Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I swear I'm not being stupid here, I'm being told I cannot have more than 8 eggs at a time - I only have 7 unfrozen eggs in my main tab.

I have been through every single one of my tabs and done the 'mass move' all unfrozen eggs of every species from every tab to main, and nothing moved. I don't have any more unfrozen eggs, I swear it. Pls help?

EDIT: Ok, I figured it out. I did have an unfrozen egg in another tab, so I guess the 'mass move' feature isn't working right now? Sorry if I missed that.
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

MothballMilkshake wrote: October 28th, 2023, 7:19:48 am I swear I'm not being stupid here, I'm being told I cannot have more than 8 eggs at a time - I only have 7 unfrozen eggs in my main tab.

I have been through every single one of my tabs and done the 'mass move' all unfrozen eggs of every species from every tab to main, and nothing moved. I don't have any more unfrozen eggs, I swear it. Pls help?

EDIT: Ok, I figured it out. I did have an unfrozen egg in another tab, so I guess the 'mass move' feature isn't working right now? Sorry if I missed that.
Mass move currently works for all other transfers except if you try mass moving things to the Main tab from a non-main tab.

Usually the easiest way to find an elusive unfrozen egg is to go the the creature statistics page (accessible from the top right of your keep, or here: stats ) and then sort the table based on the unfrozen eggs column. You can then check those bestiary pages to see which tabs have those creatures. ^.^
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
Rosehill completely away June 25th - July 7th, intermittently away July 7th - August 11th.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

That works normally, but not for the new creatures, which is when I normally mess up...as they don't have beastiary pages yet.
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I don't have a bump option in Waynal, though it's present in Kancha.

Images in spoiler; I just took them around 9 AM EST.
Spoiler
Kancha with bump option--------------------------------------------Waynal with no bump option
ImageImage
However, I do see this on my post in Waynal:
Last bumped by MadameRed on October 26th, 2023, 4:54 pm.

So the bump option seemed present before, but it's missing now.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Letting u know that the new Magistream Halloween Banner image is not loading/showing up on Firefox browsers. Instead it shows the normal banner.
Spoiler
Here's the new banner for Halloween if anyone wants to see it
images/stream_and_keep_dark.png
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Danafox wrote: October 29th, 2023, 8:28:14 pm Letting u know that the new Magistream Halloween Banner image is not loading/showing up on Firefox browsers. Instead it shows the normal banner.
Spoiler
That's probably a caching issue on your end. Hit ctrl+ F5 and it should show up
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Munin wrote: October 30th, 2023, 8:02:08 am
Danafox wrote: October 29th, 2023, 8:28:14 pm Letting u know that the new Magistream Halloween Banner image is not loading/showing up on Firefox browsers. Instead it shows the normal banner.
Spoiler
That's probably a caching issue on your end. Hit ctrl+ F5 and it should show up
I tried it last night several times and it didn't work. Tried it now and it finally loaded. :wave:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

I wanted to report that the bump button is not appearing on my threads, so I've been unable to bump them. Has it been disabled, or am I just not finding it. I have looked under the menus by the "post reply" button every time I've gone to bump my threads, and it's still not there. Thankfully, they haven't been deleted yet.

The topics in question:
viewtopic.php?t=208642#top
viewtopic.php?t=210396&start=530
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
froglady
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I have had this problem for a bit, but the Hallowe'en creatures kicked it into high gear. I originally had egg, hatchling and adult tabs so I could see how many eggs I had and visit the hatchlings easily. That stopped working, because I couldn't move the hatchlings out of main...but suddenly everything EXCEPT hatchlings went into the hatchlings tab when I tried to move them. So after some flailing I just deleted it, which brought my adults and eggs back into main. At that point I could move my adults from main into the adults tab and was happy. I still had to count eggs around hatchlings, which was not easy with 8 slots, but it was do-able. Today I tried to move my one adult into the adults tab from main and everything except the adult went into the adults tab and that one alone stayed in main. But after I tried to move the eggs back into main, that one went into the adults tab, too. At this point, I'm not sure that tabs are even useful. I'm on Windows 11 with the newest version of Firefox. Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited to add that the adult is a male scarecrow gryphon 14627862.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

froglady wrote: October 31st, 2023, 6:52:01 pm I have had this problem for a bit, but the Hallowe'en creatures kicked it into high gear. I originally had egg, hatchling and adult tabs so I could see how many eggs I had and visit the hatchlings easily. That stopped working, because I couldn't move the hatchlings out of main...but suddenly everything EXCEPT hatchlings went into the hatchlings tab when I tried to move them. So after some flailing I just deleted it, which brought my adults and eggs back into main. At that point I could move my adults from main into the adults tab and was happy. I still had to count eggs around hatchlings, which was not easy with 8 slots, but it was do-able. Today I tried to move my one adult into the adults tab from main and everything except the adult went into the adults tab and that one alone stayed in main. But after I tried to move the eggs back into main, that one went into the adults tab, too. At this point, I'm not sure that tabs are even useful. I'm on Windows 11 with the newest version of Firefox. Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited to add that the adult is a male scarecrow gryphon 14627862.
Can you give a screenshot of the options you are using to move the creatures? The mass move is sometimes a bit tricky, and what you are describing sounds like there might be a checkbox unchecked that should be checked, or the other way around. :orly:
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
Rosehill completely away June 25th - July 7th, intermittently away July 7th - August 11th.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”