Suomi | Finland -topic

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Shinimiras
CreaturesTrade

Re: Suomi | Finland -topic

Post by Shinimiras »

Ai mun jalat. Tein eilen viiskymmentä kyykkyyn ylös -liikettä kun halusin alottaa vähän treenaamaan reisilihaksia ja nyt lihakset ihan jäykkinä. Mut teen tänään uudestaan vaikka henki menis!

Tv-lupamaksu tuli taas eilen. Kiva sinänsä kun en oo kattonu töllöä varmaan kuukauteen. Ei sieltä kesäsin koskaan tuu mitään. Myytinmurtajatkin on uusintoja :/ Toisaalta jos ei olis nettiä niin kaipa sitä kattois enemmän.
ImageImageImageImage
Tiukukello
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tiukukello »

Welcome Queen of Nowhere~
So you like Finnish music? :D What bands are your favourites?
I hope you can come to visit Finland! It was a pretty interesting choice to pick Franz Eemil Sillanpää. I personally still don't know which of his books gave him the Nobel Price for Literature.. n__n;

On se hienoa että toiset jaksavat kuntoa ylläpitää. Itsellä ei riitä motivaatio sellaiseen ollenkaan. :'D
Tosin tanssimattoa rakastan! Se ei tunnu ns. kuntoilulta mutta kivaa on.
Sulkapalloa haluaisin pelata..

Mutta kohtapuoliinhan se TV-lupamaksu vaihtuu mediamaksuun että vähän sentään helpottaa.
..Tosin kaikista helpoimmalla pääsisi kun ei olisi avannut ovea TV-lupatarkastajalle.. *köhköh*

On se kumma kun nyt taas en saa mitään napattua tuolta Magi-joesta. No pitänee vain jatkaa yrittämistä taas puolen tunnin kuluttua..
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
helsinkivampiress
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by helsinkivampiress »

I know the Finnish music part was @ Queen of Nowhere but I'm absolutely addicted to Finnish bands as well XD On my myspace account I have *looks* 141 Finnish bands as friends lol I like rock so most of them are rock bands. I'd have to say my favorites are H.I.M. (my favorite band in general & the reason I got into all of this), Children of Bodom, Entwine, Uniklubi (really like them because they sing in Finnish & I think the language and accent is beautiful), The 69 Eyes (which is where my username came from), Nightwish, Sentenced, LoveX... etc.
Shinimiras
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shinimiras »

Mulla alkaa olla taas se et "jahas, mitäs mä haluun kerätä?". En viitti nyt ostaa uutta jääfeeniksiä pojan toivossa, kun yritän haalia kultaa ensi kuun lahjoitusotukseen. Synttärit sillon niin ajattelin, et vois osallistua johonkin huutokauppaan :D Puvioita haluisin kaksi (naarasta) vielä lisää, mutta tuntuu, et niitä ei ole enää joessa niin paljon.

Mediamaksu on kyllä herättäny vähän ristiriitasia tunteita. Siis ei se muutos mua haittais kun kerran töllöä vilkuilen sillon tällöin, mut mulla on kavereita, joilla on telkkari vain pleikan takia. Eipä silti, eihän muutkaan verot oo räätälöity jokaisen käytön mukaan *shrug*

Lol, mulla taas vaihtelee kirjotustyyli kirjakielen ja oman puhetyylin välillä.

Oh and to everyone who is clueless about Finnish, you can still pop in and comment/ask questions. I just figured a Finnish topic should go on in Finnish most of the time. But really, I don't believe for a second that Tiukukello and I are the only Finns around here. Where are youuu, lurkers?

