Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Katnilb »

Arrias wrote:Got the same breeding error as well as noticed the stream didn't refresh at the quarter hour mark.

I concur with best wishes to Rose and anyone else that's working on this! :t-swoon:
At least the breeding/embed more error should be a simple enough fix; it looks like the site's nginx (or the other web server used if nginx is just there to cache things) configuration has been changed so that it processes php files as plain text unless they end in .php.

Another easy configuration change to do is add support for https, instead of just sending sensitive information unencrypted; at present, anyone running a router between you and MagiStream can see your password, as can anyone on your local network. SSL certificates are even free if you use Let's Encrypt.

Also, has anyone else's avatar disappeared?
Madd
Queen of Mean
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Madd »

Katnilb, as you are probably aware, sometimes magic comes with a price. The site is a lot faster now, and your avatar was the price.

Actually though, I can't find it anywhere.

Good point about https, we have https now.
I don't work here anymore but I do still have this egg

Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

So when I checked my Keep earlier I'm pretty sure my protected tabs were highlighted in yellow, but now none of my tabs have the protected indication anymore. Not sure if this is a graphical error or the tabs are actually unprotected now, since I can't recall off the top of my head how to re-protect them. :derp: I'll report back once I check.

EDIT: Looks like the tabs are still protected, but the color change indicator is gone now.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

Katnilb wrote: Also, has anyone else's avatar disappeared?
Mine went missing too. I managed to upload a gif, but I can't figure out to upload an avatar I had saved to my computer.

I love the new speed of the forum though, so I guess it was worth an avatar! :lol:
Thank you for clicking <3
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Nm - wrong thread
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tallalune »

Kestrad wrote:So when I checked my Keep earlier I'm pretty sure my protected tabs were highlighted in yellow, but now none of my tabs have the protected indication anymore. Not sure if this is a graphical error or the tabs are actually unprotected now, since I can't recall off the top of my head how to re-protect them. :derp: I'll report back once I check.

EDIT: Looks like the tabs are still protected, but the color change indicator is gone now.

Hey guys, the three little buttons above the Log Out button are no longer there for me. I don't have the Beastiary or anything else, and like Kestrad posted my tabs were no longer Protected!! I freaked out man that's not what I wanted to wake up to this morning :'C

I have them hidden now, even though there IS a "protect tab" button it just doesn't do anything. Things can be clicked!! Everything is hidden now, and it's safe enough to click as the "Hide Tab" button is working.

I hope this can be fixed, I am sad : C
To Hatchling:
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

All tabs I had protected are still protected, thank you!
You just can't see which ones are protected. Relying on memory I tried a few, when I go to that tab the button on the far right says "Unprotect Tab", and clicking a creature does nothing.
Pfew, load off my chest. They're safe.

On another note, the site seems to be a lot faster. Thank you Madd and team!
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Tallalune wrote:
Kestrad wrote:So when I checked my Keep earlier I'm pretty sure my protected tabs were highlighted in yellow, but now none of my tabs have the protected indication anymore. Not sure if this is a graphical error or the tabs are actually unprotected now, since I can't recall off the top of my head how to re-protect them. :derp: I'll report back once I check.

Hey guys, the three little buttons above the Log Out button are no longer there for me. I don't have the Beastiary or anything else, and like Kestrad posted my tabs were no longer Protected!! I freaked out man that's not what I wanted to wake up to this morning :'C

I have them hidden now, even though there IS a "protect tab" button it just doesn't do anything. Things can be clicked!! Everything is hidden now, and it's safe enough to click as the "Hide Tab" button is working.

I hope this can be fixed, I am sad : C
The tabs are protected - the color change on the tab is missing is all. Hidden tabs still look the same to me. And yep bestiary, inventory and the 3rd one are gone for me too for now. But on the up side (and thanks to Madd for his hard work)...all of these are working right again. :woo:

Breeding
Trades
Embed multiple
Pm's
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
schtefy
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by schtefy »

Hi, I just used a breeding cooldown potion on a creature, the site said "Error! Using the item could not be done!", but the creature regained its ability to breed anyway. Moreover, the number of breeding cooldown potions in my inventory remained the same. I think this is also an error which should be fixed?

Or maybe it shouldn't, infinite cooldown potions would be so convenient.)))
Thanks for the gifts!

People who post and don't click, what's wrong with you?
KiraLadyWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by KiraLadyWolf »

I keep getting a "502 Bad Gateway Error" at random when I click between different things like on eggs or creatures, or even going from trades or stream. It says it's a host problem, not sure if you guys are aware of that or not?
ImageGift Count: 15/25
Wishlist
ImageImageCredit

Return to “Support and Suggestions”