Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rosehill »

@falsanthin and @CinnaminDraconna This may be some caching issue going on, can you try hard refreshing the page, and then try again to single move a creature? :orly:
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
Rosehill completely away June 25th - July 7th, intermittently away July 7th - August 11th.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Rosehill wrote: November 12th, 2023, 8:26:14 am @falsanthin and @CinnaminDraconna This may be some caching issue going on, can you try hard refreshing the page, and then try again to single move a creature? :orly:
hard refreshing seemed to have worked for me
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

No problems this morning, thanks :)
I'm back, but still catching up
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Just an FYI.. when you use custom sort on a tab, the egg and hatchling images are left aligned; can't be sure about the adult images, but probably them too.

Doesn't interfere or mess up anything, just a cosmetic issue.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Just noticed a new 'thing'.

Before the 'changes' when you named a creature and it returned to the tab page that the creature is in, it would also return you to the place on the page where the creature is. Today I noticed that it isn't doing that anymore, it just returns you to the top of the tab page. I liked it a lot better when it returned you to the actual creature.. made it easy to see if you made a mistake or not, so you could fix it without hunting the page for the creature again.

Many of my keep tabs have 100's of creatures in them; anything that makes it easier to find a specific creature makes me happy. :)
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: November 16th, 2023, 5:21:14 pm Just noticed a new 'thing'.

Before the 'changes' when you named a creature and it returned to the tab page that the creature is in, it would also return you to the place on the page where the creature is. Today I noticed that it isn't doing that anymore, it just returns you to the top of the tab page. I liked it a lot better when it returned you to the actual creature.. made it easy to see if you made a mistake or not, so you could fix it without hunting the page for the creature again.

Many of my keep tabs have 100's of creatures in them; anything that makes it easier to find a specific creature makes me happy. :)
This also happens when you freeze a creature, you have to scroll the entire tab again to freeze its neighbor. Rather cumbersome.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Veranda
CreaturesTrade

Post by Veranda »

I encountered a strange bug - when I try to move creatures from any other tab than Main, after exiting the moving screen, all the creatures left in the tab are transferred to the Main tab. No issues with creatures that I chose to move, no issues with moving out of the Main tab.
Back after 11 years, wow so mamy new creatures to grab :t-X3: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click my little friends, please :)
PM me if you want to gender-swap - I have two male Helias Amagnae to trade for two females
Thank you all for the lovely gifts! I hope you have a nice and peaceful holiday! <3
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Veranda wrote: November 18th, 2023, 3:47:59 am I encountered a strange bug - when I try to move creatures from any other tab than Main, after exiting the moving screen, all the creatures left in the tab are transferred to the Main tab. No issues with creatures that I chose to move, no issues with moving out of the Main tab.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "exiting the moving screen"? Also, are you on mobile or on a desktop and which browser are you using? :italian:
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
Rosehill completely away June 25th - July 7th, intermittently away July 7th - August 11th.
Veranda
CreaturesTrade

Post by Veranda »

Rosehill wrote: November 18th, 2023, 5:50:28 am
Veranda wrote: November 18th, 2023, 3:47:59 am I encountered a strange bug - when I try to move creatures from any other tab than Main, after exiting the moving screen, all the creatures left in the tab are transferred to the Main tab. No issues with creatures that I chose to move, no issues with moving out of the Main tab.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "exiting the moving screen"? Also, are you on mobile or on a desktop and which browser are you using? :italian:
Oh, apparently I'm just dumb. Apparently the "Mass move" option didn't work for me to this day and I thought that pressing the "Move creatures" button on mass move panel would end the moving process. Now when I wanted to decribe the process, I took a closer look and noticed that...
False alarm, sorry
Back after 11 years, wow so mamy new creatures to grab :t-X3: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click my little friends, please :)
PM me if you want to gender-swap - I have two male Helias Amagnae to trade for two females
Thank you all for the lovely gifts! I hope you have a nice and peaceful holiday! <3
Zander
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Zander »

I have an issue with my samsung tablet s4, the browser I'm using is Chrome and it doesn't matter if I use desktop mode or not.

The progress section covers my pets in The Keep, as long as the tablet is in portrait mode.
Spoiler
Do u kno da wae?
Wishlist: Clicky~

Return to “Support and Suggestions”