Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
songbreeze
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Deepest Reaches OOC

Post by songbreeze »

Fangie remembers everything -bows to Fang- she's that awesome.

Empowered Humans. This would explain why the families thought they were all dead. Seriously, it makes sense. More drama to come! Such fun.

And, unless one of Metal's boy charries is gay, then I was thinking of playing a girl. Anthony has Nuna, so Luke and Damen need someone. Metal, any suggestions on which girl?

I think Hum was married to Dion in the last one. Dion couldn't resist her.
I do have a For Sale tab in my keep. Take a look, we'll talk price.
"If you don't take risk, you can't create a future!"-Monkey D. Luffy
"Before the heart of truth, there is no need for words."-Nico Robin
metal
CreaturesTrade

Post by metal »

Refresh my memory: Was Nolar a pimp? I distinctly remember thinking, "Wow, this gentleman is a Pioneer In the Management Profession." I can't remember if I made that up in my head. :yarly:

Yeah, her. I couldn't remember her name. I feel like her powers would be more appropriate to the Spirit element rather than having shit blow up all the time. :yarly:

Halfway done with Tony! :haha:

I believe Damen is kind of asexual. Or at least, I don't like it when he's happy. For Luke, anyone'll do. Maybe one of the Karaya's?
Fang
RP moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

HE WAS. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERED. When Wolfie played him and Ocean came back briefly he had bitches galore. He was a total baller. :yarly:

I'm pretty sure in the last one he was much more normal. Didn't you play him last, Songie?

That's very accurate. XD Stefan was totally untamed but hey he died so who cares? :yarly:
+Good and evil are always at war inside you+
-That's rough, buddy-
\Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times/
#Down ya go#
>It's a giant mushroom... maybe it's FRIENDLY!<
|SECRET TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL!|
~I laugh at gravity all the time. Haha! Gravity~
songbreeze
CreaturesTrade

Post by songbreeze »

Yeps, Nolar was mine last, I still have his form. Look, see?
Spoiler
username: songbreeze
full name: General Nolar Cian Karaya
nickname: Nol or his middle name.

~Information~

element: Solar
weapon: A Royal Marine Corps issue Combat knife from 1951, coated in eight layers of matte black paint to dull it’s light reflection. http://images.outdoorpros.com/images/pr ... -26131.jpg
The Berretta M-9, a handgun issued in 1981 as a replacement for the 1911. Decent stopping power makes it the ideal weapon if one doesn’t want to kill a target right away. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... stolet.jpg
He’s a Marine. His whole being is a weapon according to the government, and to the courts that convicted him of killing a man in self-defense but said he was a weapon. So, he himself is his own greatest weapon.

~Outside~

height: 6’2½”
weight: 225lbs of muscle
build: Toned with rough feeling skin, muscular
complexion: Decent workin’ man’s tan.
facial features: Soft chin and defined, soft cheekbones. Slightly wide eyes, sunken in partially.
eye color: Dull, dark orange that brightens when he uses his power.
hair color: Dark brown hair
hair style: Short, he keeps the old Marine habit, but he’s let it grow out a little since his retirement.
scars/markings: Plenty. Whip scars, knife scars, burn scars, chain scars, rope scars…the list goes on. One major scar on his chest running from his left shoulder to his stomach, just above his belly button; it was about three inches deep when he got it and the scar tissue still gives him trouble.
tattoos/piercings/jewelry: He has this tattoo, like so many other Marines, on his right shoulder: http://66.210.181.138/images-bs/aug04/tattoo-molina.jpg. He’s a Veteran of many wars, but Vietnam is the one he remembers most vividly. He has this tattoo on his rib-cage: http://www.grunt.com/corps/uploads/stor ... Tattoo.jpg. You see the gold band on his left hand? Never ask about it. Ever. You’ll die.
clothing/style: When he’s working, he goes shirtless despite his scars; he’ll normally wear just jeans and his old Marine issue combat boots. When he’s in town, or around other people in general, he’ll wear plaid button down shirts to hide the scars and avoid partial stories.

