A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Re: Static Hiatus OOC

Post by LunaStarlite »

... My parents are dragging me camping again this weekend.

Uggghhhhhh

Hi Nicholas. Hi Silver, and good for you! If you wanna talk about whatever sucks I don't mind.

I'll talk more when I can later.
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

Life's been... meh for me atm. I finished college with fairly good grades, but no surprise since the course was so easy I feel like I've been ripped off thousands...

but now I'm just... bored.
no matter what I do or what I get, I'm just bored.
I've got into a little routine now though... so.. eh.

the only thing I've done these past few months is This and that only took 11 hours really.

I just feel like my life is wasting away.
I want to go back to art college, but me and mum are barely scraping by.
I would get a job, but I don't think my anxiety could take any form of interview let alone unfamiliar human contact.

I still have my sinuitis, though...
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

I'm back again, got sick, feel like crap now. ._.

That's pretty sweet Gold! It makes for a very well put together scene and the colors on the runners are neat...

I'm sure you'll figure something out Gold. There's gotta be jobs that are anxiety-friendly.
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Post by Silvereye »

Someone at my school who has anxiety attacks works at the local library. Apparently she loves it there. Just a suggestion.

*hugs Luna* Aw...I'm sick too, I really feel ya...part of why I don't like camping much myself.

And yes Gold, that is a very good piece of art! I love the sue of color as well as proportion in it!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

I would love to work in a library... just that there's none around here... at all... and if their were, it's all voluntary work, so I won't get paid, and I need money :Y
I've been trying to get a job in my local game and film shops, because I have experience in both games and films... I just need to know how to sell them. :derp:

Thanks, you guys. I worked really hard on it and learnt so much too xD it was uuber fun to do too.
hopefully stuff like this will give a sense of scale to the creatures rather than having them by themselves.
I'll probably do more art of Isaac in HI soon uwu
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

How can there be no library by you? O_o That's no good!
I always thought working at libraries was volunteer work, I didn't know you could get paid for it until recently. I should look into that, cause I really need a job... Except now summer is drawing to a close. *sobs violently* :t-cry:

I'll throw a new role play up when I'm feeling a little better I think. Probably Firelight Madness as a couple people specially requested it. ^^
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Post by Silvereye »

*chuckles* Well, I really wanna work at a library...not just volunteer, actually work. Though I AM planning on making my ten hours community service library volunteer works.
Gold, I would die if there was no library by me. Like really, I would.

*sits impatiently but patiently, hoping* I really want my Simza and Nadya...and my Nicholas Elk.
Nicholas: *glances up from baking cookies* Um...what? Oh hells no...elk again? But I mean...I just got the white off me!
Silver: *shrugs and pats Nicholas' head* Too bad boyo!
Nicholas: *sighs and settles in a chair, lounging comfortably* Well...could be worse...romance isn't often thrown my way...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Goldchocobo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

libraries aren't the most popular here... they declined real fast too...
I used to go to them all the time.. but mostly for the internet that I didn't have when I was younger.
I need a Job too, I want to save up to get a passport and a ticket to fly to Montana to meet a real good friend of mine, then hopefully we'll go to the Museum there which houses the largest collection of dinosaur fossils, and then onto Yellow Stone x3 but mostly just chilaxing and stuff xD
mine and my friend's ultimate, seemingly impossible goal is to get a camper-van and go traveling around America.

What about that RP we talked about- like Wolf Amoung Us? (just asking)
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Yellow-Stone is BEAUTIFUL but any camping or hotels or the Old Faithful Inn are REALLY expensive. Don't buy food there! We paid like ten dollars for a half-cup of Mac and cheese basically...

Also like I inferred before I think, Washington DC is to be avoided. We had fun there but we talked to a cop who works there and... Wow. I feel sorry for the guy...
And in the two days we were there I think I may have possibly seen subway workers moving a body bag. A guy who worked there said to never go NEAR the red line train because of how high the suicide rate is. The cop also told us not to go near the zoo because just about every day there are stabbings, shootings, and robberies.

But I can also name lots of awesome places to visit! The Milwaukee museum and zoo are fantastic and there's a science and hobby shop I think you'd probably like...
Niagara Falls, which I just saw, was awesome, as was Falling Waters (a building made by a famous architect called Frank Loyd Right I think.)

Well, I'd planned on adding some inspiration from Wolf among us to Hidden when I get around to revising it. You'd talked about making an rp based around it more entirely I think? If you wanna do that go right ahead! Or if you want me to make it with you that'd be cool too!
I can't do too much right now I don't think though. I have a bad headache. :t-sick: My energy is going towards physically redesigning Quest for no reason at the moment cause I'm a shameless procrastinator. (Also because I want him to be more then an anthropic tiger with long ears and dragon wings but still)

*sneaks up and pets Nicholas* @u@ Fuzzy Elky~
Goldchocobo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

no, I was thinking you'd do it xD or at least, as you said- incorporate some ideas of Wold Among US into another RP uwu
I'll probably make a new character or redo the one I had- I forgot his name to be honest xD

America sounds cool x3
We'll probably avoid any areas that are shady, and stay in ones that are nice bright and populated with people so that murderers will less likely target us, and we'll pack a lot of mace/pepper spray and defensive items.

Return to “Backstage”