[S] Shards - Paused, thank you!

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: [S] Shards - Magiversary special! 15k each

Post by Kestrad »

Airasyraye wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 1:48:22 pm If still available, may I get a golden plumed crystalwing?

Thank you so much for making things available to others!

Now, *is* there any way to request I get a 5.10 crystalwing for the anniversary date but also be guaranteed on the list so you don’t run out of shards? If that’s too complicated, I understand, and will take whatever is easiest for you.
I'm very bad at remembering to log in and grab things on specific dates, so I prefer not to fulfill date requests. I'm happy to hold off on grabbing one for you for now so there's a chance it'll be born on the 10th, but would you be willing to take one from a different date if I don't grab any on that date?
Reima wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 2:15:37 pm I'd also like to buy 1 Golden Plumed Crystalwing if that's possible
Thank you regardless~ <3
Inspirit wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 8:15:47 pm Hello.
Can i get a Golden Vojkabayo and a Eleuthyian Hellenic Pegasus please?
Thank you

[E] And also an Arkenian Fox Simurgh please.
Missed out that one.
Got your orders down, thank you!
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Kestrad wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 9:54:58 pm
Airasyraye wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 1:48:22 pm If still available, may I get a golden plumed crystalwing?

Thank you so much for making things available to others!

Now, *is* there any way to request I get a 5.10 crystalwing for the anniversary date but also be guaranteed on the list so you don’t run out of shards? If that’s too complicated, I understand, and will take whatever is easiest for you.
I'm very bad at remembering to log in and grab things on specific dates, so I prefer not to fulfill date requests. I'm happy to hold off on grabbing one for you for now so there's a chance it'll be born on the 10th, but would you be willing to take one from a different date if I don't grab any on that date?
Yes, of course. Thanks for even agreeing to try.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Hello, may I have one purple plumed crystalwing and one golden plumed crystalwing? Thank you so much! <3
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
Hiraeth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hiraeth »

Hello :wave:
May I have one Alcelon please? Thank you sooo much <3
~~ Welcome to my garden! Clicks please ~~

Image Image Image Image
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Can I get a Fjallaugar (7) at 15kg per Shard, which is 105 000 gold, right? Thank you!! This discount is so kind of you to do. :D
Last edited by Ardroth on May 5th, 2024, 3:18:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks. If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag. Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Mathcat
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

If you're still taking requests, I'd like to order a purple crystalwing and a golden crystalwing, please, for a total of 12 shards (180,000g). Thanks!
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

id love to buy one Eleuthyian Hellenic Pegasus, please! 5 shards = 80k correct?
ImageImage

🕸️ my 2024 magiversary wishlist!
🕸️𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: https://sugarjolt.neocities.org/

ImageImage
Kestrad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Ryves wrote: May 4th, 2024, 12:10:48 pm Hello, may I have one purple plumed crystalwing and one golden plumed crystalwing? Thank you so much! <3
Hiraeth wrote: May 4th, 2024, 2:54:14 pm Hello :wave:
May I have one Alcelon please? Thank you sooo much <3
Ardroth wrote: May 4th, 2024, 9:35:40 pm Can I get a Fjallaugar (7) at 15kg per Shard, which is 105 000 gold, right? Thank you!! This discount is so kind of you to do. :D
Mathcat wrote: May 4th, 2024, 9:48:03 pm If you're still taking requests, I'd like to order a purple crystalwing and a golden crystalwing, please, for a total of 12 shards (180,000g). Thanks!
castlevania wrote: May 4th, 2024, 10:36:35 pm id love to buy one Eleuthyian Hellenic Pegasus, please! 5 shards = 80k correct?
5 shards would actually be 75k :)

I'm still currently taking orders and will start grabbing these this evening!
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Wonderful, thank you so much!! Sorry for all the edits on my end, I had more money left to buy some Shards myself than I thought, so I only need the one I mentioned! Thanks again!! :D
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks. If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag. Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
leica
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by leica »

Could I have 2 Dark Atramentums, please?
I'll pay with some creatures(all SB, 20 Kirin, 20 Psittarx Dragon, parentless 10 Chiolin, total 70K), you can see here user/leica/Trade
Thank you :D

Return to “Waynal”