The Minecraft Guild!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Minecraft Guild!

Post by Karzarill »

That would be cool.
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

Gonna need skin files for colour references, though. Or if they're available on the Skindex or someplace else, links would do fine.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Pretty sure I got mine from skindex but I downloaded the skin so I have it as a jpg file.
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

Eh, the Skindex link would be enough. I'm on mobile anyway, so it's about all I can download without a lot of trouble. :t-shrug:

I'd draw it from memory, but all I remember is green. Or maybe blue, not sure. :lol:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Problem is I've already looked and I can't find the skin I'm using right now again since I don't remember the weird name it had.

Right now I'm actually trying to get a skin I've altered to work but I can't seem to get it to work, maybe is because I use paint and it can't make BGs transparent.
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

I use Sai to edit my skins, but Paint.net works really well, and it does .png images too. It's free to use, though I lost the link to it. :derp:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

I only have MS paint so right now I'm using iaza to convert the image back to transparent. I think I might have figured it out now, it just require a little bit of work. But I should probably just download one of them free programs and do it in that from now on. XD

Edit: Yes it worked, it took some work but I got it to work. And it turns out is a great way to manage anxiety to fiddle with Minecraft skins. This also means I need to upload the skin since is altered.
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

I'm down with a voice chat. Sounds fun.

No invite for me, but my name is tricky. @.@ stupid lowercase "L" and 1. I regret ever thinking that name was a good idea.

A good place for viewing skins is this website (it's currently linked to my skin) http://minecraft-skin-viewer.com/player/l337Lorelei?r=1
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Well I used lowercase L since it looked like that. I'll try resend the invite then.

The sprite head on the payer list shows your skin so it should be right now. If that doesn't work we can try get on at the same time and see if that's needed the first time.
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

There we go. I hadn't registered with Mojang.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----

Return to “Guilds Quarter”