Animal Crossing

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

What's the best Animal Crossing version?

Wild World
45%
City Folk
39%
Gamecube
16%

Total votes: 38

Citrisoda
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Citrisoda »

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf a lot recently! I got into the franchise quite late though as I got my copy of New Leaf around January. It's been such a calming game experience generally though, I like it so much that I could definitely call it my favorite game. :) It's great to have animal neighbors.
ImageImageImage
Aisope
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aisope »

IT's been very similar to me, since i've joined in with New Leaf as well, but I haven't been very active in it lately....
let's just say my villages where Sh00k since I was gone for 1 or 2 years XD
before that I played the ds version (i don't know which one) on my friends' ds... I don't know till this day, but she always gave me money envelopes there for some reason 030 (in game money for cleaning the city, mind you :P)
OK SO I WAS VERY NOT SMART and half asleep, so I forgot to note down who gave me gifts and I'm super sorry I can't send a thank you your way, but pls know it's super appreciated since i honestly didn't expect to get anything?? i wasn't even online much! pls thank u so much QwQ
Read from you~
Profile pic selfmade! :3
My Wishlist!
Starmadnessgod
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Starmadnessgod »

I absolutely love Animal Crossing: New Horizons. it's basically my first Animal Crossing game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LastLullaby
CreaturesTrade

Post by LastLullaby »

Yes, I wanted to buy this game.
However, I lost interest in nintendo.
it is in the shelf.
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ggCyndicate
CreaturesTrade

Post by ggCyndicate »

Is it ok to bump old posts? :3

I've gotten back into AC:NH lately, since my daughter did. We both dumped our old islands and started new, and we got Amiibo cards to invite specific villagers this time around. If only Judy wasn't so rare!

I've also had the original on Gamecube, and New Leaf for the 3DS.

I like most wolf villagers, and ocotpi are fun too! Some of the pigs are fun, and the ostriches/flamingoes are adorable!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage Image
Latest addition:
Jan. 2, 2022 / 3:49pm EST
CorruptedUnicorn
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by CorruptedUnicorn »

I've played the original for the GameCube, Wild World and New Horizons.
I lost my original GC copy, but now i managed to find a new one and I'd love to play it soon, for the retro feels and because my New Horizons island got a bit too overdecorated ^^; Which is fine, but I also like to just run around...

My favourite villager is Static, but i find the horse villagers adorable, too. I like the wolves as well, they've got a lovely shape and very fun muppety mouths
ImageImage<--- This is Flux! I keep him unnamed because I like to see him shapeshift :]
Thank you everybody for the wonderful gifts! I hope you enjoy yours, too!
amogus
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by amogus »

I've been a fan of Animal Crossing since New Leaf. I put more than 200 hours into the game over the course of a few years, but I got bored eventually and decided to restart my town. I wasn't really able to get back into Animal Crossing until New Horizons came out, of which I put in another 200 hours and decked out my island. Unfortunately I got burned out with New Horizons as well and never got back into it. However, the series still holds a place in my heart and I can see myself getting back into New Horizons someday.
returning after a hiatus, wew
platypux
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by platypux »

Been a fan since Gamecube version. Played New Leaf, Happy Home Academy and now New Horizons + Happy Home Paradise. It's such a great way to relax. I'm focusing right now in New Horizons on flattening my island. Working on getting the rare colored flowers (Green Mums and Blue Roses are the last I need). Otherwise not much going on besides plans on terraforming and building up a western style island.

Favorite villager is Plucky. I love brown colors and she's a chicken, plus one and another plus one for the blue that compliments her pallet so well. Ione is another I like, her personality is just so gentle for a space gamer girl.
icon by axelaxxei @ twitch

Return to “Popsicle stand”