LioDen Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LioDen Guild

Post by sammythethief »

MageLorelei wrote:
MadameRed wrote:http://www.lioden.com/territory_lion.ph ... 0226070541

I couldn't wait, I am ashamed. Only a little though, because he's SO PRETTY. I changed his mane to razor, added an onyx coat, and fixed the celestial speckles opacity to 100%. I also bought a marking applicator and didn't realise that the silver markings came in it! So he's got his 100% silver undercoat after all! I'm replacing my king tomorrow. What's the point of GB if I don't use it, yeah? I should be able to get studdings off of him even without him having high stats, because of his pretty pretty. I'm just in love with him. In the mean time, I can just save my SB for anything else I want to add to him.

:t-swoon: Handsome boy!

Though starting over with his barely impressiveness is going to suck, lol.
:yey: Guess I found a stud for her http://www.lioden.com/territory_lion.ph ... 9631450799
And two of my other girls.
They'd make such lovely babies!!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

Edit: Wait what the heck? Double post, whoops.
Last edited by Arkinine on April 10th, 2015, 4:07:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image~~Image
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

It's so hard for me to find studs for some of my ladies...
Image~~Image
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Advertising in the Sale chatbox seems to be a good way to get stud requests, even for my low-stat stud. He's gorgeous, but his stats are under 250. Still, I've gotten four stud requests in the past half hour. I have to wait for more energy for the last one. Yeee, at least I can save some money to buy GB with SB this way :D
Be kind.
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arkinine »

Sigh, the two ladies I have happen to have very specific requirements for studs. One needs a Chestnut base with firey marks, while the other needs a Slate or a Silver base with two+ vitiligo marks. It's not easy finding those...

Your stud is cute!
Image~~Image
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Arkinine wrote:Sigh, the two ladies I have happen to have very specific requirements for studs. One needs a Chestnut base with firey marks, while the other needs a Slate or a Silver base with two+ vitiligo marks. It's not easy finding those...

Your stud is cute!
Ahh. When I'm searching for specific studs, I CTRL+F through the stud forum. Or I check out who is online and see if their stud matches my requirements. I claimed a lioness with a Feline 1 marking, and bred her to a stud with Feline markings, so hopefully they get passed down.

Good luck finding a stud! I'll keep my eye out. Hopefully you can find some that match your criteria!
Be kind.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I got two girls, sisters, with celestial bases today :3
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arkinine »

MadameRed wrote:
Arkinine wrote:Sigh, the two ladies I have happen to have very specific requirements for studs. One needs a Chestnut base with firey marks, while the other needs a Slate or a Silver base with two+ vitiligo marks. It's not easy finding those...

Your stud is cute!
Ahh. When I'm searching for specific studs, I CTRL+F through the stud forum. Or I check out who is online and see if their stud matches my requirements. I claimed a lioness with a Feline 1 marking, and bred her to a stud with Feline markings, so hopefully they get passed down.

Good luck finding a stud! I'll keep my eye out. Hopefully you can find some that match your criteria!
I managed to find two who fit the Slate girl's requirements, but then I just decided to go with the closest Chestnut stud because all the ones with Firey marks hadn't been on in a while. :lol: Good luck with your Feline girl's litter!
Image~~Image
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

New april markings are on NCLs! They are: siamese, marble, ear backs, nose tip, bottom, torso, and chocolate freckles. :bounce:
(Note: this is probably an incomplete list.)
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arkinine »

Huh, would you look at that. It's my anniversary on Lioden.
Image~~Image

Return to “Guilds Quarter”