~
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Speaking of Rosette... >.> <.<
http://www.lioden.com/lion.php?mid=58640 *slides him in* New king.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
MothballMilkshake
CreaturesTrade

Pretty, Lorelei! I got a boy rosette from another pair (again, neither parent with the mark...) and I think he will be my side account king

http://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=404315371602
ImageImageImage
Tekla
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tekla »

Yay, flood event :3 I like this one.

I don't care for the nesting feature >_> I keep running out of nesting stuff.

ImageImageImage
~
ImageImageImageImageImage
--
"Oh! My feet of fire! My burning feet of fire!"
MothballMilkshake
CreaturesTrade

Same. Senegal feathers and Vulterine Guineafowl feathers are best, I think. I'm waiting to see what happens when the floodmeter maxes out!
ImageImageImage
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

I keep missing the big floods. And buying the nesting thing is much easier than frantically trying to gather feathers in time.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
MothballMilkshake
CreaturesTrade

Finally got a Penta Vit - http://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=450291510631

Also sidenote: Not loving the items in the firefly shop. I got the perseid background and the fireflies decor for my side king, but other than that...*shrug*
Love the murder stone though. Free 30sb/300xp/30% energy for an NCL? Heck yeah
ImageImageImage
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

MothballMilkshake wrote:Finally got a Penta Vit - http://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=450291510631

Also sidenote: Not loving the items in the firefly shop. I got the perseid background and the fireflies decor for my side king, but other than that...*shrug*
Love the murder stone though. Free 30sb/300xp/30% energy for an NCL? Heck yeah
Lucky! She's pretty, too.

The murder stone is the best I swear. Especially since I heard that the next event affects the hunting. Most of the backgrounds in the firefly shop look really good, but other than that I don't like much. Then again, all I use decors on my king only, so... eh. I might get Earth Grazer for my sub Howitzer, though.

Edit: Wow, I've been getting lucky lately. I just got another litter with feline, and two of them are almost clones! And I had a white lace cub born a while ago. Now all I need is a rosette :lol:
Image~~Image

Return to “Guilds Quarter”