The "How much is it worth?" Thread

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

DarkEcho17
CreaturesTrade

Re: The "How much is it worth?" Thread

Post by DarkEcho17 »

How much would a male and female Nimikoolah be worth? Both are unnamed adults ^^
Climb these hills, I’m reaching for the heights and chasing all the lights that shine. And when they let you down, it’s another day of sun!
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

Okay got the Corazin and Sand Gryphon...what about a Trench Leviathan (hatchling), Manticore (hatchling)...there are too many for me to ask about. Vernox Dragon? Wreath Confara Pegasus, Icist, and Emerald Wyvern.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage
Zeteri
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeteri »

Silenxia wrote:Okay got the Corazin and Sand Gryphon...what about a Trench Leviathan (hatchling), Manticore (hatchling)...there are too many for me to ask about. Vernox Dragon? Wreath Confara Pegasus, Icist, and Emerald Wyvern.
In general stream range from 100-1500g but sometimes with extremely rare critters I've seen it go up to 8k.

Vernox I'd say 15k because it's an event from a few years ago

Confara Pegasus 5k. I see quite a few being sold and that seems to be the price.

If the Icist and Wyvern are SB I'm pretty sure your looking at I think 50k/ea (I would have to double-check) if they are 1st Gen bred then 2k any more than that 1k
Clicks would be Appreciated
To Hatchling

Currently on a Hiatus. I get on to see messages and for Events. Image

Wishlist
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

Thanks a lot ^^. What about a frozen Corazin hatchlings? Got so many of those that probably would be good if I sold them too.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage
ContemplatingYou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ContemplatingYou »

Hello, all! I have been gone for years, literally. I am relearning everything and trying to sort through my Keep. I'll just throw a few things I have stored to see what I am looking at in terms of everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated and feel free to PM if you see anything in my Keep that interests you or is of value, because, I am totally lost :(

Values for the following; Red Taedan Gryphon and Green Taedan Gryphon (no yet hatched), Male Golden Sonerus Dragon, White and Black Holly Jackalopes, Female Argaent Kirin and Male Aerum Kirin, just to name a few! Sorry for all the questions, I really appreciate the help <3
ImageSimon says click <3

ImageImageImageImageImage
------------------------------------------
~*ImageImageImageImage*~
Zeteri
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeteri »

Silenxia wrote:Thanks a lot ^^. What about a frozen Corazin hatchlings? Got so many of those that probably would be good if I sold them too.
For frozen anything value tends to increase the lower percentage they are. For example 0.00% Is the rarest and most valuable. Personally I like my frozen hatchings to be under 1%. Anyway if I were you I would sell my hatchlings based on %. Lower than 1% maybe 15k. Under 5% 10k. But anything above that 5k seems fair. Because unfrozen Corazon sell for about 5-10k.

Btw Do you have any frozen Heartbreak Corazon? I'm actually looking for those now that you mention it. :derr:
ContemplatingYou wrote:Hello, all! I have been gone for years, literally. I am relearning everything and trying to sort through my Keep. I'll just throw a few things I have stored to see what I am looking at in terms of everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated and feel free to PM if you see anything in my Keep that interests you or is of value, because, I am totally lost :(

Values for the following; Red Taedan Gryphon and Green Taedan Gryphon (no yet hatched), Male Golden Sonerus Dragon, White and Black Holly Jackalopes, Female Argaent Kirin and Male Aerum Kirin, just to name a few! Sorry for all the questions, I really appreciate the help <3
Sent you a PM :t-:3:
Clicks would be Appreciated
To Hatchling

Currently on a Hiatus. I get on to see messages and for Events. Image

Wishlist
ContemplatingYou
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ContemplatingYou »

Hello! It's been a few years since I have been on and just curious if anyone could give me range for a few of these critters. Every post I found was almost a year ago! Thank you in advance <3

Adults;

Female Karadis Dragon

Female Arathkon

Female Ember Drake

Female Kamar Rabbit

Male Green Crystalwing (#117)

Event;

Male Silver Amagnae (hatchling)

Male Brown Amagne (hatchling)

Male Olive Amagne (hatchling)
ImageSimon says click <3

ImageImageImageImageImage
------------------------------------------
~*ImageImageImageImage*~
Twister4eva
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: “Well, you’re clearly evil, but I see no reason not to trust you.”

Post by Twister4eva »

What are Spectral Wolves worth these days?

|ImageImageImageImageImage|
Clicks please?
»♥«
Will do art for your random critters!

Old event critters FOR SALE
Elk, coal wyrm, halloween born
decessus, penguin, aculeus, SB event eggs

Keep clearout random critters FOR SALE

⋆ LTB frozen event critters

Thank you everyone for my gifts. <3
arjunvohra
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by arjunvohra »

How much ar the following?
(Event born and unbred and unnamed)
Eldritch dragon
Namikoolah
Ice kitsune
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

arjunvohra wrote:How much ar the following?
(Event born and unbred and unnamed)
Eldritch dragon
Namikoolah
Ice kitsune
I dunno about the Eldritch Dragon, but Nimikoolahs go for anywhere between 250k-300k, and I've seen Ice Kitsunes going for over a million
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage

Return to “Waynal”