Goldmining is causing the lag, and must stop

Learn about the latest updates here.
Syth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Goldmining is causing the lag, and must stop

Post by Syth »

CaptainDucky wrote: May 18th, 2024, 6:21:15 pm I am still fairly new here since 2022 ish, and experienced a lot of lagging and all that from goldmining, and I still experience it sometimes even this week.

I definitely suggest minigames like others has suggest that, and personally I would rather keep making gold off clicking eggs, but to daily limit is ideal, so the goldminers cannot continue all day to cause lag issues to the website, so theres daily limit to egg clicking as long as other ways to earn gold rather than clicking/posting.

I've been part of PonyIsland and GaiaOnline for years, and the ways of earning gold are daily log ins, daily reward if you log in daily you earn gold, and maybe some special prizes/eggs for log x of days... like 20 days, 30/31 days you get egg, or some sort, which will encourage people log in to earn that as well.

Mini games as in jigsaw of the art that were created on this site, art contests, fishing in the Magi Stream itself to fish up gold or items, or even eggs.

Maybe consider drop limit of eggs if limit to amount of clicks per day for us who spend clicking away so we can collect more?

Just ideas to throw out there. <3

Looking forward to see all of the improvements when you guys get around to it.

This would be ideal, I think, especially if getting gold from adults is dropped.
Beware of dragons for you are small & tasty.I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb
Love maybe love, but there's no excuse for the ignorance.
RIP HiddenMystic 2024, you will be missed.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking! ?/25 gifts thank you!

ImageImageImageImage

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist
LadyJhudora
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LadyJhudora »

So i'm returning after a longer hiatus, if adult creatures no longer give gold what are some ways to earn gold on the site now?
LTB Heartthrob Eshmeri Hatchling SB Male
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

LadyJhudora wrote: June 27th, 2024, 11:11:58 pm So i'm returning after a longer hiatus, if adult creatures no longer give gold what are some ways to earn gold on the site now?
If you finish the "attune to an element" quest (found in the Keep in the world map) clicking eggs/hatchlings associated with your chosen element gives more gold. Also, if you do not already have it, the alicanto heart item you can buy in the artificer shop (has to be unlocked with another quest which starts in Synara city) raises the amount of gold gained from clicking live eggs to 5. The limit of gold gained from posting on the forums has also been raised.

Return to “Site News”