2024 Magiversary gifting wish list

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

2024 Magiversary gifting wish list

Post by Shadowfax278 »

hello again :wave:,

here's another wish list thread, but for the Magiversary gifting event again this time. for those of you that are new as of more recently and didn't participate in last year's Christmas gifting event, here's a quick run-down of how it works:

• you can gift other users unfrozen eggs and hatchlings.
◙ you can still give frozen eggs and hatchlings but instead of them being gifted, they have to be traded.
• to gift a person, you click the "Gift" option on the far right side next to the creature you'd like to gift (Name, Freeze, Release, Embed, Gift ← will be a screenshot) either in Keep view or on that creature's page then you'll fill in the name of the user you'd like to gift (i.e., Enchanteddil); you also have the option of entering a message if you'd like, but you can also leave it blank as well as gift it anonymously by clicking in the checkbox of that option at the very bottom.
• the amount of gifts you can give is unlimited, but you can only give up to 3 gifts/person (i.e. 3 to Raneth, 3 to Enchanteddil, etc.); if you try to gift them more due to forgetting that you already gifted them the max of 3 gifts, a message will appear saying "You can't give one person more than three presents" (I know this from experience as I have accidentally done this a few times [due to forgetting that I've already given 3 gifts to someone]).
• you can receive up to 25 gifts and to see how many you have, go to your Keep page, and scroll down to the very bottom. if there's no image of a tree with presents under it or a mention of them, you haven't received any yet.
• to see how many gifts a user has, you can view it either on their profile page or in topic view (it'll show under their avatar and below the contact option). it can be turned on, if it's not already, by going to your profile settings, scrolling down to the very bottom of it where it says "Show Social Networking Buttons" and under that, is the option of "Show Gift Count"; you'll then check the checkbox next to it and then you'll be able to see the amount of gifts everyone has, including yourself ↔ it looks like this ↓

◘ it can also be turned off by going back into your profile settings, scrolling to the very bottom, and then unchecking the box next to "Show Gift Count"

○ the egg limit will also be increased by 5 this time (from 5 to 10) starting on Friday the 10th and going until Friday the 17th.

I'll start off with posting mine (feel free to remove if it's too early to get this posted) -
Stream-Born/Bred -
• a multiple of the new/previous Magiversary Crystalwings that'll be dropping soon (I'm missing a few of the older ones) ↔ these can also be a good backup if you can't find/get the other things on my list
Image Iridescent Horsefly (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Nyama Bruje (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Pond-Born/Bred -
Image Common Cerapicta (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Shop-Born/Bred -
Image Cytrinae (a female hatchling if possible, or an egg)
Image Cornu Lutrinae (male and female hatchlings if possible, or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Zabyna's Solar Maalas (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Zabyna's Lunar Maalas (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Bronze Pumpkin Wyrm (a female hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Silver Pumpkin Wyrm (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Gold Pumpkin Wyrm (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Peridot Dorrian Basilisk (another female hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Onyx Dorrian Basilisk (female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Event-Born/Bred -
Image Swirled Winged Cat (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Red Rosa Dove (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Yellow Rosa Dove (a male hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Dotenell (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Luparies (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Cacao Jackalope (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Snow Shoe Jackalope (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Field Pygmy Graga (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Forest Pygmy Graga (a male hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Dutch Duckit (a male hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Kursim Jackalope (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Pinue Meep (a female hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Zel Pyoka Cabbit (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Blue Ringed Sea Bunny (eggs [not breedable yet] ↔ didn't get as many as I would have liked)
Image Chromodore Sea Bunny (eggs [not breedable yet] ↔ didn't get as many as I would have liked)
Image Pastel Sea Bunny (eggs [not breedable yet] ↔ didn't get as many as I would have liked)
• any Crystalwings, Pygmy Gemdragons, & Pygmy Crystalwings I'm missing from my Holiday creature tab in the Magiversary section would be both appreciated and also be a very unexpected surprise:
Image Blue Pygmy Gemdragon (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Blue Pygmy Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Bronze Pygmy Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Green Pygmy Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Saerulis Pygmy Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Vetur Pygmy Gemdragon (female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Vetur Pygmy Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)