Funny thing about music is that I don't like most Finnish bands. PMMP's later works are nice on occasion but I prefer my music more upbeat than some rock bands' stuff. I do listen to older Nightwish quite often though.
ImageImageImageImage
helsinkivampiress
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by helsinkivampiress »

Well it makes sense to type in Finnish here.
I just happen to like foreign bands alot more than anything from here in the US (not that there aren't bands here I think are good). Most of those just happen to be from Finland, but I also like alot of Swedish & Italian bands as well. A couple from the Netherlands & England too. PMMP is pretty good too, they played at Ruisrock this year (pretty sure anyway, thats what I heard at one point) and once again I couldn't go >.< Mainly wanted to go to see Deathstars & Children of Bodom, but luckily Deathstars might tour here in the US sometime & I've seen COB twice.
Queen of Nowhere
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Queen of Nowhere »

Tiukukello wrote:Welcome Queen of Nowhere~
So you like Finnish music? :D What bands are your favourites?
I hope you can come to visit Finland! It was a pretty interesting choice to pick Franz Eemil Sillanpää. I personally still don't know which of his books gave him the Nobel Price for Literature.. n__n;
I really love bands like Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Indica, To die For, For my Pain, Reflexoin, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Älymystö, Laurila, Scorngrain, Rain Diary, Turmion Kätilöt...just to name some of them^^
I think his books were never translated (into german) I just talked about his life and so on. I had to chose a book of another finisch author to represent finland...
my teacher gave me this book: Leena Lander - "Tummien perhosten koti" (The Home of the Dark Butterflies)...

... eggs D:
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

En oikein usko, että kovin moni suomalainen täällä loppujen lopuksi on. Itse tiedän itseni lisäksi neljä muuta ja vaikka suomalaisia olisi enemmän kuin me viisi niin tuskin ihan hirveän monta. Eli esimerkiksi verrattuna saksalaisten määrään meitä on täällä hyvin vähän. Voi siis olla, että suurin osa tämänkin topikin keskustelusta koskee ennemmin suomea kuin on suomeksi.

Tiukukellon myös tunnistan eräältä toiseltakin foorumilta. ;)
Tiukukello
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tiukukello »

Nosto.

Voi voi. Taisin olla lähemmäs kaksi viikkoa kokonaan poissa MaqiStreamista ja nyt olen täysin pihalla kaikista uusista olennoista ja ominaisuuksista.

Täytynee kai se hyväksyä sitten että suomalaiset edustavat hurjan pientä vähemmistöä täällä päin! No mutta ei se mitään.
Rosehill wrote:Tiukukellon myös tunnistan eräältä toiseltakin foorumilta. ;)
Hui..! Vuotis[ko?]

But geez you people have a good music taste! :D It's kinda surprising to find out that you do also listen to bands whose songs are sang all Finnish.
Queen of Nowhere wrote: my teacher gave me this book: Leena Lander - "Tummien perhosten koti" (The Home of the Dark Butterflies)...
Oooo! ....I've really never though that so many Finnish books are even translated to other languages. I'm a bit shocked now. :'D Also Leena Lander is a great author! Hmmm if you like Finnish literature, check out Sofi Oksanen if her works have been translated! Sofi Oksanen is one unique author~

No mutta jatkanpa ihmettelyä.
Spiider
CreaturesTrade

Post by Spiider »

Jeejee, Täältäpä tulla tepsuttaa vielä yksi suomalainen!

Yeayea, Here comes another Finnish one! Hehe, glad to see us have own topic in here too. ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Prestohdus
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Prestohdus »

Eh, kivaa että täällä tällainenkin topic on! ^^
Tiukukello wrote:
Rosehill wrote:Tiukukellon myös tunnistan eräältä toiseltakin foorumilta. ;)
Hui..! Vuotis[ko?]
Tottakai! :--D Täällä on muutenkin vähän vaikea kirjoittaa viestejä, kun olen vasta 10 v, enkä osaa enkkua niin paljoota, mutta tyydyn siihen, että kirjoitan kaikki viestini tuohon noihin klikkailutopiceihin. ;) Tää on muuten tosi kiva (ja koukuttava : D) paikka ja onkin kivaa että tänne löysin vuotiksen MagiStream -topicin kautta. ^^ < 3

Ja vielä näin P.S:nä: click, click, click. : D : D
ImageImageImageImage Image

Return to “Guilds Quarter”