The Furry Community

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Are you a Furry?

Yes
53%
No
23%
Maybe?
16%
They Seem Cool!
6%
I came here to have fun!
2%

Total votes: 83

CrystalMysteria
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: The Furry Community

Post by CrystalMysteria »

jenniexjoey1993 wrote:hewwo!! I am a furry. been one for 13 years!! ^-^
That is so awesome!!!! What kind of Furry are you?! =D

I have been one, pretty much all of my life! XD

Crystal's Daycare is Open
Gifts 1/25 Gifts
Thank you so much for the gifts!
*gets pelted by flowers* YAY!
{Please Click to Help Hatch}
Looking to {Gender Swap}
Looking to {Buy Parent-less Match}
DarkEcho17
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkEcho17 »

Heyyyy I'm a furry, and apparently have been since I was 5. At least, most of the things I drew back then were anthro animals, so yeah. I officially made my first "Fursona" in 6th grade - a red fox with blue wings named Tawnyfrost - but changed it later that year to a grey wolf named (Dark)Echo (now just Echo). She's been with me since then and I've only made a few alterations to her original design.
Climb these hills, I’m reaching for the heights and chasing all the lights that shine. And when they let you down, it’s another day of sun!
CrystalMysteria
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

DarkEcho17 wrote:Heyyyy I'm a furry, and apparently have been since I was 5. At least, most of the things I drew back then were anthro animals, so yeah. I officially made my first "Fursona" in 6th grade - a red fox with blue wings named Tawnyfrost - but changed it later that year to a grey wolf named (Dark)Echo (now just Echo). She's been with me since then and I've only made a few alterations to her original design.
She sounds awesome!!!! I love Red and Blue! (Plus black! my fave colors).

I am happy this Topic is getting hits on it! ^ ^ I was just so curious but I am happy I Did it! =D

Gifts 1/25 Gifts
Looking to {Gender Swap}
Nyra
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nyra »

I'm more of a Neko (for those who don't know, that just means someone who wears cat ears and/or a tail but doesn't go full fur suit). I have a couple pairs of ears (one black, one copper with sparkly flowers <3), unfortunately I don't have a tail yet. I've never actually come up with a fursona, but when I think about it I generally imagine myself as either a grey or black cat. I didn't know what a furry was until I started high school, and didn't realize that I (kind of) am one until a couple years after, but I've pretended to be a cat since I was little, so I guess I was XD.

(Side note, if anyone has any tips on how to purr it would be much appreciated. I know there are people who can do it but I can never get the sound right. Thanks in advance <3)
Image Chouchou will eat everyone's left shoe
CrystalMysteria
CreaturesTrade

Nyra wrote:I'm more of a Neko (for those who don't know, that just means someone who wears cat ears and/or a tail but doesn't go full fur suit). I have a couple pairs of ears (one black, one copper with sparkly flowers <3), unfortunately I don't have a tail yet. I've never actually come up with a fursona, but when I think about it I generally imagine myself as either a grey or black cat. I didn't know what a furry was until I started high school, and didn't realize that I (kind of) am one until a couple years after, but I've pretended to be a cat since I was little, so I guess I was XD.

(Side note, if anyone has any tips on how to purr it would be much appreciated. I know there are people who can do it but I can never get the sound right. Thanks in advance <3)
If you have yarn, you can make your own tail! I don't have enough for a furrsuit so I wear the ears and Tails, the yarn feels fluffy =w= at least Till you can get one you like!

As for purring~ make a small o with your lips to blow out air, then try to either roll your rs or growl ^^, it feels great especially if you have an itchy throat!

Gifts 1/25 Gifts
Looking to {Gender Swap}
Nyra
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nyra »

Those are great tips! I knit on and off so I have plenty of yarn, I'll have to try that.

I never thought to roll the rs for purring, but you're right it sounds great! I'll have to use that until I master the growling method. Thank you so much <3
Image Chouchou will eat everyone's left shoe
CrystalMysteria
CreaturesTrade

Nyra wrote:Those are great tips! I knit on and off so I have plenty of yarn, I'll have to try that.

I never thought to roll the rs for purring, but you're right it sounds great! I'll have to use that until I master the growling method. Thank you so much <3

Glad I was able to help out! yay for a fellow knitter! I love the yarns XD *snuggles into the middle of them* =w=

Gifts 1/25 Gifts
Looking to {Gender Swap}
jenniexjoey1993
CreaturesTrade

Post by jenniexjoey1993 »

Im mainly a fox furry but Im also a mix of rainbow tiger, dark alicorn, wolf, dragon, mouse, and leopard
CrystalMysteria
CreaturesTrade

jenniexjoey1993 wrote:Im mainly a fox furry but Im also a mix of rainbow tiger, dark alicorn, wolf, dragon, mouse, and leopard
That sounds a very cool mix! Kind of sounds like an awesome draconequus!

Gifts 1/25 Gifts
Looking to {Gender Swap}
Athenaash
CreaturesTrade

Post by Athenaash »

I am a furry! Yay!!
My fursona is a cat, though I have a few other ones!
Her name is Bea and she is a mostly brown cat, she has a few green and pink accents though!
<3 the Ramen System
I hope you all have a good day!
(if you want please click my eggs! I will try and click back!)

Return to “Popsicle stand”