Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
PurpleMagi
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Hunger Games OOC

Post by PurpleMagi »

Well guys I just wanted to say I am offically leaving this forum. But before I do there is a small list of things I would like to say and do.

First of all I wanted to say thank you, these games were by far my favourite part of this whole forum. All the active members of these games I have been alliances with including Umbreon, Hyouka, Dauntless, Amazing, Lady, Kestrad, Ashc, and Sparrow, along with a whole bunch of others who only played once or twice. You all have been fantastic and I have enjoyed hearing all your creative ideas. These games were something I really enjoyed and something I will always remember.
These games made my life just a little bit better, gave me something to work on and something to look forward to.

During my break from here I realized some things. I realized that I made a lot of mistakes, everyone does that of course but there was one particular thing I did that I regret.
So this is for Dauntless.
I was a bitch to you and I am so sorry, if nothing else I hope you know that. I regret what I said to you.
You are an awesome person and even if we had our ummm.... Bumps along the way (to put it lightly) I want you to know you are a great guy and deserve to have friends who can recognize that. I don't want you to forgive me I just want you to know that I respect you and you are in my opinion a really cool person to interact with. I am sorry.

So if it is alright I would like to make one of these games before I leave, I realize Lady and Dauntless are making one next but if it is alright I would like to arrange something with you guys so I can put one on.
My games will be interesting and I think you all will enjoy it, it is not what I planned to do originally.

There is so much more I want to say to you all but words can not express it so I will leave this at that before it gets awkward.
Have a good life everyone!
No longer Active
SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

Awwww, Purple, I'm gonna miss you! I'm glad these games where beneficial to you. I wish I could help more though. If you ever want to talk, shoot me a PM or email or something. Until then, I'll miss you a moose load. (A moose load is quite allot... In case you didn't get that... I'm tired and weird...)

Want to get something off your back? Just want to talk? Send me a PM or start a chat with me on 7 Cups of Tea. I'm here to help.

Send me a PM to get a random science fact!
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

My alliance needs an extension. I can't stay long, I have to go to a rowing meeting in a minute. >.<
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
TheAmazingMe
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheAmazingMe »

My alliance isn't really much of an alliance any more
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

That sucks, I'm sorry. >.<

As a warning, tomorrow I won't be online until sometime in the evening. I'm rowing in two or three races.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

Good luck tomorrow. I can give you both extensions if you need them. Just keep me updated.

Want to get something off your back? Just want to talk? Send me a PM or start a chat with me on 7 Cups of Tea. I'm here to help.

TheAmazingMe
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheAmazingMe »

Well I have one less person I need to include in my submission so I likely will get it in on time
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

I generally like reading over my alliance's submissions before we send them in, so it's looking like ours won't be in until tomorrow afternoon. My alliance could try letting Saria read over it, but she's better with whether or not something is realistic than if there apart of a plan/important thing (like food) that we left out.

SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

((I just had an idea. What if which ever tribute wins becomes a sponsor for a game?))

umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Oooh, that would be cool. Would you use tributes from former games as well? :orly:

Back from my regatta. I'm veeeeery tired. >.<

Return to “Backstage”