The Umbria Guild 2.0

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Umbria Guild 2.0

Post by vampiric »

Tekla wrote:
Pariah wrote:Why are the Sphinx cats so expensive?

...Though that may just be to me because I have trouble keeping electrum while running around trying to summon critters. xD
I don't know but it's mildly irritating since I can't really click a lot to keep my electrum levels up. because my wrists start staging rebellions if I do

I'm not fond of them anyway so it's not really a great loss to me.

I'm really disliking the rotating market stock though for the bazaar. Makes it hard to fill orders for magus pets quickly T_T
I kinda want one, if only for completion, haha. Though they're permanent, so I have time.

Yeah, really. I'm having a devil of a time trying to get what I need for a Thresher.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Tekla
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tekla »

Pariah wrote:
Tekla wrote:
Pariah wrote:Why are the Sphinx cats so expensive?

...Though that may just be to me because I have trouble keeping electrum while running around trying to summon critters. xD
I don't know but it's mildly irritating since I can't really click a lot to keep my electrum levels up. because my wrists start staging rebellions if I do

I'm not fond of them anyway so it's not really a great loss to me.

I'm really disliking the rotating market stock though for the bazaar. Makes it hard to fill orders for magus pets quickly T_T
I kinda want one, if only for completion, haha. Though they're permanent, so I have time.

Yeah, really. I'm having a devil of a time trying to get what I need for a Thresher.
I have a spare thresher I can sell you, if you like. It's not shiny but it's a shark. XD As for me I'm having a terrible time finding the stuff for spring spirits D: Pollen and althea refuse to stock....

ImageImageImage
~
ImageImageImageImageImage
--
"Oh! My feet of fire! My burning feet of fire!"
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

Hahaha, it's okay. I only need a few more things for it. I just hope to get them soon. :lol:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Hi! (found the new thread)
BBkat here and BBKat on Umbria.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

BBkat wrote:Hi! (found the new thread)
BBkat here and BBKat on Umbria.
Added you to the list BB.

And yeah I really am not liking the rotating shops either. You'd think that after what almost 3 years of being spoiled with the shop stock full all the time, that maybe they should have just left it alone? :( I've also been lazy though...I haven't really worked on my summoned shinys very much. Well that is till the new Spring Spirits.

Also wish we'd be able to withdraw more E from the bank...then maybe people would spend more. They did make a slight increase though...better than nothing so at least it's something. :yarly:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

I finally got the Althea and Gold Leaf. Hopefully Yellow Pigment and yellow candles will stock tomorrow.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Omg the bank limit was updated AGAIN...it went from 20k to 35k and now it's 75k! Woot I can actually spend my E now. *rejoices*
Dana's Sales Bin

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Still no Althea in the Bazaar. I just want to summon up another set of Spring Spirits, it shouldn't take this long to gather the items I need.

I wonder if it's any coincadence that the withdraw limit got raised after my post about how impractical only being able withdraw 20k a week is(especially with the fact that plat pets/shinies(or shiny plats) can get expensive). :lol:
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

BBkat wrote:Still no Althea in the Bazaar. I just want to summon up another set of Spring Spirits, it shouldn't take this long to gather the items I need.

I wonder if it's any coincadence that the withdraw limit got raised after my post about how impractical only being able withdraw 20k a week is(especially with the fact that plat pets/shinies(or shiny plats) can get expensive). :lol:
Well your post certainly helped prove that other people wanted it raised for a while now. I have been complaining about it behind the scenes for a long time actually (since last year) and when the brand new releases came out (meaning since March) I PMed Arcadia about raising the bank withdrawl limit.

I suggested to her 50k or even 100k, but instead she gave 35k. Since more people complained about it, she gave in and raised it to 75k which I'm very happy about because that increase should have been done ages ago and at least we got it now! :hooray:

Oh and um...yeah Althea was in the shop, I saw it and bought a bunch. But that was on tuesday I believe.
How many do you need? I can spare you some if you want.
Dana's Sales Bin

vampiric
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

Are you kidding me? Yellow pigment still isn't in the bazaar?

This is ridiculous imho.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”