Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Stormpaws »

PrincessOfVampires wrote:I have brought the new Spell of Trading.

When I open trade some of the tabs that I have hidden actually shows under the main tab (viz picture):

When I click on some other tab and back to the main tab it disappears but if I add money to trade and click save it's back.
I have the same issue. I bought the Spell of Trading today and some of the hidden tabs show up under the main tab in my trades.
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by whitewolfjustice »

Stormpaws wrote:
PrincessOfVampires wrote:I have brought the new Spell of Trading.

When I open trade some of the tabs that I have hidden actually shows under the main tab (viz picture):

When I click on some other tab and back to the main tab it disappears but if I add money to trade and click save it's back.
I have the same issue. I bought the Spell of Trading today and some of the hidden tabs show up under the main tab in my trades.
This has been an issue since it came out.
I was super excited since my trades always take forever, but this only made it worse since I 'hid' most of my breeders and collections I then had 10,000 ish creatures loading as above. So I just changed it back and reported it here.....(probably a few pages ago)
It will get fixed eventually :orly:
Stray wrote:Alright, the Error 502 has already been reported. Good.
Seeing all of these I'm glad to know its not my Computer/Internet
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImageImageImage
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Stormpaws »

whitewolfjustice wrote: This has been an issue since it came out.
I was super excited since my trades always take forever, but this only made it worse since I 'hid' most of my breeders and collections I then had 10,000 ish creatures loading as above. So I just changed it back and reported it here.....(probably a few pages ago)
It will get fixed eventually :orly:
Ah ok, I wasn't sure if that was a general problem or if only some keeps are affected that have to be fixed individually.

(I regret buying the thing now...)
Kesstryl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kesstryl »

The site has been lagging quite a bit for quite a few days now. I wanted to report it because this is not normal, and the other sites I play on are not affected. Pages can take 10 to 20 seconds to load.
Please help us grow <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You can also find me on Lorwolf Image Image
4/25 presents, thank you <3
Ravenari
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ravenari »

Honestly a bit concerned that the site has been lagging and showing cloudflare errors for 2 weeks now (the lag right now is *terrible* and I've had timeouts on breedings over and over again), it's been getting worse since I first flagged this here, and we have a seasonal event coming up, and while the mods have addressed that - they haven't addressed this?

Because we all know that seasonal events increase load on the site, so like, the cloudflare issue is definitely going to get *worse* during the stream drop. :/ Could we get a heads up re: what's going on / what's being done to sort it out? I'm getting massive errors on gold-mining, but also just general day-to-day stuff. I can check 3 websites in the time it takes one page on Magistream to load. And yes, it might be better in a few hours, better still isn't 'fixed' and it never lasts.
Thank you for clicking :)
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Ravenari wrote:Honestly a bit concerned that the site has been lagging and showing cloudflare errors for 2 weeks now (the lag right now is *terrible* and I've had timeouts on breedings over and over again), it's been getting worse since I first flagged this here, and we have a seasonal event coming up, and while the mods have addressed that - they haven't addressed this?

Because we all know that seasonal events increase load on the site, so like, the cloudflare issue is definitely going to get *worse* during the stream drop. :/ Could we get a heads up re: what's going on / what's being done to sort it out? I'm getting massive errors on gold-mining, but also just general day-to-day stuff. I can check 3 websites in the time it takes one page on Magistream to load. And yes, it might be better in a few hours, better still isn't 'fixed' and it never lasts.
Rosehill posted about it in the event thread ^_^
https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... #p23309645
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Ravenari
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ravenari »

NyxNoire wrote:Rosehill posted about it in the event thread ^_^
Thank you! I just saw it :D It's really reassuring to read <3
Thank you for clicking :)
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Ravenari wrote:
NyxNoire wrote:Rosehill posted about it in the event thread ^_^
Thank you! I just saw it :D It's really reassuring to read <3
Yah, too bad it didn't get fixed yet.
Every second link I click gives me a 502. Freezing a new egg is becoming a chore (3 retries!), moving stuff just doesn't happen when the 502 intervenes, even hiding a tab took two tries.

Sorry Rose, I don't mean to attack you, I know what a humongous task fixing these errors can be. Really, I know, as former IT-professional. Hihi, glad I quit that! :D
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

site lag is so bad now

been last night too

cant freeze eggs or catch them from stream due to the lag!
vividmirage
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by vividmirage »

I have six live eggs right now??
(they all take clicks and stuff too)
★ hi, i'm mirage! any pronouns; active on chicken smoothie & pixel cat's end as well
★ currently returning from a year-long hiatus and no longer have a good grasp on values
★ (or any idea how half the creatures in my keep ended up in my possession lmao)

Return to “Support and Suggestions”