Forum rules
Family Center rules
FyFy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Re: Restore the Old Glory to the Pharaohs

Post by FyFy »

i don't mind trading around some babies once i have a few of my own just to keep the lineage going plus it'll be good for breeding pools i guess? just in case the lineage babies are picky to breed with anything outside of the lineage :lol:

tried making a 4th gen but Sesh's baby just doesn't feel like breeding D:
Image Image
GrowlingCupcake
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GrowlingCupcake »

I want to help restore the ancient Egyptian dynasties!
Magi User Name: GrowlingCupcake
Grandfather Rule: n/a
Name to be given to your wyrm: Nymaathap (F) or Khasekhemwy (M)
I have read and understand the rules of the project and will abide by them, I acknowledge this by providing the key phrase which is: Beverly's & Roger's trip to the King Tut exhibit in 1997

Would you like a Stream Wyrm or 1st Gen Wyrm to pair with your Thutmosid Wyrm to get started ? Yes, please <3
Working on getting back into things after a forced hiatus.
LTS: Shards at 50k each.
Serianna
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Serianna »

Okay... to help everyone out a bit... You don't have to keep to a specific family tree within the dynasties... if that was the case I'd have started us off evilly at the 1st dynasty with a different (lineage name)... The idea is to have fun looking creating the lineage... The only requirement is you take the time to research and make sure the name is in reference to someone within the royal lines of Egypt. I.e. This doesn't mean they actually became queen or king of Egypt they could have been a prince that never came to power but, died while another was leading... or there were multiple children.

Think of it this way you were born first so first to the throne... but before your father or mother died... You succomb first... Therefore your brother or sister is next in line... I'm just giving the example of many royal families... So it is possible that you never became a pharoah or Queen but were simply a prince or princess... etc...

So there is a LOT Of freedom here... You also don't have to have the mates be the same as the are were originally... The idea is rebuilding the lines... but, I'm not gonna hold you to creating exact matches... Besides it's more fun to see how many enjoy doing it matching mates exactly or just utilizing different royal names they enjoy...

But, as for offspring matching up exactly... that would mean all of your wyrms would have to have originally been children of Nefertiti or her grandchildren etc... But, the idea was that we are rebuilding from her on... so we are remembering the past and going forward... just we aren't starting from Dynasty 1 for the progenitors :)

So have lots and LOTS of fun :) yes FREEZING, & Inbreeding are allowed and encouraged :)

Why because children die prior to getting to the thrown, siblings often were married to maintain the throne... etc... even cases of daughter/father etc.

So yes inbreeding is very much allowed, as is freezing :) In fact I plan on giving out prizes for these pieces in addition to making it to 31/32/33 dynasties :)

-- Seri
Thank-you everyone for all the beautiful gifts under the tree. *Love them!*
Orange
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Orange »

We got a baby from Ankhesenamun and Smenkhkare. Another 4th gen into the lineage now :)

I actually looked into Ankhesenamun's history and in her time she had actually married 4 Pharaohs, all of which died. She was married to Tutankhamun and had 2 children which died. Very interesting history I suppose ^_^
Image Image Image
seraphin
CreaturesTrade

Post by seraphin »

Maybe she *ahassassinatedem* them because she didn't like them. XD
~ July 25th creatures & Donis wanted ~ Trading for bred Hybrids, Shops, Events, Quests with creatures from here too
PM your offers.
Collection purpose.
Zunami
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zunami »

@ seraphin :lol:

Menes and Serenb have given me an gold wyrm egglet. First golden so far, taking me to gen 3.

Thanks for not being that evil Seri :lol:
~ ImageImageImageImage ~

Entangled in IRL. Limited online time
ErrantMisty
CreaturesTrade

Post by ErrantMisty »

I want to help restore the ancient Egyptian dynasties!
Magi User Name: ErrantMist
Grandfather Rule: N/A
Name to be given to your wyrm: Prefer male (see below why): Neco for male; Kentetenka for female
I have read and understand the rules of the project and will abide by them, I acknowledge this by providing the key phrase which is: Beverly's and Roger's trip to the King Tut exhibit in 1977.

Would you like a Stream Wyrm or 1st Gen Wyrm to pair with your Thutmosid Wyrm to get started ? If I get a male I have tons of females but if I get a female yes I will need a mate.

Under Construction. . .please don't mind our mess. ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Image Follow the itty bitty hydra to my Ambry!
Serianna
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Serianna »

Congratz Seraphin at getting us to generation 5 :) with Hatshepsut

Inbreeding hmm... of course I haven't paid much attn to lineage system since it came out... so in order for this to work you will need to do it on the non lineaged creature...aka breed the non lineaged mother with the lineage son etc.... But, inbreeding can be done I'll just have to look for it on the non lineage parents side...

This prize I will have to take time and look at so...if people don't mind helping by keeping track and posting when they do do a inbreed that'd be grateful or post them all at once at the end... I'll then verify... and give out this prize :)

I haven't thought of a prize for it yet... but since I wanted to allow it :) Grins...
Thank-you everyone for all the beautiful gifts under the tree. *Love them!*
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

There is one other way to inbreed that Seri didn't mention.

Say you have an SB pair of wyrms, and you breed Baby A and Baby B from those wyrms.

You breed Baby A with Thutmosid 1, which produces Thutmosid 2. You then breed Thutmosid 2 with Baby B. Voila - inbred Thutmosid! :D

Speaking of breeding, Cleo refused AGAIN. I think she's currently miffed with Antony. :sweat:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
FyFy
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by FyFy »

interesting new way of inbreeding...i like it! :cool:

just waiting for my Thutmosids to be off cooldown before i try breeding them again, they were picky last time D:
Image Image

Return to “Family Center”