(just to name a few that I'm missing to be a bit more specific ↔ as was requested during the Halloween gifting event)

and these ones from past Magiversary events:
Image Blue Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Green Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Bronze Crystalwing (male hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Purple Pteira Crystalwing (a female hatchling if possible, or an egg)
Image Dark Lapis Crystalwing (a female hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Clostra Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Varja Crystalwing (male hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Teiro Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Spectrum Crystalwing (another female hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Sacris Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Moroi Crystalwing (female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Dionych Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Lesoni Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Sacer Crystalwing (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for other breeding pairs)
Image Tidal Wraithe (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Alvean Thornweb Spider (male hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Giant Cukurba (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Dire Trufwolf (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for a few other breeding pairs)
Image Arkenian Goose (a male hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Frigaes Reindeer (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Calidaes Reindeer (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Glyceris Drakeling (a male hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Crycoris Drakeling (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs ← for another breeding pair)
Image Golden Arkenian Goose (a male hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image White Holly Jackalope (a female hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Sintervos (male and female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Krampen Beest (another female hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Pyrix (female hatchlings, if possible or eggs)
Image Rabbitsune (blue/violet; a female hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Deiaurnox (light/white; a female hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Image Nadolig Corgerus (a male hatchling, if possible or an egg)
Other -

these will need to be traded

• any frozen hatchling I don't already have in both my frozen army and frozen Holiday army creature tabs in my keep; such as, for a few examples:
Image Dark Pegasus (female)
Image Tropical Leviathan (female)
Image Solar Hippogryph (male)
Image Hallow Capricorn (male)
Image Nandi Bear (female)
Image Spring Bloom Arkai (male)
Image Molten Arkai (male)
Image Swirled Winged Cat (female)
Image Daius Esplendit (female)
Image Chocolate Cabbit (male)

◘ to those of you that provide me with these, I'll make sure to help you out with your own frozen collections if you'd like so that I can return the favor ^_^. just pm me so I know what you're missing, and I'll work on getting those creatures to you or check out my store (linked button to it in my sig).
Things I DO NOT want ↔ PLEASE no -
Image Ratumbidae
• insects
• crabs
• snakes

I'll get these on my own, if I want them
thank you all in advance, and happy Magiversary :wave:
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on May 3rd, 2024, 1:57:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have 25/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2024 Magiversary gifting wish list

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Another resource for lists as well: viewtopic.php?t=210285

My wish list post is posted here under the spoiler:
Spoiler
My Wishlist

Username: TheTreeTurtle
Birthday: February 13th

I will happily accept any and all gifts! This list is just for if you'd like to make it personal. Generally, I like serpents, cats, crystalwings, and streamborn creatures from after 2014 I'm making this list specifically with gifting events in mind and thinking of eggs/hatchlings.

Most Wanted:

stream:
Spoiler
ImageImage winged cats ~ Image telvian panthers ~ ImageImage ALL farirs ~Image mist stalkers ~ ImageImage raza cobras ~ Image ashevors ~ Image osquals
ImageImageImageImageImage krotalos ~ Image tetzcotal anacondas ~ Image mottled pythons ~ Image nomuras ~ Image monarch butterfly fish ~ ImageImage najas

shop (bred or sb):
Spoiler
Image rewins ~Image donecs ~ ImageImage tundra tylluans Image constellation hinds ~ Image ruby wyverns ~ Image arkenian sakeiras
ImageImageImage alicantos ~ Image comets ~ Image dark najas ~ ImageImage dorrian basilisks

from breeding:
Spoiler
ImageImage ALL crystalwings ~ Image ALL farirs
ImageImageImage ALL pygmy gemdragons & crystalwings ~ Image pennant-winged pegasi ~ Image sapphire wyverns

pond:
Spoiler
Image ruby koi ~ Image dragon koi ~ Image globefish

quest (bred):
Spoiler
Image emerald wyverns ~ ImageImageImage ALL quetzalcoatls ~ Image rewins ~ Image candle ayotis ~ ImageImageImage ALL ophidians

event/gift (bred):
Spoiler
ImageImageImage ALL crystalwings ~ Image wikken cats ~ Image swirled winged cat ~ Image crystalcoatls ~ Image eldritch dragons
Image striped taedan gryphons ~ Image pine vosmari ~ Image dandylion (just eggs) ~ Image cyathia wyverns

donis (love bred, LOVE when they are named by the gifter):
Spoiler
ImageImageImage ALL crystalwings ~ Image temple cats ~ ImageImage basilisks ~ Image cobalt wyverns ~ Image autumn kirins ~ ImageImage alicantos
Image sanuses (sanusi?) ~ Image amarth alagos ~ Image adremeri ~ ImageImage raijus ~ Image black tienko
Image bleeding heart gryphon <3 ~ Image piasa birds ~ Image akhluts <3 ~ Image northern light fox ~ Image vitons
Image silex basilisks ~ Image ghost leopards ~ Image haietliks ~ Image filigree cats ~ Image autumn dragons
Image serterixes ~ Image coperas ~ Image ethereal lantern goats ~ Image skywreaths ~ ImageImage vishyrms
Image thunder rats ~ Image temple runner ~ Image arkenian picea deer ~ Image starclad minks ~ ImageImage ormyrs
ImageImage quetzumbidaes ~ ImageImage dorrian basilisks ~ ImageImage azull & goules quetzalcoatls ~ Image elisium kirins
Image longjing ~ ImageImage ornithoatls

other/special:
I would love any creatures from lineages that have complicated hybrids or a lot of species variations (crystalwings/gemdragons, chimeras/direcores, simurghs, gemstone kirins, butterfly fish) that I can help further the lines of.

