Cats & Dogs | OOC Thread

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Inspirit
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cats & Dogs | OOC Thread

Post by Inspirit »

Tempted but hopefully i have the time to post.

Hmm.. Preferred both but i guess i would prefer dog more.. Although i'm gonna make a cat character first. :lol:

Alexis "Lexi" Holland

.: Name :.
Alexis Rae Holland
.: Age :.
.: Gender :.
Female
.: Sexuality :.
Heterosexual
.: Appearance :.
Human Form
>Platinum-white long hair flowing past her chest with wavy ends >Lean and petite frame with height of only 5 feet tall >Has prominent blue eyes that even reflects in her shift >Looks young with fair skin >Usually dressed in hoodie or wears a cap just to cover her obvious hair when she is outside
Snow Leopard
Even though snow leopards are already smaller than most big cats, Lexi's shift is considerably small among the species. Unlike her human form, her shift has stocky body with stocky short legs. Like the usual snow leopards, she has long thick smoky gray fur with whitish underparts. Gray to black open rosettes adorned her body with smaller spots on the head and larger spots on the legs and tail.
.: Enhancement :.
Fast and agile with good balance and keen sense of smell, sight and hearing. But in her animal shift, she is less agile because of her stockier built.
.: Rank :.
Healer
.: Relationship Status :. Open
.: Strength :.
Has vast knowledge on herbs and methods of healing which works wonder, intelligent, attentive, tricky and serious
.: Weakness :.
Hates to fight, violence, stubborn and the heat

Was going for some kind of wild cat for this girl but can't let her be too vulnerable. Anyway, hope it is acceptable :D

ImageImageImageImageImage
To hatchling only:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/15134981][img]https://magistream.com/img/15134981.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/15134988][img]https://magistream.com/img/15134988.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/15134986][img]https://magistream.com/img/15134986.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/15134977][img]https://magistream.com/img/15134977.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/15134984][img]https://magistream.com/img/15134984.gif[/img][/url]
Signature art by Fishbone and avatar by gingy
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• @Inspirit All right, that's fine. She looks good, so I'll add her to the front.
DrBeansMD
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by DrBeansMD »

Name: Matthias (Matt) Hemstede
Clan: Whitestar Tribe
Animal form: White Lion
Human Form: A bit like this
height- 6'1" (~185cm)
build- Tall and muscular, neither particularly thin nor stocky
scent- Bergamot and cloves
Enhancements: Extremely good hearing, excellent balance, fairly agile, though not the fastest considering he's one of the bulkier cats.
Personality: In his younger days, Matt was quite the aggressive fellow, willing to fight with anything and everything. He was a hothead, and easily provoked to anger. Nowadays, time and responsibility have tempered his demeanor such that he is much calmer and reasonable. Instead of the short-fused warrior he once was he now takes on a more fatherly role in the clan, considering most of his aggression was morphed into overprotectiveness at some point. His not beyond reason, although he is particular about how his clan is run. Aside from that, he does his best to be fair and just.
Mate: Kate
Last edited by DrBeansMD on January 19th, 2016, 6:52:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Looking for an RP partner? Check HERE!
Thank you for the gifts, everyone!
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• @DrBeansMD He's accepted. I'll add him to the front. I was actually thinking of making a Whitestar Tribe member, probably female since I already have a male. If you want, once I finish her, they could have some kind of relationship or something. It's up to you since it's your character. c:
Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

Post by Guardian_of_time »

Korey "KC" Delacour
~Name~
Korey Charles Delacour
~Nickname~
KC
~Age~
~Gender~
Male
~Sexuality~
Homosexual
~Clan~
Whitestar Tribe
~Rank~
Lieutenant
~Appearance~
Height: 6’3”
Build: Defined/Lean
Animal: Siberian Tiger
~Enhancement~
Enhanced Speed and Balance. While in tiger form he losses speed, but gains more strength.
~Relationship Status~
Single
~Personality~
KC is an easy going most of the time. He isn't afraid to use his hands and get dirty to help get anything done. Tries to keep a level head, but he can be stubborn on certain issues. Romantically he's a hopeless romantic falling head over heels sometimes for guys. He is giving and supporting of what others want to do. In his free time he likes to study French and German as well as stay fit. He also likes video games and logs as many hours and he can.
~Strengths~
Rational, Logical, Quick Witted, and Brave
~Weaknesses~
Territorial, Sarcastic, Blunt, and Stubborn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob Frost
~Name~
Jacob Tobias Frost
~Nickname~
None
~Age~
~Gender~
Male
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
~Clan~
Stormrunner Pak
~Rank~
Warrior
~Appearance~
Height: 5’8”
Build: Stocky/Beefy
Animal: Black Yukon Wolf
~Enhancement~
Enhanced Strength and Sense of Smell. While a wolf he gains better stamina.
~Relationship Status~
Single
~Personality~
Jacob is in a word head strong. Not always thinking through his plans he tends to rush into things with little regards for the consequences. Like his sister once he's on a task he finishes it quickly and effectively. Romantically he's a flirt and knows it. He likes to talk to all the ladies, at the time not looking for a permanent relationship unless he finds that special someone. Hobbies include running, drawing, and working out.
~Strengths~
Tactical, Loyal, Personable, and Honest
~Weaknesses~
Head Strong, Arrogant, Flirtatious, and Impatient

