2023 Magiversary gifting wish list thread

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Lestat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: 2023 Magiversary gifting wish list thread

Post by Lestat »

Event creatures before 2010 please
Vilodaes Crystalwing male and female parentless

DONIS
alasre/voltarian wild wyvern Male and Female

Meo May/meo nuac male and female

Haiti male and female

Alvean Yale male and female
Last edited by Lestat on May 13th, 2023, 11:42:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Searching for non parents
Dark Umbral Fox
Penumbral Fox
Solveir
Fenrir Male
White Fenrir M and F
Vermillion Heligre f and m
Masked Heligre f and m
Atieno m and f
Jord Jormungandr
Aegyr Jormungandr
Brimstone Xhimrau
Opaline Xhimrau
Vahti Female
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I'm at around 17 gifts (thanks to my wonderful gifters). If you are still looking to gift, I have found that I just adore the Life Crystalwings, though I also very much enjoy Fire and Water. Still would appreciate any of the Crystalwings though (or what I have listed on my wish list spoilered below).
Spoiler
Rainwater wrote:I would love more of the new Event Crystalwings. But, if you want to consider something else, here are some options.

Nikolli
Kollinus
Kaeran
Malachite Miu
Jasper Miu
Arkenian Minirrell
Pumpkin Wyrms of all kinds
Prism Foxes
Galline's Sea Glass Turtle
Galline's Beach Glass Turtle
Inferno Hounds
Tainted Hounds
Peridot Dorrian Basilisk
Onyx Dorrian Basilisk
Never would turn down Dark Unicorns, Unicorns, Elder Crystalwings, the original Light/Dark Basilisks, female Dark Peacock Phoenix, female Alasre Nekomata
Constellation Hind
Cornu Lutrinae
Cytrinae
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
daemonrage
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by daemonrage »

<3 Happy Magiversary to everyone :D

I have 15/25 gifts so I still have space for some more. I would love any of the new crystalwings.

I'll keep checking the thread from time to time to send some more gifts <3

Thank you ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Alleiha
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alleiha »

Alleiha wrote:The new crystalwings for me as children and time constraints make it difficult to gather and grow. :t-sweat:
Thank you <3 :t-swoon:
Thank you those who have gifted me. Currently sitting at 7 :wave:

Image Image
Life begins the moment you step foot into the world unknown.
HopingFaith
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by HopingFaith »

Happy Magiversary!
Any of the creatures are welcome, especially the new Crystalwings! <3
My entire wishlist is linked in my signature, :italian:
Thank you! <3

Signature/Crest/Banner Shop: Click here

Selling/Breeding
(+Herbalist/Artificer/Preservationist shop):
Click here

My wishlist: Click here

LTS 1st gen Quest Critters (added Galactic Rays): Click here

LTS Event Creatures: Click here
CoffeeActivated
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CoffeeActivated »

Wishing you a happy Magiversary! I would love some donec eggs or hatchies or anything working on the new achievements! Currently have 5 gifts and sending out new crystalwings to everyone who asks for them. Thanks!
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

Myouki wrote:I'm interested most in shop creatures (Especially Water and Herbal Shop), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. The only creatures I'm not interested in are the crystalwings currently in the stream.

Here's a quick list of creatures I don't have any/many of since I haven't had a chance to update the wishlist in my signature yet:

Shop: Delroch, Calidim, Tarax,Fia Puca, Shika Mizu, Spider Light, Kamitori, Sora Kamitori, Euphotic Dunkleosteus, Bathyal Dunkleosteus, Abyssal Dunkleosteus, Melligaster, Glass Phoenix, Arkenian Sakeira, Arkenian Serpaen, Regal Glesvaerid, Gebruind Tulip Snail, Aestus Spicalx, Tandon's Falconerifas, Guron's Hattema, Ona's Skjoeldus, Thrishia's Sarcus, Lowenarc's Borean Rhino, Eshmeri, Dark Naja

Quest: Sunweaver Namista's Spider, Shadowspinner Namista's Spider, Galactic Ray, Hooded Sliphaeren

Event: Tinsel Wyrm, Purple Pteira Crystalwing, Golden Pteira Crystalwing, Frigaes Reindeer, Calidaes Reindeer, Lucinis Bird, Mallard Duckit, Black Sarvain, Pink Mohlaris Elephant, Tidal Wraithe, Flint Citellan, Oaxacan Citellan, Pandorum, Tsaanguir, Vahti, Wallatrice, Winterlight Wallatrice, Darkfrost Wallatrice

Hybrid: Bronze Pygmy Gemdragon, Bronze Pygmy Crystalwing, Green Pygmy Gemdragon, Green Pygmy Crystalwing, Golden Pygmy Crystalwing, White Cukurba, Armastus Agaori, Light Lapis Pygmy Gemdragon, Light Lapis Pygmy Crystalwing, Dark Lapis Pygmy Gemdragon, Varja Pygmy Crystalwing, Akvo Pygmy Crystalwing, Teiro Pygmy Crystalwing, Jinglong Pygmy Crystalwing, Spectrum Pygmy Crystalwing, Fluorowing Pygmy Crystalwing, Alexandrite Gemstone Kirin, Hadros Pygmy Gemdragon, Hadros Pygmy Crystalwing, Kuanos Pygmy Gemdragon, Kuanos Pygmy Crystalwing, Kobaldibar Pygmy Gemdragon, Kobaldibar Pygmy Crystalwing, Sacris Pygmy Gemdragon, Sacris Pygmy Crystalwing, Hexapo Pygmy Gemdragon, Hexapo Pygmy Crystalwing, Moroi Pygmy Crystalwing, Rauna Pygmy Crystalwing, Accipito Pygmy Gemdragon, Cypheles Pygmy Crystalwing, Dionych Pygmy Crystalwing, Komainu Pygmy Gemdragon, Komainu Pygmy Crystalwing, Iwan Pygmy Gemdragon, Iwan Pygmy Crystalwing, Lesoni Pygmy Crystalwing, Sacer Pygmy Gemdragon, Sacer Pygmy Crystalwing, Tree Nymph Butterfly Fish, Sunset Butterfly Fish, Buckeye Butterfly Fish, Cinnabar Butterfly Fish, Elderoch, Onuchsia Pygmy Gemdragon, Onuchsia Pygmy Crystalwing, Venox Pygmy Crystalwing, Gerbera Pygmy Gemdragon, Gerbera Pygmy Crystalwing, Lilias Pygmy Gemdragon, Lilias Pygmy Crystalwing, Kitanchosa Pygmy Gemdragon, Kitanchosa Pygmy Crystalwing, Vilodaes Pygmy Gemdragon, Vilodaes Pygmy Crystalwing
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Tallina
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tallina »

Happy Magiversary!
I really would like as much of the new Cristalwings as possible <3
Utena
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Utena »

Utena wrote:Happy Magiversary everyone!

I would love any of the new creatures that pop up in the stream and anything from my Wish List

Still open at 17/25

I am in love with the Void Crystalwings because they are purple. xD But I will take any of the new ones.
Image Pillowfort | Goodreads |
VBC Tab | Wish List

Mist Stalker Army - 12,000+ and counting!
kitchira
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by kitchira »

currently have 1 gift, I'd love anything cat-like or the new crystalwings. I'll be going back through and gifting now :)
Image "Haunted" could mean a lot of things Image

Kit ✨ she/her ✨ ♋︎
24/25 gifts, tysm for all the lovely presents <3
LTB: Albino Nandi Bears, pls PM if you're selling <3
Please visit my Free 2 Good Home Tab and send a me message if you'd like to claim any of the friends there!

Return to “Community Discussion”