Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Jadeunicorn »

My daughter, LittleDragonfly, is having issues gifting (I haven't tried to gift yet, so can't be sure if I'm having the same problem).

She fills in the information and clicks to gift. It then gives a pop up about a connection that isn't secure. She clicked Continue... and then the gifting page just refreshes, clearing all the info inputted, the egg not being sent at all. T_T

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I really wish you would fix the issue that tells me I have an egg, but it's actually in someone else's keep
AND telling me I can't take care of more than 7 eggs when I don't have any, because it's also someone else's keep
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Jadeunicorn wrote:My daughter, LittleDragonfly, is having issues gifting (I haven't tried to gift yet, so can't be sure if I'm having the same problem).

She fills in the information and clicks to gift. It then gives a pop up about a connection that isn't secure. She clicked Continue... and then the gifting page just refreshes, clearing all the info inputted, the egg not being sent at all. T_T
I've just confirmed I can't gift either, due to the same issue. I'm using Firefox 70 (so is my daughter), and it's a Security warning pop-up (which from what I can see can't be disabled).

So will we not be able to gift anymore due to this?

P.S. I love SnapLinks.

Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

I've been able to gift without issues and I'm also using Firefox 70. Have you tried the usual suspects (hard refresh, clearing cookies/cache/site data)?
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
CuriousCake
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by CuriousCake »

CuriousCake wrote:In my keep it shows that the eggs are growing and hatching but when I post the embedded links of them they're still showing that they're eggs and not hatchlings.
it's still doing this
"All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much." -George HarrisonImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Katnilb »

CuriousCake wrote:
CuriousCake wrote:In my keep it shows that the eggs are growing and hatching but when I post the embedded links of them they're still showing that they're eggs and not hatchlings.
it's still doing this
Have you cleared your cache?

Try reloading the page the creatures are embedded on by pressing CTRL + F5
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Mathcat wrote:I've been able to gift without issues and I'm also using Firefox 70. Have you tried the usual suspects (hard refresh, clearing cookies/cache/site data)?
I also had LittleDragonfly try it on a Kindle Fire in a Silk Browser that we've pretty much never used so have no cache to clear. It did the same thing (minus the security pop-up). Hit send, and it just refreshed the page. T_T

EDIT: I also tried in Safari on my iPad, same issue. I'm beginning to think it's something with our accounts directly.

P.S. I love SnapLinks.

morgainthe
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by morgainthe »

I have 2 frozen Mortifelis eggs and 1 frozen Decessus egg. The system is seeing them as live eggs no will it allow me to release them
my keep is open for gold mining. My creatures are not for sale.
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

Jadeunicorn wrote:
Mathcat wrote:I've been able to gift without issues and I'm also using Firefox 70. Have you tried the usual suspects (hard refresh, clearing cookies/cache/site data)?
I also had LittleDragonfly try it on a Kindle Fire in a Silk Browser that we've pretty much never used so have no cache to clear. It did the same thing (minus the security pop-up). Hit send, and it just refreshed the page. T_T

EDIT: I also tried in Safari on my iPad, same issue. I'm beginning to think it's something with our accounts directly.
Since you're saying that you get a security pop-up, that seems to be an issue on your side. MS does not give out that kind of warning. Since it's not tied to a device or browser, it's probably your internet provider. But we'll look into the issue and see if something on our side might be causing this.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Morgaln wrote:
Jadeunicorn wrote:

Since you're saying that you get a security pop-up, that seems to be an issue on your side. MS does not give out that kind of warning. Since it's not tied to a device or browser, it's probably your internet provider. But we'll look into the issue and see if something on our side might be causing this.
It does seem to be something with the internet provider, since I seemed to be able to finally gift via my phone on mobile data (though my kids can't use that at all and I only sent some stuff to them since I hate using the phone for such things). However, I've changed nothing with my provider since the last time there was gifting. Could this be due to the MS site switch? That there's now something different in the configuration that my internet provider is having problems with? I've had no issues with any other sites, and honestly nothing has changed (been with this provider for years).

P.S. I love SnapLinks.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”