Journey Into Alasre Moutains

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Journey Into Alasre Moutains

Post by audrei9 »

MothballMilkshake wrote: December 21st, 2023, 1:19:13 am
audrei9 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 7:53:41 am Aight. Just one little thing-

you said that Alethin's phoenix was a cardinal phoenix, but that phoenix hurt him? Cardinal phoenixes are supposed to be pushy healers right? Did you forget that you were writing a cardinal phoenix halfway through lol
I'm not finding a passage where the phoenix hurt him, unless I am having a complete mental blank?
"You didn’t bring a phoenix?” Alethin asked his old sometimes friend. Talyn winced and held out his cloak, showing off an array of burn marks as he did so.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

audrei9 wrote: December 21st, 2023, 5:56:27 am
MothballMilkshake wrote: December 21st, 2023, 1:19:13 am
audrei9 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 7:53:41 am Aight. Just one little thing-

you said that Alethin's phoenix was a cardinal phoenix, but that phoenix hurt him? Cardinal phoenixes are supposed to be pushy healers right? Did you forget that you were writing a cardinal phoenix halfway through lol
I'm not finding a passage where the phoenix hurt him, unless I am having a complete mental blank?
"You didn’t bring a phoenix?” Alethin asked his old sometimes friend. Talyn winced and held out his cloak, showing off an array of burn marks as he did so.
Yes, Talyn didn't bring a phoenix, he brought a Galopin's Flaming Comet and it hatched and burnt him :)
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

XD

oh my god was I sleepwalking when I read that sorry
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Tea House”