This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

ATeaWithBee
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: [LTB] Profile CSS

Post by ATeaWithBee »

What about a Male Riluo Fenghuang and a Skellion Pair +350K?

This week is my final exams so I’ll have a better draft by Friday, but I did a quick sketch for background color and feather color.
Spoiler
Spoiler
ImageImage Image ~ it’s ok to need a break sometimes.
ATeaWithBee
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ATeaWithBee »

Hi! I actually spent the weekend re-vamping my css cuz I wanted a little bit of a different vibe. Check it out if you want and see if there is anything you like or dislike. I wanted mine to be more like the magistream default but still have the vibe I’m going for.

I have some Ideas for yours but if there’s anything you definitely do want or don’t let me know. I can do a little animation too if you want but totally up to you!
Spoiler
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

I... don't know why I keep accidentally overlooking this thread in my post list, I am SO sorry. I can do the Riluo/Skellions/gold, absolutely!

I'm definitely trying to steer away from the default and into something fitting my theme (which is honestly just... feathers and birds and the black and blue vibe), but my GOD I am loving the animations! I would adore some in mine, if you're down for that! :t-swoon: :t-swoon:

I've been thinking a little bit more about the colour scheme, if that helps you at all? Obviously not quite that plain (ideally), but as far as colours go, maybe it's an inspiration?
Spoiler
ATeaWithBee
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ATeaWithBee »

So I’ve got the menu bar done I think. Take a look at it and see how you feel about the color and stuff and I’ll use that as the jumping-off point for the rest. There are two options for this: have the text be visible all the time or have the text only be visible when you hover your mouse over it.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

That looks great, ATeaWithBee!

I noticed this thread was active again and I just wanted to pop in and apologize for essentially flaking on you, Tyriagris. >.< I won't bother you with excuses. I'm glad someone else is able to help you though.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

ATeaWithBee wrote:So I’ve got the menu bar done I think. Take a look at it and see how you feel about the color and stuff and I’ll use that as the jumping-off point for the rest. There are two options for this: have the text be visible all the time or have the text only be visible when you hover your mouse over it.
Spoiler
I like that concept a lot!!
Off the top of my head, as far as changes go, I would say maybe veer away from a full #000000 black for the background into a very, very dark shade of grey instead, just so it blends a little better, and maybe go with a different font (I'm toying with the idea of it looking like handwriting, potentially?). I definitely prefer the always visible option, otherwise it's gonna get confusing if you're new to MS and happen to stumble there without knowing which buttons go where. :lol:
Revan wrote:That looks great, ATeaWithBee!

I noticed this thread was active again and I just wanted to pop in and apologize for essentially flaking on you, Tyriagris. >.< I won't bother you with excuses. I'm glad someone else is able to help you though.
Aww, hey, you're fine! :t-hugs: :t-glomp: Sometimes life just happens, this site and everything around it is still a hobby after all, and we don't always keep up with hobbies at the same pace. <3

Return to “Seller's Gallery”