The Goddess' Free Lineages [Requests Closed!]

This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
jpond
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Goddess' Free Lineages [Requests Open!]

Post by jpond »

I was eating some cookies, and thought I would like to request a couple of lineage creatures. May I please have one from the following: Daemonium & Goldeneye

* Thank you!! for my gifts!

Sakai
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sakai »

I love Cookies and so I want you to ask: May I have an offspring of your "Daemonium"-lineage? thanks <3

頑張れ日本!!!!
あきらめていない !!

♥ Blu ♥ Image ♥ Jewel ♥

セレス
signature set by freakazoid :3
WolfKeeper
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfKeeper »

Could I please get one from the Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Daemonium and Forbidden Love lineages please? I promise to follow all the rules and eat chocolate chip cookies <3!

Solar Eclipse
Spoiler
Many centuries ago a fine young fire gryphon was born, the son of a King, a Prince among Princes. Everyone knew of him and knew that once he has grown he would claim the title King of Fire just as his father had done by proving himself worthy. Though those before only mated with their own kind or to the Phoenix kind as mating with another kindred not similar to theirs was looked down upon. However, this all changed when the King of Fire had grown up and was out on a daily hunt. He was just about to take down a prey when suddenly he set eyes on a beautiful and elegant dark pegasus. He knew at once that it was Riselem, though she was not of royal descent she did possess qualities that many princesses could not even imagine having. He noticed, however, that she was galloping rather fast and decided to see what the problem was and soon found out she was being chased by a dark Magi who wanted her for his own evil doings. He flew down behind her and stopped him in his track and went back to Riselem to help her recover. She stayed over in his kingdom for a few days which was enough to make him fall in love with her and asked the approval of his family to choose Riselem as his mate. Though at first there was some hesitation, they agreed since they knew it was a perfect match. Together the King of Fire and Riselem created the Solar Eclipse family, for it was said that the moment they met there was a Solar Eclipse to signify the importance of the meeting of the two lovers.
Hope you like it! I'll work on the others a little later!
Big thank you to Rosehill for the beautiful Signature!ImageImage
Please click, thanks :D!
Mine:
LTB: Female Aecor Samean or Female Lunar Fox!LOVE KNOWS NO LIMITS<3
Please don't click any of the unfrozen hatchlings in my keep, they are supposed to stay that way.
Image Image
aquafire3769
CreaturesTrade

Post by aquafire3769 »

I want an offspring from your "Daemonium" lineage please! :D I love cookies...
ImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking!
Codes (for kind Ninja's and Pirate's):
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/5226019][img]http://magistream.com/img/5226019.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/5222263][img]http://magistream.com/img/5222263.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/5226905][img]http://magistream.com/img/5226905.gif[/img][/url]
PM me if you want a crest/sig set (I might even do a CSS). Examples are on my profile.

[/center]
Halkione
CreaturesTrade

Post by Halkione »

Could I have a Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Jungle Fever, and Daemonium, please? I'd like a male Jungle Fever, if at all possible! I have one female that I could breed him to :3
This is really nice of you to do, I'll be sure to follow the family rules.
I'll feed the babies plenty of cookies XD
ImageImageImageImage
Axelia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Axelia »

Could I have one from Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Daemonium, & Forbidden Love?

:t-pirate: Cookies :t-pirate:
Ceres
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ceres »

Could I please request
  • Solar Eclipse
    Lunar Eclipse
    Forbidden Love
    Golden Eye
I love linages (and cookies! <3 ) I promise to follow all linage rules. Thanks! <3 :wave: <3
ImageImageImage
EtherealGoddess
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Goddess' Free Lineages [Requests Closed!]

Post by EtherealGoddess »

Up to this point all lists have been updated! I apologize to those who made requests many months ago. I was going through very difficult times and had to leave Magistream. I am back now, and I will try my best to fulfill pending requests to members who are still active. I thank you for your patience. ^.^

IMPORTANT: Requests are now closed due to massive pending requests. My lists are full (specially the Daemonium family). I apologize for any inconvenience.

<3 Working on new signature.
:yey: Chibi Pipsqueaks Commissions closed!

Return to “Family Center”