Koi Fishes, Where Thou Art Thou?!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Koi Fishes, Where Thou Art Thou?!

Post by Myouki »

My current creatures of focus have been Ouranian Koi (for the 1k achievement) and Monarch Butterfly Fish (trying to create a Cinnabar Butterfly Fish from a fully non-inbred lineage; currently at 5G Sunset working toward 6G Buckeye), and it has been... an upstream battle, to say the least. My most recent bout of stream cleaning took a solid hour before a Monarch finally showed up.

I'd honestly love it if creatures already in tributaries were omitted from the regular stream, or more tributaries/more creatures available in the current tributaries were implemented since I feel like we are getting to a point where we have too many permanent creatures to find older creatures not already in tributaries within a reasonable amount of time.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Ah yes the usual 'whatever it is you want becomes the rarest thing in the stream' problem :rofl: I know your pain
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Syth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syth »

Minicorns. I swear if I didn't have at least a good breeding pair among those I had originally from when they released I'd have a tough time with the achievement.
Beware of dragons for you are small & tasty.I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb
Love maybe love, but there's no excuse for the ignorance.
RIP HiddenMystic 2024, you will be missed.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking! ?/25 gifts thank you!

ImageImageImageImage

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist

Return to “Community Discussion”