☕️Goodmorning Board🍪

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: ☕️Goodmorning Board🍪

Post by castlevania »

Greyphilosopher wrote: May 29th, 2024, 12:57:57 am Morning all! For once I am actually awake in the morning... ^^;
Castlevania I am bonkers over your morning drinks routine!! All those drinks sound amazing! I've only ever really had the standard coffee and tea, so hearing about different kinds of drinks is a treat. I've always wanted to get into making my own, but alas, it will have to wait.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, that work is kind and you all get some time to relax!
i am so late seeing this, i apologize- but thank you so much! i am nuts about making nonalcoholic drinks. i always think to myself "why spend 6-8 USD on one cafe drink that i just can make at home and save that money for magistream shards instead :wat: "

yesterday, i got a jar of cane sugar and put in dried culinary lavender buds & rose petals to infuse with. i also learned how to make "cardamom honey" (no real honey is used) by taking agave syrup and simmering freshly crushed cardamom pods into it for a delicious aroma. ill use the flower infused sugar, cardamom agave syrup for delicately flavored drinks. they will be wonderful in tea and fresh espresso for breakfast (along with homemade baked goods) :wave: when you're able to make your own i highly reccommend it!

that being said about my morning: i went to bed earlier than usual, and woke up at 5am. it took quite a bit for me to fall unconscious again until i had to wake up for real for work. i had a very filling bowl of overnight oats (and cut some dried apricot and dates to sweeten it). chia seed pudding tastes great with cut dried apricot and dates too! i didnt prepare a fancy drink this morning, but would like to when im home- the office espresso machine was closed by the time i was in the mood for a drink and now i need my fix soon

Return to “Popsicle stand”