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evelyn”Evie"Frost
~Name~
Evelyn Marie Frost
~Nickname~
Evie
~Age~
~Gender~
Female
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
~Clan~
Stormrunner Pak
~Rank~
Hunter
~Appearance~
Height: 5’6”
Build: Slim/Petite
Animal: White Yukon Wolf
~Enhancement~
Enhanced Stamina and Hearing. While in wolf form she gains more strength
~Relationship Status~
Single
~Personality~
Shy and quiet Evie tends to stay in the background and observe. She works best from the shadows and doesn't like to have been seen. She see things in more shades of black and white not always knowing there's a middle ground. Like her brother once she's set to a task she finishes it quickly and effectively. Romantically she feels like relationships are a waste of time and doesn't put that much time into it. Special skills include lock picking, intelligence recon, and a photographic memory.
~Strengths~
Sneaky, Trusting, Realistic, and Honorable
~Weaknesses~
Hates Confrontations, Stubborn, Smart-Ass, and Skeptical

((I honestly don't favour cats or dogs, I like them both. However if I had to pick I like big cats))
Last edited by Guardian_of_time on January 19th, 2016, 1:38:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
DrBeansMD
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DrBeansMD »

Sure, whatever works for you Silvereil.
ImageImage
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• @Guardian_of_Time They all look good, though it might be nice to have either a small paragraph on their personality or a few personality traits for each of them so we have a general idea of how they might be and not just what they like and dislike. I'll add them to the front once you've done that. c:

@DrBeansMD All right. I'll see then. I think I'll probably still make her, but you can decide who you want Matt's mate to be, just as long as the other RPer consents with it.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Kate Hemstede (aka Kate Snyder) // Whitestar Warrior

Post by Silvereil »

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
╓⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╖
╙⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╜
Is ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

~ Ƙαтє Hємѕтє∂є ~
The Whitestar Warrior

name. Katelyn Hemstede (aka Katelyn Emily Snyder)
nickname(s). Kate
age » 26
gender » Female
birth date » June 22
sexuality » Heterosexual (Straight)

height » 172 cm (About 5'6")
build » Lean, Agile
hair » Blonde
eyes » Grey
scent » Cherry Blossom
animal form » Blackheart Cheetah
enhancements » Plenty of speed (little stamina), enhanced sight

partner » Matt Hemstede
children » --

main trait » Independent
+ traits » Strong, intelligent, cheerful, energetic, loyal
+/- traits » Guarded, cool, serious, cautious
- traits » Distant, mistrusting
personality » On the outside, Kate is that tough person who's not to be messed with. She's guarded much of the time and doesn't let people in, careful about who she trusts. Deep down, she is soft and sweet, but only those who are close to her can see it. She cares deeply about her friends and can be stubborn when it comes to looking after their well-being. Selfless and caring with a tough outer shield, Kate's a unique force of nature to be reckoned with. More coming soon!
Last edited by Silvereil on January 19th, 2016, 11:39:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DrBeansMD
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DrBeansMD »

Nice. I can see her as Matt's mate. Also, I'm giving thought to creating a second character, a healer for the Stormrunner pack. Would you be alright with her being a Maned Wolf, Silvereil? I know they aren't technically wolves, but they are canids.
ImageImage
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• Cool.

As for the other character, sure. Now, you're right. Technically they're not wolves; however, maybe she's a special case. Like, she's a unique shifter descended from a unique line that is especially gifted in learning the art of healing others, or something like that. Basically, yeah, it's fine if you want to make her a Maned Wolf, and yes, she can be a healer. c:

For everyone else, I will get the first post up either today or tomorrow night

Return to “Backstage”