Dragon Cave :)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon Cave :)

Post by Enchanteddil »

NyxNoire wrote:Just tried breeding the hybrid, I have 4 of each type of dragon. The breeding resulted in two eggs that were the same breed as one of the parents, a not interested, and a refusal. :derp:
I managed to get 8 of the hybrids. I have about 4 more pairs left to breed. One gave me one of the same breeds, 2 gave me refusals, the rest were very cooperative :woo:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

New dragons. One in the coast, the other everywhere.
  • Two thin stripes crisscross the shell of this egg. Drake, sorts between bauta and black capped dragons
  • This little egg blends in to the sand. Pygmy, sorts between oracle and paper dragons
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I only managed to get one Halloween egg. Whenever I went to check, it said there are no eggs. I'm so mad at DC right now D:
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I'm currently trying to get as many Cantormaris Dragons (different variations) as possible + some Floret Wyvern (NOT the purple, gold or orange, but the other three kinds). So if anyone is in a breeding mood, I would love some. I love 1st gens or nice lineages. Thanks :wave:

My scroll is currently full of eggs, so will not be able to accept any eggs right now <3
sceries
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by sceries »

i just bred some canto eggs, i can set up a one-way trade in a couple days when they hatch!
he/him :)

18/25 - thank you so much!!
wishlist: sapphire wyverns, other shiny things and birds, parentless crystalwings? i don't mind new release crystalwings but i'd prefer old ones! extended wishlist in profile if you want it <3
no 2023 crystalwings please!
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

sceries wrote:i just bred some canto eggs, i can set up a one-way trade in a couple days when they hatch!
Thank you so very much :woo: :woo:
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I'm trying for the yellow variation of the Sapphire Dragon. I bred my Sapphire Dragons, got the eggs and threw them into click sites to get as many views as possible. Now both eggs are sick. I fogged them, so they don't die. Any idea how to get to around 4,000 views without actually killing the eggs?

I currently have only one pink variation and zero of the yellow variation T_T T_T
sceries
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by sceries »

you don't need to get them to 4000 views as eggs! sapphire hatchlings can turn yellow too :)
also, i recommend waiting until eggs have less than six days left to put them on click sites. new eggs get sick very easily
he/him :)

18/25 - thank you so much!!
wishlist: sapphire wyverns, other shiny things and birds, parentless crystalwings? i don't mind new release crystalwings but i'd prefer old ones! extended wishlist in profile if you want it <3
no 2023 crystalwings please!
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

sceries wrote:you don't need to get them to 4000 views as eggs! sapphire hatchlings can turn yellow too :)
also, i recommend waiting until eggs have less than six days left to put them on click sites. new eggs get sick very easily
Ahhhh, ok. Thank you so much for that info <3 <3

I also keep trying to get the brown version of the Shumoga Dragon, but keep getting the other D:
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

I tried to breed you some of the Floret you wanted, but only ended up with this one:
https://dragcave.net/view/qIyLV
It's not 1.Gen. and I don't know if you like the lineage. So, if you like it, its for you :t-:) . Next week when my Florets were able to breed once more I will try further to get more of the special Florets

I'm not very in Dragoncave at the moment, so I have to read the fandome for all the complicate breeding or create stuff :t-blush: , but:
The dark variant of the Shumoga Dragons is produced by forcing an egg to hatch early, either by attempting to kill it or by use of Earthquake. https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Shumoga_Dragon
I have only two of the dark ones by myself, I hate killing my Dragons :t-fear:

Are you in need for more Cantomaris? I have a bunch to bree with.
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~ Happy Magiversary! :t-:)

Return to “Guilds Quarter”