~Inside~

sexual orientation: Heterosexual
love interest: He wears a wedding band, but he’s single.
hobbies: Keeping an eye on any ongoing war-domestic or overseas-, stepping in when the Marines need a General, taking care of all his old Marine issued things-i.e. guns, knives, clothes, medals, etc.-, walking the woods with his black German Shepherd.
likes: His dog, Marines, his family sometimes, most other military branches, and walking through the woods alone, at peace.
dislikes: Lying newscasters or government agencies, POWs-he doesn’t hate the soldiers or Marines, just the fact that they were caught and the government didn’t do anything; he knows firsthand-, needless fighting, heartache, and his memories
strengths: He’s been through Hell and back, he has a leadership skills that surprises most, he’s really old and has seen a lot-nothing bothers him anymore.
weaknesses: He has a stubborn streak, his scar on his chest sometimes affects his fighting style, and he has a tendency to be withdrawn.
personality: Depends on the situation that he’s in as to which part of him a person will see. There’s the hard-core, stubborn Marine that doesn’t take anything from anyone but will give anyone else everything. Then there’s the stubborn younger brother who is annoyed by his older siblings and prefers to be alone. There’s also the withdrawn POW that never fully returned from Vietnam and then there’s a prisoner from Washington D.C. that talks tough and kills apparently.
Nolar has multiple personalities due to all the different instances in life that he’s been through. He can control them, and decide which one he wants to be, but he’s not sure which one is even his true self anymore. He just picks whichever personality would best fit a situation and goes along for the ride.
history: First off, Nolar is really old; his history is too long to fully tell. But we’ll start a Vietnam, since that’s where everything changed this last time for him. It’s not an exactly pretty story, so bear with him.
He and squad of Marines (fifteen Marines) were hunkered down and under heavy fire. Left for dead by their own forces, Nolar was debating using his powers but decided against it. He’d wanted to try living a normal human’s existence; he would do just that. One man was already down, a bullet through his left shoulder; Nolar himself had taken a graze shot to his hand.
He finally had to move his men, or risk the injured man being caught like the rest. Nolar left a medic with the man and the rest of his squad followed him as he led the Viet Cong away from the area. The two Marines would later recount their own escape and rescue.
He and his men were caught barely an hour later; an hour after that, Nolar tried his hand at escaping. He was caught almost instantly again and that’s when his torture started. His scars, most of them, are all from Vietnam; all from his time as a POW with his men. Nolar and his men were forced to walk the Ho Chi Minh Trail, one of the longest treks the group would ever take. He lost two more men to sickness on that walk, and was developing a personality that was withdrawn from all the torture sessions he went through.
The prison camp was hardly more than a mud hole, but the torture didn’t stop and neither did the sickness. He lost a third man and after that did all he could to protect the men he had left. Four long years drug by, but he didn’t lose another man. The scar on his chest was given to him when he attacked one of the American Viet Cong’s-a traitor. It wasn’t given to him in the fight, but after, when they held him down and cut him slow. He would have died, had he been normal, but it was this instant that reminded him that he wasn’t normal.
That night, despite how weak he was, he used his power to get what was left of his squad out, ten men in all. He would have been stronger in the daylight, but he could only risk so much. His Marines swore to never tell how they ended up on the southernmost end of Vietnam when just minutes before they were on the northernmost end. They weren’t even sure how it happened, just that it did.
His wife was a nurse, stationed in southern Vietnam; she was killed in a targeted explosion that was aimed at the hospital she was in. She died a day later, not knowing if Nolar was even alive; he’d been MIA for four years after all.
And that’s how that time in his history fell and made him into who he is.
other: His dog is a black German Shepherd, by name of Cillian, or Little Warrior. #004000]

Very normal toward the end.

You torture Damen. It's a given.
That's fine with me. Which one was female? I know Nataria, and Nuna, but I can't remember which other ones were female in that family.
Fang
RP moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

I think originally it was Neliel and Naga but I know that changed in the remake so feel free to make whichever ones you want female. :yarly:

I'm almost done Nuna so you can reference her history. It's shitty, I warn you. :yarly:

EDIT;; Finished Nuna. Now sleep. :yarly:
-That's rough, buddy-
#Down ya go#
metal
CreaturesTrade

Post by metal »