If you would like to gift me something not on my list, please give it a fun/cool/cute/interesting name based on YOUR interests so I can cherish it more.

Thank you so much!

I will update this as often as I think to :srs:
Emphasis on any an all Crystalwings with them being available in The Keep's tributary (eggs or hatchies)
Last edited by TheTreeTurtle on May 10th, 2024, 1:30:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3
I'm 700 drinks in :well:

falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Happy magiversary everyone! heres my wishlist:

Streamborn:
I'll happily take any of the past streamborn crystalwings especially Cypheles Crystalwings (forever trying to get alt colours) and if there are any new streamborn event eggs i'd be happy with those too. Not really interested in any non event streamborns at the moment

Pondborn:
Pondborn Solar or Lunar Koi

Shopborn
I'd love any Shopborn creatures from the water or herbalist shops or any of the regular shops. If anyone is feeling more generous Somni Deshkivari, White Fenrir, Garm, Alastre Peryton (These would be high on my wishlist), Spotted Nivalis Bear or Nightshade Hearthhounds from the black market

Eventborn
I've got a very long list of eventborn creatures on my wishlist so its probably easier to check the list i have HERE. The absolute top of my wishlist would be parentless Pocket Sylphs

Item Variants:
Parentless Black Rose Imps, Gold Horned Narwhals, Caramel Gryphons or Swirled Winged Cats

Other
Gold :t-pirate: or 0% frozen eggs/low % frozen hatchlings listed in my eventborn wishlist. Extremely unlikely but i'd be over the moon with any Questborns/Giftborns/Donis/Parentless Hybrids

PLEASE NO!
Bred creatures, lineaged creatures or creatures with offspring. I do not like collecting creatures that have a lineage or have been bred, other than that i have no particularly disliked creatures
Last edited by falsanthin on May 2nd, 2024, 6:26:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Oooh! Another gift thread!

If you give me any of these creatures then THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!
Holyhounds
Deadwood deer
duckits
Citellans

Any crystalwings or gemdragons that you pick up from the stream are fine too! But I'd mainly prefer holyhounds and deadwood deer.

Please don't give me inbred creatures

<3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
2024 Magiversary wishlist
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

General Wishlist
Please don't send me bugs, spiders or unbreedables (see spoiler)
Spoiler
exception: Yunikons
Will always accept any Unicorn - any gender, any generation, named or frozen
Light/Dark Minicorns, Malachite Synaran Aericorn, Borean Narasad, Labradorite Synaran Aericorn, Opaline Synaran Aericorn, Buckskin/Grulla Foenaran Hipponox, Equilibrus Narasad, Forgotten Unicorn, Yunikon

Parentless

Stream: Ashevor eggs frozen at 0%
Light/Dark Minicorns, Malachite Synaran Aericorn, Borean Narasad
Shop: Labradorite Synaran Aericorn, Yunikon
Hybrid: Albino Direwolves, Opaline Synaran Aericorn
Pond: none
Quest: Rewin Dragon, Galactic Ray, Buckskin/Grulla Foenaran Hipponox, Kollinus
Event: Equilibrus Narasad, Forgotten Unicorn
Gift: none
Special: Family Progenitors of any type, I love inheriting new families

Bred

Stream: Light/Dark Minicorns, Malachite Synaran Aericorn, Borean Narasad
Shop: Labradorite Synaran Aericorn
Hybrid: Albino Direwolves, Opaline Synaran Aericorn
Pond: none
Quest: Buckskin/Grulla Foenaran Hipponox, 1st gen Kollinus
Event: Equilibrus Narasad
Gift: none
Special: lineaged creatures from families I don't already have

and for anyone feeling exceptionally generous
Donation Creature Wishlist
Will always accept any Unicorn - any gender, any generation, named or frozen
Unicorn, Dark Unicorn, Earth/Frost Unicorn, Light/Dark Saebra Unicorn, Light/Dark Silendarus Unicorn, Malicorn, Arkenian Tantivus
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Any crystalwings or koi fish <3
anything really

Or better yet send me a frozen egg via trade! :D
Last edited by NaoKitsune on May 10th, 2024, 10:14:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Hm. I’m still really in need of certain release date creatures, which I know is a real tall order, but I’ll post my LTB thread anyway.
Spoiler
I also like lowest gen hybrids/alt colors. Any Shop creature released between now and then, should there be any. A QB white rose imp on the extreme off chance anyone has one. Would be willing to give some gold for that, gift or no.

