lineage giveaway

This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: lineage giveaway

Post by Rhia »

Ok. But it's not possible at the moment, because the trades have not been reactivated yet.
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

IngusMus
CreaturesTrade

Post by IngusMus »

Thats fine i can wait
Clicky Clicky
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

Once trades are back up I would like the Colorful Flames phoenix if still available <3
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

PhoenixSolblade wrote: September 21st, 2023, 5:07:06 pm Once trades are back up I would like the Colorful Flames phoenix if still available <3
sent :wave:
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Thank you! I'll grab it as soon as the trading comes back online ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Rhia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

PhoenixSolblade wrote: October 26th, 2023, 7:25:17 pm Thank you! I'll grab it as soon as the trading comes back online ^^
At the moment the trades are working. Even if it says that would not be the case. Rosehill reactivated it.
wishlist
my lineages

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Ah now it's actually letting me :lol:
IngusMus
CreaturesTrade

Post by IngusMus »

hehe im back and can you send me the gentle giants pair when its possible 1 male and 1 female
Clicky Clicky
Rhia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

IngusMus wrote: November 21st, 2023, 6:05:45 pm hehe im back and can you send me the gentle giants pair when its possible 1 male and 1 female
sent :wave:
wishlist
my lineages

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

KiraLadyWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by KiraLadyWolf »

Hello! May I have one of the glacial Mass TakeOvers? Doesn't matter which long as it's a glacial. ^^ They look so cute blue and not purple!
ImageGift Count: 25/25
Wishlist

Return to “Family Center”