Turkey Trot (Creature 945 + 946)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Auriene
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Turkey Trot (Creature 945 + 946)

Post by Auriene »

Oreo770364 wrote:Ok so I have about 3 hatchilings and the guy won’t take two, is there something i’m Doing wrong or what?
I suppose they have to be in the Main Tab ^_^

Good things come to those who click! :)

ImageImageImageImageImage
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

What's everyone doing with their candies? Just transforming as many creatures as possible for later gifting/selling, since we won't be able to use the candies on hatchlings, only eggs?
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

Good question. I'm not sure at the moment. I transform some eggs, but use not all candies.

Does anyone know what happens to the candies after the event? Can you still use it afterwards? Next thanksgiving or so?
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

My all-time Giveaway

Magics
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magics »

MothballMilkshake wrote:What's everyone doing with their candies? Just transforming as many creatures as possible for later gifting/selling, since we won't be able to use the candies on hatchlings, only eggs?
I'm mostly hoarding the basic Amagnae hatchies because I'm so fond them, but I turn in the higher % ones for the quest candy/corn.
I transformed a bunch into Dulcine on release day, but I have many of the older turkeys already just from buying them in LTS threads. I think once I finish collecting the Black Market birds (owls!!), I'll catch, turn in and transform a bunch of eggs for gifting/selling later on (plus to collect some hatchies/eggs that I never had the chance to get from past harvest events I'd missed).
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image
HoneyBunny
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HoneyBunny »

i'm hoarding owls since i'm not fond of the turkeys. i really liked the dark purple one and luckily got one first try, so now its all owls.
FREDDIE
ImageImage
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

I am saving candies for next year (just in case) but I am using some on critters i plan on gifting on later. Just a question...is anyone else having issues where they aren't getting that first click jump? I have 3 that i have clicked myself and they stayed at 0.00% even though I refreshed and clicked several times >.<
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
PeterCamenzind
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by PeterCamenzind »

There was a time when I had an obsession with getting a Domestic Amagnae eggsickle and no-one was selling any. I think I was offering 50k or more for it. During said period I would look at the Keeps of users online looking for one and messaging them whether they wanted to sell it. Purely obsessed :D Finally one user - flipflopdiva (thank you) - responded to my message in a positive manner and actually gifted said egg to me.

I am so stunned that these are now so easy to obtain!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
lolacharm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lolacharm »

PeterCamenzind wrote:There was a time when I had an obsession with getting a Domestic Amagnae eggsickle and no-one was selling any. I think I was offering 50k or more for it. During said period I would look at the Keeps of users online looking for one and messaging them whether they wanted to sell it. Purely obsessed :D Finally one user - flipflopdiva (thank you) - responded to my message in a positive manner and actually gifted said egg to me.

I am so stunned that these are now so easy to obtain!
I was offering 55k for one in my LTB thread for forever. FINALLY got it via purple corn :D
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Vampyredragon wrote:I am saving candies for next year (just in case) but I am using some on critters i plan on gifting on later. Just a question...is anyone else having issues where they aren't getting that first click jump? I have 3 that i have clicked myself and they stayed at 0.00% even though I refreshed and clicked several times >.<
There's a trick to it. When you catch the stream egg, if you give it a click then transform it the click still counts. But since it's a conjured egg it always starts at 0%. So if you want the click to go on the 'new' egg, you have to make sure to NOT click the stream egg.

Sooooooo... catch the stream egg > see the catch message > click the Keep button BEFORE the egg's view page comes up. The stream egg should still be at 0% at this point > use the corn > new egg should still be at 0% > then click it and get the 1st click bonus.
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Rhia wrote:Does anyone know what happens to the candies after the event? Can you still use it afterwards? Next thanksgiving or so?
Been wondering this myself. Am guessing they will be like other items and will just be in our inventories til next year? :t-shrug:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”