Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Meep547
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Meep547 »

I tried to pick this egg up: Image it says that I reached the 5 egg limit, even though I haven't yet. I can pick up other eggs though. It's a pretty egg, what creature is it?
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Meep547 wrote:I tried to pick this egg up: Image it says that I reached the 5 egg limit, even though I haven't yet. I can pick up other eggs though. It's a pretty egg, what creature is it?
https://magistream.com/bestiary.php?page=818

They come in 3 different colors. :wave:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Meep547
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Meep547 »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Meep547 wrote:I tried to pick this egg up: Image it says that I reached the 5 egg limit, even though I haven't yet. I can pick up other eggs though. It's a pretty egg, what creature is it?
https://magistream.com/bestiary.php?page=818

They come in 3 different colors. :wave:
Thank you for letting me know!
FeralCreature
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by FeralCreature »

I'm really getting aggravated over this. I saw an egg I wanted, so I released a golden dragon of some kind I had picked up a few days ago, I clicked on the new egg I wanted, it says I can't take care of more that 5 at a time. Well, I no longer HAVE 5, so I even FROZE one of the new eggs that are only dropping until the 2nd, tried to pick this egg up again, Image<<<<THIS ONE, and it STILL won't let me? As much actual money as I and so many others put into this site, it's just plain aggravating. D: D< :wtf: O.o So now I'm out my two eggs, and still never got that one. Ok, rant over, just thought you should know.

EDIT: I DID clear cache etc.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Cleared cache, logged in and out, and I couldn't pick up an egg for a few minutes. Was only a specific type of egg, but this is getting really aggravating, as FeralCreature said. It was a Wadjet Parabutha egg. I COULD pick up a Fiorellan Hedgehog next to it, but not the Wadjet. D:
they/them collectively - plural/fictional - 25
We do our best to click back. All posts are signed as needed, Alex manages sales and Reindeer Games posts.
(Alex, he/they, Art, he/him, Cayden, he/it, Ryley, he/they)
wishlist

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MoonCharm
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MoonCharm »

Topic https://magistream.com/24-competition-e ... read.html?
Editing failure. Messages are not edited, new ones are written.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

MoonCharm wrote:Topic https://magistream.com/24-competition-e ... read.html?
Editing failure. Messages are not edited, new ones are written.
There's literally 11 pages of posts in there so you'll have to be more specific as to where the problem is.
If the problem is 'users are not editing their posts but making new ones' that's not a site error, that's a user issue and you're probably better off just clicking the report function on the post.
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

LokiWolfbane wrote:https://photos.app.goo.gl/u3W5aKtqdk8uwDHk8

This is what keeps happening. Slide puzzle, black screen, and error when trying to open trades.
Trades are still doing this. Cleared chache, deleted browse history, etc. Still getting same thing.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
tinkerbees98
Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by tinkerbees98 »

Hey! I keep trying to pick up an egg from the stream but something very weird happens when I try to. I get the page that says you can't have more than 5 eggs but also it shows me as a different account? It lists a different username by the logout button and the money and shards amount is different than I have so it's definitely someone else. It's only for that page as when I click something else it switches back to my actual account.
click us!! thank you for all the gifts!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BeautifulPoem
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeautifulPoem »

So I don’t know how to fix this but I do have an idea of how this happens, when a person catches eggs in quick concession, freezes them, and goes back for more, over and over, certain eggs will sometimes no longer work. A friend and I were aggressively stream catching and this would often happen. Here are my observations:
- It is the same egg for everyone, and this egg doesn’t change until the natural refresh.
- there can be multiple eggs with this problem in the stream at once
- This problem is only created from users, the stream does not update with glitched eggs
I have learned these things because I have caused some eggs to have this glitch, so I would like to apologize since this seems to only happen when I aggressively fish the stream

My thoughts (This isn’t backed by facts or observations, just what I think may be happening)
Upon being at egg max, clicking on an egg will create the 5 egg limit screen, so very quickly going from 0 eggs to max can make random stream eggs that you click show the egg limit message because it hasn’t processed that you do have room. When this happens the egg is linked to the person who initially clicked it, as well as seen as being picked up to a full inventory.
English may be my first language, but grammar isn't :derp:
Take a look at my store: Poem's Clover Shop

Please feel free to click on anything in my main tab!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”