A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Re: Static Hiatus OOC

Post by Silvereye »

*hides in corner* Sorry Luna...my muse is just being annoying...I'm stalking. And working on our private whenever I get the chance.
ImageImageImageImageImage
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

That's okay, you've just been gone for quite a while, and with our private especially I'm usually the one who forgets to post for ages, not you. :P
But I hope everything's going well for you and that your muse comes back soon!
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampirewolf2212 »

Hey everyone, I am so very sorry I have been away for so long. :/ I've been recovering still from the break and got even more sick then I was before with strep throat and pink eye. Two days ago I have a fever of 102 and was rushed to the hospital. I don't remember much of what happened because I was in and out of consciousness....the medicine I was taking at the time knocked me out pretty hard. But I am alright, the pink eye is gone for the most part and I started treatment for the strep throat yesterday so in a few days that will be gone as well.

I hope I did not stop the rp from being gone and if you went on without me that is fine, I will just do some reading to catch up. Again I apologize for being gone so long without saying anything :/
I'm back for a time -smiles- Hello everyone.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silvrechan
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvrechan »

*drags self in tiredly* Hi everyone... my computer crashed, and this is my first time back online in ages. I haven't looked at a lot yet, but it looks like I lost a bunch of my work... How is everyone? What's been going on?

Geez, Vampire, that sounds horrible! Are you feeling any better?
I'm no longer active on this site. I'm still around various places as theladysilvre. Thanks for the memories!
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Holy cow, well those are certainly workable excuses for being gone- especially you Vampire! Just, geez! That's awful! I hope you're okay!! D: :t-hugs:

I'm trying to beta-test archeage but it keeps freezing and it crashed my whole computer once. :/
Silvrechan
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvrechan »

That sucks. >.< I'm not much of a gamer meself; what's archeage?
I'm no longer active on this site. I'm still around various places as theladysilvre. Thanks for the memories!
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampirewolf2212 »

I am feeling a lot better I'm just sorry for disappearing without saying anything.

I caught up in the rp and posted though so I'm glad I didn't fall too much behind.

Pink eye is gone and my strep is soon much better now. Second day of treatment and the swelling is practically gone. Went from throat nearly closed up with swollen tonsils to hardly any swelling at all. My medication though is really messing with my sleep schedule ^^;; I'm taking Prodisone and Amoxisillon I think is how it's spelled I didn't look at the bottle before typing this.
I'm back for a time -smiles- Hello everyone.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

Oh gosh, Vampire- that sounds absolutely aweful!
I hope you have a speedy recovery, friend!

Ah, broken computer D: >< sorry that all your stuff got lost, Silvre
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Well, it sounds like you're getting better. That's good Vamp! *pat pat*

ArcheAge was advertised to me as a game that was supposed to be a really cool up and coming mmorpg... Honestly from what I've seen so far it sucks. The in game graphics are no where near as good as the art for making it, or the video clips, even the character creation was nicer. The landscapes are all flat, no plant life, poor special effects. There's no tutorials for crafting, a lot of features that are supposed to be big parts of the game are practically inexistant or hard to find, the dialogue is poor and the quests are repetitive.
After beta testing elder scrolls online I was extremely disappointed with Archeage, imo it's not worth your time.
Silvrechan
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvrechan »

Glad you're feeling better, Vamp! And thankfully, not all my stuff was lost, just random chunks of it. Also, I think some stuff got moved around. I found one of my writing documents under the list of programs in the (C:) computer thingy. I'm not technical, I dunno how to describe that better. But it certainly wasn't where it should have been!

Also, I read through what happened since I last checked in with you guys. Um... is Firelight coming back? Because that would be absolutely amazing. I actually had been working a bit with Aisling in my free time, just because...

Return to “Backstage”