Chest of Crests - Crest Shop and more (CLOSED)

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Auriene
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Chest of Crests - Crest Shop (OPEN)

Post by Auriene »

Thank you for your suggestions and ideas, Corvus! Here's the Coven of the Nameless Wood crest:

I hope you like it ^_^

Good things come to those who click! :)

ImageImageImageImageImage
Corvus
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Corvus »

Auriene wrote:Thank you for your suggestions and ideas, Corvus! Here's the Coven of the Nameless Wood crest:

I hope you like it ^_^
Like it? Nope, I love it! :D I'll come to you the second I get my dumb Coraxes to breed and start their lineage (I'm now consistently breeding 3 pairs to try to get one baby), because your crests are spot-on. ^_^ Thanks so much!
She/They - Wishlist!

{• ImageImageImageImageImage •}

< Click the Ravens for my lineages! >
aeternavi
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by aeternavi »

Username: aeternavi
Family name: Stellacaeli
Family name on the crest:
Stellacaeli;
The Stars of Heaven
Creature(s) on the crest: Chain and Bell White Elk
Colours: gold, white, hint of red Shiny but soft, if you understand my artist language ._.
Shield: Yes
Banner: Yes
Decorative elements: Heck Yes
Total price: 15,000g
Other suggestions:
Stellacaeli is latin for The Stars of Heaven, so I was thinking that could set the mood for ya. Maybe the frame of the shield can be elegant, and the insignia between the elk on the chill can be a mix of the chain and bells on the elk (like a red ribbon and a jeweled chain). I was also wondering if the name can be above the shield and the translation can be below, or something like that? Whatever looks better!
Other than that, I am not too uptight because from what i've seen you make flawless crests ^0^
these hatchlings will die unless matured! (1 day)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Unless hatched, these eggs will die in 1 day!

Auriene
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Auriene »

Your suggestions were most helpful, aeternavi. Here is the Stellacaeli crest:

Please let me know if it is to your liking ^.^

aeternavi
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by aeternavi »

• It's gorgeous! Thank you!
these hatchlings will die unless matured! (1 day)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Unless hatched, these eggs will die in 1 day!

Corvus
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Corvus »

Username: Corvus (look who's back, back again! XD)
Family name: Twistedtree
Family name on the crest: could you write it as "Twistedtree Brotherhood" instead? Or "The Twistedtree Brotherhood," if you'd rather.
Creature(s) on the crest: Corax Ravens
Colours: dark tones, browns/deep greens/blacks, matching the creatures
Shield: Yep - an unconventional shield (tree trunk, broken piece of wood, skull, maybe?)
Banner: Yep - perhaps the words carved on a bone/piece of wood?
Decorative elements: Yep - things like scattered bones, pieces of wood, maybe a single small shiny ring?
Total price: 15,000

Other suggestions: The Twistedtrees are the companion lineage to the Nameless Wood ravens, but they're nothing alike. These guys are scavengers, hence why i suggest broken wood and bones and stuff instead of nice gilded shields and fancy banners. If you can just make the crest look more makeshift than the Nameless Wood one, that'd be great. If it helps, these guys are the type who would hang out in a broken-down shack, forgotten graveyard, or creepy rotting tree rather than in a well-kept dark forest (like my Yatagarasu Ravens). If it looks kinda eerie, that's awesome. :D

Again, all the stuff I write is from random ideas I had and is designed to help you get a concept. No need to stay true to all of it if it's not working out! I love your crests, and they come out better than anything I'd think of, so I trust you. I just like to write a lot of words about these things! :t-xD:
She/They - Wishlist!

Auriene
CreaturesTrade

Post by Auriene »

Nice to see you again in my shop, Corvus! And don't worry about writing a lot, I really like detailed family descriptions :) Here's the Twistedtree Brotherhood crest:

Nice family name, by the way :D

Corvus
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Corvus »

Yooooo, that's perfect! Added it to the family page and credited you on my profile. :D I'll probably have you do something far more basic for the Birdfeather Puvias at some point, but... I've been a bit busy to gold mine lately. XD
She/They - Wishlist!

Mannimarco
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mannimarco »

Username: Mannimarco
Family name: Nigrescent White
Family name on the crest: Nigrescent White.
Creature(s) on the crest: Image This and that Image
Colours: White, black, some greyish stuff. Blue or beige are fine too.
Shield: Yup.
Banner: Yup. Thou I'd also like to see a banner with "Salt and Coal" motto.
Decorative elements: Yes, please. But I have less than "no" imagination, so I can't suggest anything cool.
Total price: 15k, I guess?
Other suggestions:
This ridiculous family name came up as a mistake in my great-as-always translation from my native language. In original "nigrescent" was a reference to dark and blackish Elapidae snakes (like Naja nigricollis, for example). So, maybe, try a tiny-little snaky somewhere in the corner? Or not tiny. Or not in the corner. I don't know.
But I do know that Ammits are Egyptian thing. But, please-please-please, I beg you, no ancient Egyptian stuff. Let's be original.
Your crests are absolutely majestic and I'm totally sure you can create something cool for these guys.
MS time+7
ImageImageImageImage
Buying any unfrozen Ammits, just PM me
My shop/My lineages/Wishlist, I guess?
Auriene
CreaturesTrade

Post by Auriene »

Nigrescent White crest:

Without ancient Egypt stuff :yarly: I made it in an alchemy style instead. The symbols on the shield are alchemical symbols of coal (the black one) and salt (the white one). Hope you like it!

Return to “Seller's Gallery”