Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rosehill »

Syndicate wrote: November 7th, 2023, 1:33:24 am Hey Rosehill!

I can't access a particular tab in my keep (keep view, user view is fine) .
The tab in question has 3,325 creatures in it, which... i'm guessing is the problem :lol:

user/Syndicate/1A--Stream-A-to-B
  • Chrome gives me a HTTP 500 Error
  • Safari gives me a blank white page
  • I have no trouble opening tabs with 2700 creatures in it.
I was actually just looking into this same issue. :lol:
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
Rosehill completely away June 25th - July 7th, intermittently away July 7th - August 11th.
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

How about that :lol:
Aflame wrote: November 5th, 2023, 2:59:35 pm also, seconding the lack of hover boxes - brave browser on mac
The hover boxes on Brave browser for mac show ok for me.
By any chance do you have the Shield - Block Scripts feature enabled? Having that enabled would stop the hover boxes from appearing. :angel:
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

Syndicate wrote: November 7th, 2023, 2:59:44 am How about that :lol:
Aflame wrote: November 5th, 2023, 2:59:35 pm also, seconding the lack of hover boxes - brave browser on mac
The hover boxes on Brave browser for mac show ok for me.
By any chance do you have the Shield - Block Scripts feature enabled? Having that enabled would stop the hover boxes from appearing. :angel:
just checked and I have the block scripts setting off! and the shield thing disabled for ms. I checked on safari as well and they don't show for me there either O.o the browser fairy must have blessed you !!
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

Tried to breed my 2 Sommar Pygmy Gemdragons together (both of them are able to breed) yet when I go to the page where it shows all the possible creatures they can breed with, the Sommar Pygmy Gem of the opposite gender does not show up, only the CWs of the opposite gender. Its the same for both genders.

Tried with the Vetur and Vernal as well, got the same issue. Can't test with Autumnal since I only got a female but I'm going to guess the same problem occurs.

Older GDs breed with each other fine, its just the newer ones.
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

AuraDragoness wrote: November 8th, 2023, 10:04:13 am Tried to breed my 2 Sommar Pygmy Gemdragons together (both of them are able to breed) yet when I go to the page where it shows all the possible creatures they can breed with, the Sommar Pygmy Gem of the opposite gender does not show up, only the CWs of the opposite gender. Its the same for both genders.

Tried with the Vetur and Vernal as well, got the same issue. Can't test with Autumnal since I only got a female but I'm going to guess the same problem occurs.

Older GDs breed with each other fine, its just the newer ones.
Breeding for this year's gemdragons hasn't been turned on yet. That is, the breeding where they would be able to breed more of their own kind.
Rosehill completely away June 25th - July 7th, intermittently away July 7th - August 11th.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Had opened a few pages up and had this one load...not sure from which page though?? O.o
General Error
Illegal use of $_SERVER. You must use the request class to access input data. Found in /home/ubuntu/sites/magistream.com/creatures/grr/move.php on line 63. This error message was generated by deactivated_super_global.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: [email protected]
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

Hey Rosehill,

Tiny little minor thing, but when using trade notes from Iphone (Safari), apostrophes aren't recognised and appear as ???
I have no problems with this on Mac (Safari)

Also, quotation marks don't work in trade notes from either Iphone or Mac, but I can't recall if they ever did :wat:
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Syndicate wrote: November 11th, 2023, 5:10:50 pm Hey Rosehill,

Tiny little minor thing, but when using trade notes from Iphone (Safari), apostrophes aren't recognised and appear as ???
I have no problems with this on Mac (Safari)

Also, quotation marks don't work in trade notes from either Iphone or Mac, but I can't recall if they ever did :wat:
I don't think any punctuation or special characters has ever worked in trade notes tbh... :t-sweat: I'll get to fixing that at some point. :lol:

Things that have now been fixed:
  • Mass moving from non-main tabs to Main tabs is working
  • Opening up big tabs is now working
  • The error message @HiddenMystic posted has been fixed. This error appeared if you were moving creatures one by one and happened to open the move link to a new tab or window.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

I don't seem to be able to move single creatures with the actions anymore. It comes up that they have been moved but when click off my keep they are still in the same place.

Mass moving still works just not moving via that creatures actions. It was working fine an hour or so ago since i moved creatures for a trade so not 100% if its bugged out or an issue with my laptop
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

falsanthin wrote: November 12th, 2023, 8:05:56 am I don't seem to be able to move single creatures with the actions anymore. It comes up that they have been moved but when click off my keep they are still in the same place.

Mass moving still works just not moving via that creatures actions
Ditto, I'm having the same problem. Tried moving a single hatchling from Main to a different tab. Did something else and came back to main and the hatchling was back. Moved it again, it came back on refresh.. tried a different tab, same thing. Since it was for a trade at a later date, I just sent it to the intended recipient so it would be in the 'right' place.
I'm back, but still catching up

Return to “Support and Suggestions”