The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
babycuddles
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: OPEN

Post by babycuddles »

I try to collect gold as never before.. But, its lagging so much after like 2-3 pages of clicking eggs and hatchlings.. :( I so hope that I will atleast get me a few eggs in the BM before its gone..
To Hatchling Only: ~ ~

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone..
:D Please give my eggs and creatures a click.. :D
<3 Thanks so much for helping.. <3

:bounce:

Wishlist on my Profile.. (under progress)

~~ :) avatar made by me :) ~~
masamuneangel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by masamuneangel »

do we know how long the shop will be here? ^_^
wishlist for christmas is dust bunnies, Snopal, Pennant-winged Pegasus or some of the rabbits from this years halloween event SB Pets only though please, since I don't collect anything else :)
Presents 25/25
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

masamuneangel wrote:do we know how long the shop will be here? ^_^
In the past is stayed a week.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: Closed

Post by Graveworm »

vipor wrote:
Graveworm wrote: The only players I’ve seen selling parentless Blue, Green, and Bronze Crystalwings have been asking 200k each and up for them.

*Raises hand* Guilty. ^_^

To be honest, I had been afraid of them being re-realeased much sooner.
Started selling them just before May and with the note that the magiversary would have a special shop I feared them being released in that shop.

I was also a bit afraid of the black market being around for a week already and that I just caught the last day. Happened before. But seeing as most posts about the black market are from sunday, I have time to get all the critters I need.
But all I can really say is, Bless the 7 eggslots for the entire month of May.
Just to be clear, I'm not complaining! I was just putting out an example for the person who thinks that the BM price is "a little high". I know rare creatures are not going to be cheap, nor do I expect them to be, and that's why I put so much effort into making & stockpiling goooold :t-pirate: :lol: :t-lol:

I was hoping they would be coming back for the Magiversary, and had a good feeling they might, but I still had no problem getting a parentless pair of each color CW when they popped up in the marketplace. I also am pretty sure I've seen at least one person selling them for higher prices, but I didn't want to mention it if I wasn't certain and I didn't feel like searching the Waynal ATM to see if I was correct. :t-xD: And I really did expect that if they popped up in the BM or Celebratory Shop, they'd cost more than they actually do- I didn't expect the Blue to be under 80k or the parentless Green & Bronze to be under 50k- and I would have still considered those to be reasonable! LOL.

And nope, you didn't miss a thing, the Market opened just a few minutes before Zanthor posted about it. I had been in the shops tab not too long before that to top up on celebratory gifts and the BM wasn't there when I started, but had appeared after I was done.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

I didn't think you where complaining ^.^
But yeah, I am suprised at the prices to. But also a bit happy as my latest attempts on hoarding gold has been... Less than stellar. :sweat: Might have something to do with a sudden urge to replace half my keep.

Here is hoping for a re-release of the pteira crystalwings. Maybe next year.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

Man I need that albino...but oh well.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scorpionrider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Scorpionrider »

Woohoo, finally I got 4 Cobra eggs to get access to the BM!!! xD
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

Scorpionrider wrote:Woohoo, finally I got 4 Cobra eggs to get access to the BM!!! xD
What does Alethin do with all those cobra eggs? I know I'd love to have all those sneks for my army. :lol:
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Sanax wrote:
Scorpionrider wrote:Woohoo, finally I got 4 Cobra eggs to get access to the BM!!! xD
What does Alethin do with all those cobra eggs? I know I'd love to have all those sneks for my army. :lol:
Probably milk their venom or sell them to questionable customers...Or he just likes them as companions.
Scorpionrider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Scorpionrider »

Or maybe his cobra (or he himself) is ovivorous... :lick:

Return to “Community Discussion”