LTB A Few

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

LTB A Few

Post by Airasyraye »

Hi-- :wave:

Still trying to fill out my quota on some things. I'm looking for as close to RD on these as possible, but it doesn't have to be exact. Those that are bolded and colored are the most needed.

Creatures:
-White Tundra Tylluan (RD: March 6th 2012)
-White Cukurba (RD: November 27th 2014)
-Abyssal Dunkleosteus (RD: March 5th 2017)
-Aestus Spicalx (RD: February 3rd 2019)
-Alius Spicalx (RD: February 3rd 2019)

-Alpine Yale (RD: May 25th 2012)
-Arcanum Serpaen (RD: August 8th 2012)
-Argent Psittarx Dragon (RD: August 11th 2021)
-Arkenian Serpaen (RD: January 22nd 2018)
-Birdwing Lunestre Dragon (RD: April 26th 2012)
-Bronze Pumpkin Wyrm (RD: October 15th 2022)
-Chocolate Earwig (RD: February 14th 2015)
-Cibeus Crab (RD: November 22nd 2012)
-Cootie (RD: February 14th 2013)
-Dark Naja (RD: March 15th 2022)
-Dark Serendin (RD: February 23rd 2013)
-Dutch Duckit (RD: April 8th 2012)
-Elred (RD: March 22nd 2019)
-Etainian Serpaen (RD: August 8th 2012)
-Fia Puca (RD: April 24th 2016)

-Jax (RD: October 24th 2015)
-Kamitori (RD: September 28th 2016)
-Lunarcalia (RD: February 13th 2016)
-Ona's Skjoeldus (RD: November 14th 2019)
-Pandorum (RD: October 25th 2014)
-Pocket Sylph (RD: December 19th 2015)
-Spider Light (RD: September 28th 2016)
-Swamp Copei (RD: July 13th 2019)
-Tidal Wraithe (RD: October 25th 2014)
-Turducken (RD: November 23th 2017)

Frozen Egg:
-Peach Pygmy Phoenix, 0.00%

I despair affording all these! D:

And you'll notice how many are Dark Brotherhood when I'm a Dark Brotherhood member and have been since the beginning. That's because I'm an idiot. :derp:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB A Few

Post by popa16 »

Sooo… it took some time, but I found those:

RD:
Image Image Image Image

Those are close to RD:
Image Image Image Image Image

At the end of the search I stopped distinguishing between July and June and 23 and 13, so check all their dates ;)
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

popa16 wrote: March 28th, 2024, 6:37:37 am Sooo… it took some time, but I found those:

RD:
Image Image Image Image

Those are close to RD:
Image Image Image Image Image

At the end of the search I stopped distinguishing between July and June and 23 and 13, so check all their dates ;)

So, I'm especially interested in the pumpkin wyrm, earwig, sylph, swamp copei. How much for those? The others I also am interested in, but might have to save up for. The Fia Puca is over 2 years past the RD, buuuut I have none to begin with and might be super hard to find someone with one. Anyway, how much for each creature, please?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

Airasyraye wrote: March 29th, 2024, 11:28:29 am So, I'm especially interested in the pumpkin wyrm, earwig, sylph, swamp copei. How much for those? The others I also am interested in, but might have to save up for. The Fia Puca is over 2 years past the RD, buuuut I have none to begin with and might be super hard to find someone with one. Anyway, how much for each creature, please?
It’s hilarious, but I really thought fit puca was born 28th April 2016, so 2 days after RD… congrats to me, I guess XD

I would say for prices, since they are really old event creatures I got Master Belmos price +1k for RD
Pocket Sylph - 11k
Earwig - 6k

Pumpkin wyrm - 7k (shop price was 5k, right?)
Swamp copei - this one will be bonus, since I got him as a gift - I want this little guy to be appreciated and finish someone’s collection

As for the rest - shopborns, so elred, fia puca, owl and serpent - shop price + 500g? Turducken is rare one, so I’m not sure how to price him - I remember during that event they usually went for 10k, but I have no idea about their current value. If you have one with later date we can just exchange them.

I’m generally open to negotiations, and open to accept creatures as payment:
any Torveus Dragon (especially purple, and I don’t care which gen are they)
any Pearl Wyrm (especially black)
Feather Drake
Ardulen Grotesque - especially those guys
Desert Courshound and Silkhound

Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

popa16 wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:49:21 pm
Airasyraye wrote: March 29th, 2024, 11:28:29 am So, I'm especially interested in the pumpkin wyrm, earwig, sylph, swamp copei. How much for those? The others I also am interested in, but might have to save up for. The Fia Puca is over 2 years past the RD, buuuut I have none to begin with and might be super hard to find someone with one. Anyway, how much for each creature, please?
It’s hilarious, but I really thought fit puca was born 28th April 2016, so 2 days after RD… congrats to me, I guess XD

I would say for prices, since they are really old event creatures I got Master Belmos price +1k for RD
Pocket Sylph - 11k
Earwig - 6k

Pumpkin wyrm - 7k (shop price was 5k, right?)
Swamp copei - this one will be bonus, since I got him as a gift - I want this little guy to be appreciated and finish someone’s collection

As for the rest - shopborns, so elred, fia puca, owl and serpent - shop price + 500g? Turducken is rare one, so I’m not sure how to price him - I remember during that event they usually went for 10k, but I have no idea about their current value. If you have one with later date we can just exchange them.

I’m generally open to negotiations, and open to accept creatures as payment:
any Torveus Dragon (especially purple, and I don’t care which gen are they)
any Pearl Wyrm (especially black)
Feather Drake
Ardulen Grotesque - especially those guys
Desert Courshound and Silkhound
So, if I'm doing math right:

$44,885 if we don't include the Fia Puca and the Turducken.

How much off for each of the creatures you'd accept? We can also go to PMs if you'd rather.
popa16
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

Sure thing, we can deal with it in pm, so your topic won’t end up with 3 extra pages ;)

With purple torveus dragons and grotuesques I don’t have limit, with rest… it depends. Tonight I don’t have time for that, I will come back tomorrow

Return to “Kancha”