MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Writing contest :D

Post by zozzy »

I want to make one for every family there so I will edit them in

glimmerscale:
Spoiler
one cold night a with the aurora hovering over every square inch of magi land aurora the whyrm was enjoying they chance you make such colorful things in the sky with tenzel and a good friend gold dust the rewin they were flying around making the bright colors in the sky a moonlight shining over the beautiful arrangements of blue and greens the moon was crying tears of joy and one hit aurora and the other hit Tenzel as they were hit the colors of the rainbow became brighter the aurora shining amazingly once the three got tired and they finished their array gold dust realized the beautiful glow in them quickly but by morning it was gone now every aurora they make their scale glimmer as bright as the sun
Is that wierd?

ok poisen fang:
Spoiler
The poisen fang is a prestiged linage for it's backround story everything they do is based on their two ansesters, sulphur and nagini you see when nagini hatched she was spoiled like a princess as far as cobras go rats brought to her by her parents and life was care free on the other hand solpher was an orphan his parents died when he hatched he taught him self to hunt and gave himself his namenagini was laying when her mom came in "Nagini we have to leave cobras only stay with thier kin for a year" so her mom left she felt abandoned and new not what to do she found solphur who fell in love with her at sight he taught her how to hunt and find her own food she became a amazing hunter with solphurs help and they give birth two a single daughter zira with many more eggs to come they became famous for their hunting skills and beautiful story.
I don't like it maybe you will

out of your fantasy:
Spoiler
any dreams come true in a day as many levethians are born in a day each and every levethian in this family is born as a fantasy is born as our imagintation goes wild this family grows and if you are ever to own one they will make your fantasy's come true.
Last edited by zozzy on May 5th, 2011, 10:13:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pm me for sitting Don't click in my doni's tab alright bro?
Phenora
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phenora »

Hmm, count me in. ^^

PoisonFang
Spoiler
Who knew a rose could be so poisonous? Its thorns like the fangs of a cobra. The Raza Cobra, to be exact. Such lovely creatures, especially those of the mysterious PoisonFang family, a family that mostly only whispers can tell about, and the members are seen so rarely it's almost as if they don't exist at all. The elusive PoisonFang's, that's what they are. Secretive snakes who make their homes in rose bushes, the last place anyone would dare to look for them, since the roses have thorns and the small branches tangle together in a green barrier. Theses snakes are definite secret keepers, since their existence is so much unknown.
Though it's probably odd...and not a winner...

“And for another, real writing is a question of staring into space and waiting for the right ideas.” Fenoglio, author of Inkheart in Cornelia Funke's Ink Trilogy. Quote from the last book, Inkdeath

Drachenschwinge
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Drachenschwinge »

Thanks for your entrys <3
It's not odd^^ I really like it.
14/25 gifts. Thank you so much :D
ImageImageImage
Drachenschwinge
CreaturesTrade

Bump :roll:
ImageImageImage
LightningRip
CreaturesTrade

Post by LightningRip »

Am I allowed to write a story involving more than one family? :3
Drachenschwinge
CreaturesTrade

I prefer seperate storys. I will copy the "Winner Story" on the family site and it would be really confusing if there stood something about another family :crazy: (I hope that is not confusing XD )
ImageImageImage
LightningRip
CreaturesTrade

Post by LightningRip »

I have a story about the two leviathans though X3 Hmmm... I can switch some things out and then it still works ^^

ETA:

Watercrystal story:
Spoiler
Long ago, a magi named Schwin found two eggs. One was a Tropical Leviathan, the other a Gryphon. For a time, the creatures grew up side by side and happy. But soon they grew jealous of each other - for they both loved the magi very much, and sometimes it was hard for Schwin to divide her time evenly. Thus, the Creatures grew apart. Once friends, they became enemies, always fighting with each other. Finally Schwin began a family with each creature, hoping to take their minds off of their squabbles. The Leviathan’s family became known as the “Watercrystal” family, while the Gryphon‘s did not have a name. Much to Schwin’s dismay, it only fueled the creatures’ feud. The Gryphon‘s family was unamed and bred with all Gryphons, while the Watercrystal family consists of only Tropical Leviathans. The Leviathan held her head higher, believing her pure Tropical Leviathan family to be higher than her onec-friend’s family. The gryphon’s family likewise grew jealou because they did not have a name. The two families fought often, spilling much blood and taking many lives. Schwin and several other magi tried many times to create peace between the families, and there have been several times of peace and happiness. During these times the two original creatures would become friends again. But alas, their old jealousies would come back much to soon, and war would break out yet again, each time with more casualties than the time before. Recently another time of piece came due to Schwin’s efforts, but it has since ended. When eggs from the Watercrystal family went missing, the Forest Leviathan’s family was immediately blamed. So many creatures have fallen, it has broken Schwin’s heart. In a final, desperate attempt, Schwin sacrificed herself to stop the fighting. Tragicly, it took this to bring the Leviathans to their senses. The families stopped fighting, joined together in their grieving for their magi. The families have lived together in peace ever since, and will forevermore mourn their lost relatives and beloved magi.
Drachenschwinge
CreaturesTrade

:lol:
Thanks for your entry^^ 2 days left :wave:
ImageImageImage
Drachenschwinge
CreaturesTrade

Bump <3 Contest ends tomorrow!
ImageImageImage
CrimsonRegret
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by CrimsonRegret »

I'm so sorry; I cannot submit an entry. I had intentions of doing so, but I dunno what happened. *shakes head from Pygmy madness*

I wish you the best of luck in judging and for all those who entered! <3 (:
AquaStorm wrote:Hey Crimson, hey Kink! I'm LightningDragon's cousin... she says that Kink's an awesome writer, and that Crimson's...er... unique
LTB Celestial Butterflies, Avrael, and Lunestre Dragons(:

Return to “Tea House”