This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Lazuli
Site Artist
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Pokedopts (Pokemon Adoptables)

Post by Lazuli »

I'm not sure. Just whatever I feel like doing, I guess.

Well, I'm off to go driving for the first time now! Wish me luck!
Feathersun
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Feathersun »

Shukura wrote:I'm not sure. Just whatever I feel like doing, I guess.

Well, I'm off to go driving for the first time now! Wish me luck!
Oh, I hope you have fun!!! We all have our fingers crossed for you!!! :woo:

I can't wait till I can learn how to drive...I only have to wait 2 more years!!! It seems so far away some times, but then sometimes I feel waaay to young to be driving in just 2 years!! :crazy: I'm sure that you will have a total blast though!!!

If you see me on here, smack me and tell me to go write something

- Looking to take in ANY Osaths -
- Paying aprox 500g per birdy -
- I will take frozen, lineaged, named, adult, hatchling, 1,000,000 gen, or anything -
- I will gladly help hatch as well! Just send me the codes -

- ImageImageImageImage -
Cassiopeia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cassiopeia »

StarShaper wrote:So are you drawing them backwards? Like, From #18-#11?
STAR -

How rude can you get? She has a real life...I do not know if you do or not, but she does. Shukura might be too nice to have said something, but she is a kind person who does her best for the people she does art for. Where do you get off saying something like that?

Maybe next time you should stop and think before you post something like that.

Ananta Boga by Windkeeper!! ImageImageImageImage
Moonheart
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moonheart »

I hope this one isn't taken

Username: Moonheart
Pokemon ID: 12
Price: 7k

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

My keep is open for mining. Please feel free to go in and get some free gold!

Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Post by Feathersun »

Cassiopeia wrote:
StarShaper wrote:So are you drawing them backwards? Like, From #18-#11?
STAR -

How rude can you get? She has a real life...I do not know if you do or not, but she does. Shukura might be too nice to have said something, but she is a kind person who does her best for the people she does art for. Where do you get off saying something like that?

Everyone calm down!!! D: (including me xD) Star was simply asking a question. She just wanted to know if that was how she was drawing them so she would know when to expect hers (I'm guessing at least). I'm sure that Star knows very well about adoptibles being a hard business and trying to fit them into real life can be hard.

- I will take frozen, lineaged, named, adult, hatchling, 1,000,000 gen, or anything -

- ImageImageImageImage -
StarShaper
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarShaper »

Cassiopeia wrote:STAR -

Oh... well... ummm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. :t-corner: I honestly was just asking a question, I didn't want to sound rude...

So... I'm sorry for making you mad, Cassiopeia, and sorry for making a rude remark, Shukura. I honestly didn't mean any harm... it was just a question. I saw that Shukura seemed to be making the adoptables by going by 18 backwards, and I normally make them from the smallest number up. :t-shrug:

I can go delete the comment if you would like me too, but I guess that wouldn't do any good, as of Shukura has already seen it. So the only thing I can do is apologize. This is the third time in a few months that apparently someone has gotten mad at me, so I guess it's mostly my fault. Please forgive me? :t-sweat:

And I do understand the pressures of owning an adoptables shop, as of I own one myself. In fact, I put it on a hiatus because it became too overwhelming and conflicted with my real life. But that doesn't matter, because Shukura is a much better artist than me and probably spends more time and work into her adoptables. Again, I am really sorry for my rude behavior and I hope that you aren't mad at me.
Ktanaqui
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ktanaqui »

Well, Shukura.

Not sure if ya missed it, just double-checking... But I did send the gold for the scrolls and for the battle ^^;

ImageImage
Lazuli
Site Artist
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lazuli »

Uh... Okay, I'm just going to say my own opinions here, I hope I dont- um, right word... insult(?) anyone.
I'm very glad you are looking out for me, Cassi, I truly appreciate it, but personally I didnt find Star's question there rude. I thought it was a legit question, since most would go from 11-18, and I was going backwards.

@Ktanaqui: Yes, I know. I havent received the trade from Solara, though, and havent gotten to the items (or item equips requested by others, if they are wondering). I'm sorry, I'll get to it in the morning, I hope.

And yes! I survived! Didnt even hit anything or go up on a curb. Of course, the max speed I did was about 20mph, so nothing too bad. Just did ovals and practiced stopping at marked lines (like I would have to at a red light).

EDIT: Solara has sent the trade! Here we go...
4 points to MSolara, 2 to Ktanaqui. Solara wins! (If you're curious, Ktanaqui won in Atk and Def, MSolara winning HP, Sp atk, Sp def, and Speed)
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Post by Feathersun »

Shukura wrote:Uh... Okay, I'm just going to say my own opinions here, I hope I dont- um, right word... insult(?) anyone.
I'm very glad you are looking out for me, Cassi, I truly appreciate it, but personally I didnt find Star's question there rude. I thought it was a legit question, since most would go from 11-18, and I was going backwards.

@Ktanaqui: Yes, I know. I havent received the trade from Solara, though, and havent gotten to the items (or item equips requested by others, if they are wondering). I'm sorry, I'll get to it in the morning, I hope.

And yes! I survived! Didnt even hit anything or go up on a curb. Of course, the max speed I did was about 20mph, so nothing too bad. Just did ovals and practiced stopping at marked lines (like I would have to at a red light).

EDIT: Solara has sent the trade! Here we go...
4 points to MSolara, 2 to Ktanaqui. Solara wins! (If you're curious, Ktanaqui won in Atk and Def, MSolara winning HP, Sp atk, Sp def, and Speed)
Yay!! I'm glad you survived!! We would have missed you an whole lot if you weren't here! And ovals are good. (better by far then the dreaded circles)

- ImageImageImageImage -
Lazuli
Site Artist
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lazuli »

Well, my parents wanted to teach me how to turn and straighten out, like on a real road. Then speed up to about 20mph, come to a smooth stop at a light pole, turn and do it again. Next time I'll start doing that, and then practice parking and backing up, I think.

Return to “Living Art”