Username: metal
Name: Anthony Graham Cain
Nicknames: Tony
Element: Time
Species: Katagaria - Great Horned Owl, Roosevelt Elk, White Rhinoceros.
Appearance: Whereas his older brother sports a more stocky build, Anthony is much more lean in stature. He stands a bit shy of six feet, slightly taller than some boys his age but not by a large margin. He has a fairly defined core, but it’s more of a runner’s build. He has a well-developed lower body. He has soft facial features reminiscent of his mother that belie his not-so benevolent machinations. His hair is almost black and his eyes are a light brown like his mother. He is well-dressed, and can usually be found in a nice button up shirt and khakis in cold weather, or cargo shorts and a polo in warm weather. He is rarely found without a small, observant smile.
Other Appearance: Great Horned Owl, Roosevelt Elk, White Rhinoceros
Personality: There is one single term that can describe Anthony: Transcendentalist. Anthony is a trend setter, driven and full of ambition. He is eager to learn everything the hard way and despises to conform to a way of thinking that isn’t purely organic. He is easily bored, and without a goal or some sort of activity to preoccupy his ambitions, he can be very destructive. Because of his enthusiastic approach towards life and his quick wit, he is very charismatic and persuasive.
Very rarely does Anthony do anything without some sort of ulterior motive. There is always an angle with him, and he often acts out of his own self-interest. The only people he can truly be candid with are are his sisters and anyone he feels sufficiently close to. In this sense, he is practical to a fault, almost callous in his disregard for those he doesn’t deem “important.” That said, he can be fiercely protective of those he feels close with, and is beyond willing to die for a cause he feels is worthy.
History: Growing up, Anthony never really cared for doing things the easy way. It’s in his nature; life without conflict isn’t living. He’s always said that from the moment he was born, he hated his father. Maybe it was a gradual change, maybe Anthony and his father never really saw eye to eye, or maybe the old man didn’t hold his son enough. Whatever the case, the two always had conflict, and Anthony and Ian seemed to take a lot of physical abuse from their father. Anthony, unlike his siblings, constantly goaded the man on; he felt a sense of accomplishment for each beating he received. For every time he was struck, Anthony was chalking up a psychological win, that he was beating his father in a war no one else could see. As a means of striking at his father where it hurt, he always cozied up to his mother. Not because he loved the woman; he hated the way she treated his sisters. Rather, he saw it as a way of driving a wedge between his parents, which to this day causes a rift in parenting styles on how Anthony is handled. Despite his difficult upbringing, Anthony has a very active social life, and is looked at as a model honor student for his exemplary grades and academic achievement. He is not usually found at parties despite the fact that he is often invited, preferring to spend time with his family or other close, like-minded peers.
Other: His preferred form is the Roosevelt Elk.

And there he is in all his glory. Not as great as the old Anthony, but still none too shabby. :yarly:
songbreeze
CreaturesTrade

Post by songbreeze »

Yes, Anthony and his awesomeness!

Mark: Well, we're all gonna be in for it now.
Will: True that-Time users always have way to much fun.

Shut up, both of you!

And, just had a random thought -points up at Nolar- should I bring him back for Darcy? I was rather fond of him once upon a time. Don't care, just a thought since Darcy didn't have a match-wasn't sure if Metal was gonna torture her too like Damen haha.

Working on the female Karaya-it's a surprise tho haha. and...why are we posting all of this on Deepest Reaches? :t-shrug:
Fang
RP moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

For a second I thought your exclamation point after the word "awesomeness" was a question mark. XD

And I was going to comment and apologize to everyone else for putting all of this here but the only other person who's posted here thusfar was Fox and I think she's used to our weirdness by now. :yarly:

Also, I haven't even gotten in the car yet and my battery has dropped from 100% to 90%. This is gonna be rough.
-That's rough, buddy-
#Down ya go#
metal
CreaturesTrade

Post by metal »

I mean, you could, but Darcy would be very introspective, so Nolar coming in with his pimp hand strong would seem... I don't know, off. :|

Yeah, I feel bad for alienating all the rest of you guys. We should probably move this into the TWNE thread. Kinda went off on a tangent. :yarly:
Fang
RP moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

I blame you for this tangent. :yarly:

But actually relevant to this thread: I decided to actually go female. Although if anyone knows anything about DC (as in, the comics) then you'll see that I basically modeled her after Starfire. I have no shame. :yarly: Her personality is completely different but that's the alien race she is. So yeah. I'm about halfway done and I've got just over another hour in the car and 32% battery. I can do this.
-That's rough, buddy-
#Down ya go#

Return to “Backstage”