The Casey Anthony case

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

What do you think

Guilty
88%
Innocent
13%

Total votes: 32

Dauntless
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In your kitchen complaining that you have no decent food.

Re: The Casey Anthony case

Post by Dauntless »

fwuffywolf wrote:I think she is guilty. guiltyguiltyguilty. and that is my opinion so don't try and tell me otherwise. :yarly:
You say it as if you woudn't even give her a chance
Image Image
it's where
mydemons hide

PLEASE! Do not call be Daunt, do not call me Less, call me Dauntless.
"What didn't kill me, never made me stronger at all."
InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by InsanityWolf »

Symbol7890 wrote:
fwuffywolf wrote:I think she is guilty. guiltyguiltyguilty. and that is my opinion so don't try and tell me otherwise. :yarly:
meh, i'de give her a chance to tell her story, then I'de say: STILL GUILTY.

I don't think she needs the death sentance, she just needs to go to jail for awhile.

once again my opinion, leave me be with my opinion, and I'll let you be with yours. :yarly: *that applies to everyone who wnat to reply to me*
JennaAngel
CreaturesTrade

Post by JennaAngel »

fwuffywolf wrote:
Symbol7890 wrote:
meh, i'de give her a chance to tell her story, then I'de say: STILL GUILTY.

I don't think she needs the death sentance, she just needs to go to jail for awhile.

once again my opinion, leave me be with my opinion, and I'll let you be with yours. :yarly: *that applies to everyone who wnat to reply to me*
I agree with ya, Fwuffy. She was guilty, and that poor little girl...*sob* She doesn't deserve death, no one does, but maybe life jail (or a long time) with keep us all safe. T_T
Current Mood: At Peace : )

Lately I've been even more inactive than usual, but everything's hectic here and I'm so sorry. :t-boo:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[center][color=#8000FF][b][/b][/color][/center]
[/size]

ONLY CREATURES THAT ARE IN MAIN TAB ARE TO BE CLICKED!
Image[/center]
Dauntless
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dauntless »

Thats not fair at all! Not giving her a chance! you know she is being forced to like change her name and move far away! There is death threats on her and her family! she is a human being to you know!
Image Image
it's where
mydemons hide

JennaAngel
CreaturesTrade

Post by JennaAngel »

Symbol7890 wrote:Thats not fair at all! Not giving her a chance! you know she is being forced to like change her name and move far away! There is death threats on her and her family! she is a human being to you know!
And as a human being, does that give you the right to take away someone's life? Would you ever feel safe around that kind of person again? :srsly:

Lately I've been even more inactive than usual, but everything's hectic here and I'm so sorry. :t-boo:
Spoiler

[/size]

Image[/center]
InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by InsanityWolf »

thats it....

RESPECT OTHERS FUDGING OPINIONS.THEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS AND SO ARE YOU!

sorry for bursting,and horses that little outburst wasn't at you.

*mutters and walks off*
Dauntless
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dauntless »

She didn't kill Caylee, and even if she did (which she didn't) do you really think she deserve's to die!
Image Image
it's where
mydemons hide

InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by InsanityWolf »

Symbol7890 wrote:She didn't kill Caylee, and even if she did (which she didn't) do you really think she deserve's to die!
how do freackign know she didn't kill her? you weren't there...your as clueless as eveyrone else! I don't think casey needs to die, I think she needs to go to jail, but not die. not trying to be rude, but I think you should just respect others opinions. sorry for burstign on you, but seriuosely, this thread is to say if you thin kshe's guilty or not, not the arguing thread.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

I believe she is guilty, her actions speak louder than her lies.

However, will she ever be convicted of it? Probably not. She'll be like O.J. Simpson, able to basically confess so many years later because of the law that won't let you be prosecuted for the same crime twice. She got off and that's how it is going to be. There was plenty of circumstantial evidence, however that isn't always enough to convict someone.

She admitted to knowing that Caylee was NOT missing. They wormed it out of her that she knew the kid was dead even though she is the one that called out the search parties (which is getting her ass sued off by Texas EquiSearch for doing so, wasted a lot of their money).

To me, her guilt is shown through her actions though.

Also, regarding the jurors:

One has already spoken out on TV saying that they WOULD HAVE convicted her if the death penalty wasn't on the table. They believed she was guilty but couldn't sentence her to death for it, had it been life in prison she would have been convicted of murder. There are two or three of them that have said basically the same thing; the sentence didn't fit what the jurors felt she deserved.
JennaAngel
CreaturesTrade

Post by JennaAngel »

Soleil wrote:I believe she is guilty, her actions speak louder than her lies.

However, will she ever be convicted of it? Probably not. She'll be like O.J. Simpson, able to basically confess so many years later because of the law that won't let you be prosecuted for the same crime twice. She got off and that's how it is going to be. There was plenty of circumstantial evidence, however that isn't always enough to convict someone.

She admitted to knowing that Caylee was NOT missing. They wormed it out of her that she knew the kid was dead even though she is the one that called out the search parties (which is getting her ass sued off by Texas EquiSearch for doing so, wasted a lot of their money).

To me, her guilt is shown through her actions though.

Also, regarding the jurors:

One has already spoken out on TV saying that they WOULD HAVE convicted her if the death penalty wasn't on the table. They believed she was guilty but couldn't sentence her to death for it, had it been life in prison she would have been convicted of murder. There are two or three of them that have said basically the same thing; the sentence didn't fit what the jurors felt she deserved.
Exactly my opinion, just better wrote and more explained. XD

Symbol7890 wrote:She didn't kill Caylee, and even if she did (which she didn't) do you really think she deserve's to die!
YOU believe she didn't, but most people believe she did. And NO ONE (that I saw) ever said anything of her deserving to die. I don't think anyone would be as cruel as that (except her...). My exact post:
horses112 wrote:She was guilty, and that poor little girl...*sob* She doesn't deserve death, no one does, but maybe life jail (or a long time) with keep us all safe. T_T
:yarly:
Also, you never answered this, because this is key to my point:
horses112 wrote:
Symbol7890 wrote:Thats not fair at all! Not giving her a chance! you know she is being forced to like change her name and move far away! There is death threats on her and her family! she is a human being to you know!
And as a human being, does that give you the right to take away someone's life? Would you ever feel safe around that kind of person again? :srsly:
Well, would you? :srsly:

Spoiler

[/size]

Image[/center]

Return to “Popsicle stand”