Highest wishlist are either of the Citrellans. Somehow I managed to miss both entirely that Event. They might be on my LTB, can’t remember, but they get a special mention. Parentless, please, I’m sorry.

Please, please don’t send me anything from any Stream. Every year 40%-60% of my gifts are from the Stream. :t-corner:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
silentstarelly
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by silentstarelly »

Username: silentstarelly

I would love any of the following:

Cute hatchlings (any generation, but no lineages please!):
- Ibex
- Phoenix / Ice Phoenix
- Hippogryph
- Gryphon (any color)
- Jackalope (any kind)
- Vosmari
- Cervinus Deer (any color)
- Vitriums (either kind)
- Dismot (any kind)

Albinos:
- Albino Direwolf
- Albino Nandi Bear
- Albino Direcore
- Albino Wolpertinger
- Albino Eshmeri
- White Cervinus Deer
- White Cukurba
- Os Raven
- Opaline Synaran Aericorn
- Arkenian Minirrell

Egyptian creatures (happy to buy them off you! Just PM me!):
- Temple Cat
- Temple Runner
- Temple Trickster (hatchling)
- Aaru Sphinx Cat
- Amenthes Sphinx Cat
- Albephas
- Choerop (hatchling)
- Anpean Alphyn
- Thehuti Ibis (hatchling)

Lowest-gen hybrids:
- Piebald Cervinus Deer
- Black Cervinus Deer
- Blue Pygmy Gemdragon / Blue Pygmy Crystalwing
- Bronze Pygmy Gemdragon / Bronze Pygmy Crystalwing
- Green Pygmy Gemdragon / Green Pygmy Crystalwing
- Pearlen Alvean Wasp
- Opaline Synaran Aericorn
- Golden Arkenian Goose
- Gilded Foxfire Skulk
- Alexandrite Gemstone Kirin
- Telvian Ammit
- Mist Ammit
- Swamp Copei
- Dragoste Agaori
- Light Lapis Pygmy Crystalwing
- Akvo Pygmy Crystalwing
- Cypheles Pygmy Gemdragon / Cypheles Pygmy Crystalwing (black variant) ***
- Lapis Crested Psittarx Dragon
- Levante Crested Psittarx Dragon
- Larimar Crested Psittarx Dragon
- Pavo Crested Psittarx Dragon
- Farfalla Crested Psittarx Dragon

Shopborn:
- Southern Alasre Alpaca
- Alpine Yale
- Pine Nulorn
- Tarax
- Maraegian Stromeri
- Fia Puca
- Sora Kamitori
- Kamitori
- Platyplush
- Gebruind Tulip Snail
- Seer Butterfly
- Alius Spicalx
- Stone Uguay
- Dark Naja

Streamborn:
- Red Flame Strider
- Terra Hyalus Rana
- Inferno Hound
- Rederan Spider

Event:
- Ornamental Blue Penguin
- Umber Arkai
- Snow Dragon
- Pekin Duckit
- Pink Mohlaris Elephant
- Pastel Wugu Amagnae
- Chromatic Wugu Amagnae
- Bell Squirrel
- Heartbreak Corazin
- Sangue Dracul

Donation creatures:
- Guardian Leo
- Sepia Sepiida
- Bloodmoon Yote
- Bluemoon Yote
- Temple Runner
- Sohbek
- Temple Trickster
- Thehuti Ibis
- Anpean Alphyn
- Albephas
- Muyang
- Llamhigyn y awyr
- Abaia
- Amarth Alagos
- Suricata
- Babitanah

Thank you!!
LTS various creatures - PM if you're interested interested!
Unfrozen hatchlings <1% - here
Misc creatures (mostly bred) - here
Hybrid hatchlings (1st gen) - here
Pygmy gemdragons & crystalwings (lowest gen) - here
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Wish list in my Sig, but anything I'm armying is fine with me.

SB's preferred
Trench Hippocampus
Mist Stalkee
Sapphire Somniant
Brontotherium
Celestial Butterflies
Minicorns
Amphista
Tenebre Foxes
DusK Bunnies
Silver Amagnae
etc...
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I would really love to receive any and all event creatures :t-swoon:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!

Return to “Community Discussion”