Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I have no hover boxes either.. thought it was just the maintenance still in progress. I'm on Windows 11 using the latest Firefox.
I'm back, but still catching up
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

not sure if this is a result of the big changes and upgrades and functions still being worked on or something I've mandela'd myself into having a recollection of, but did there used to be an underline (like for hyperlink text on the rest of the site) when hovering over the names of tabs when moving individual creatures? it makes it a tiny bit easier to not misclick when moving things (:

also, seconding the lack of hover boxes - brave browser on mac
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Aflame wrote: November 5th, 2023, 2:59:35 pm not sure if this is a result of the big changes and upgrades and functions still being worked on or something I've mandela'd myself into having a recollection of, but did there used to be an underline (like for hyperlink text on the rest of the site) when hovering over the names of tabs when moving individual creatures? it makes it a tiny bit easier to not misclick when moving things (:

Yes, I'm missing that underline too!
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

faedemon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

caniskoppie wrote: November 5th, 2023, 5:58:07 pm
Aflame wrote: November 5th, 2023, 2:59:35 pm not sure if this is a result of the big changes and upgrades and functions still being worked on or something I've mandela'd myself into having a recollection of, but did there used to be an underline (like for hyperlink text on the rest of the site) when hovering over the names of tabs when moving individual creatures? it makes it a tiny bit easier to not misclick when moving things (:

Yes, I'm missing that underline too!
thirding this; i've definitely been missing the underlines since i use the Move feature quite often
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Unleashthekracken
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Unleashthekracken »

The liquor in remys inn isn’t available, it’s just the coffee. I know this it kind of minor, but I’m just trying to complete a particular quest, and I need the alcohol in order to complete it. Please and thank you.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Do the hover boxes appear for you all on other parts of the site (trades, using an item, lineages), or is it just breeding where it's not showing?

I will have to look into it, because this was one of the things that was tested multiple times before we reopened the site, and the hover box did show up then. It is also showing up for me on Windows 10 and 11, both on Chrome and Edge. :wtf:

I'll also check the bumping, that is a built-in feature of the forum software, so I'll take a deeper look to check if some permissions or something else has changed due to upgrading to a newer version of the forum software. I already checked that at some point and everything seemed to be okay, but I'll try to see what's going on.
Unleashthekracken wrote: November 5th, 2023, 6:24:30 pm The liquor in remys inn isn’t available, it’s just the coffee. I know this it kind of minor, but I’m just trying to complete a particular quest, and I need the alcohol in order to complete it. Please and thank you.
Remy doesn't always have a drink available, but I have it on good authority, that he'll have one again soon. ^_^
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
Rosehill completely away June 25th - July 7th, intermittently away July 7th - August 11th.
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

The Fine Tuning Glass doesn't give a hover box for me.
The Gender Change Potion gives a http error 500, page doesn't work.

I'm on the newest version of Chrome, on Windows 10.

EDIT: Cookie (used on a Puvia) also didn't give a hover box.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Rosehill wrote: November 6th, 2023, 4:30:33 amI'll also check the bumping, that is a built-in feature of the forum software, so I'll take a deeper look to check if some permissions or something else has changed due to upgrading to a newer version of the forum software. I already checked that at some point and everything seemed to be okay, but I'll try to see what's going on.
The bump button seems to come and go as it pleases :P Some days it's there, some days it's off visiting foreign lands, I assume.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I don't have a hover box on anything.

Windows 11 and Firefox
I'm back, but still catching up
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

Hey Rosehill!

I can't access a particular tab in my keep (keep view, user view is fine) .
The tab in question has 3,325 creatures in it, which... i'm guessing is the problem :lol:

user/Syndicate/1A--Stream-A-to-B
  • Chrome gives me a HTTP 500 Error
  • Safari gives me a blank white page
  • I have no trouble opening tabs with 2700 creatures in it.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”