LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

I have these shopborn donis that accidentally overgrew during hatching and so I missed catching them at below 1% or below 5% for freezing hatchie purposes for my collection.

So basically trading 1:1 for the same doni - must be below 4% or lower - gender doesn't need to match since gender potions exist
https://magistream.com/user/Danafox/DoniTrades

Aedalan - any gender - below 4% or below 1% (only need one) ----complete 5kgold sent
Foenaran Pygmy Gryphon - any gender - below 5% or below 1% (only need one)
Calidis Pygmy Gryphon - any gender - below 5% or below 1% (only need one)

You must freeze them in a protected tab before sending the trade. You get 5k gold for the trouble.

Thank you if you can help or for just looking. :wave:
Last edited by Danafox on December 31st, 2023, 11:17:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Post by Revan »

I was just wondering if anyone needed a really low percentage Adelan hatchling since I rarely hatch donis under 1%. I'm looking to grow one to adult, so your baby works perfectly for me if you're still in need of a trade.

Here is mine if you wish to look (safe to click!): Image
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Post by Danafox »

Revan wrote: December 31st, 2023, 10:27:35 pm I was just wondering if anyone needed a really low percentage Adelan hatchling since I rarely hatch donis under 1%. I'm looking to grow one to adult, so your baby works perfectly for me if you're still in need of a trade.

Here is mine if you wish to look (safe to click!): Image
Yes I do please and thank you so much :evil:

Last bumped by Danafox on March 28th, 2024, 8:08:05 pm.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin

Thank you to all my gifters! <3

Return to “Kancha”