Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril) OOC

Post by xxavrilxx »

Yes, either is fine :wave: I can easily work with both scenarios. And I feel the same way. Friday couldn’t come soon enough!!! I run a lab and everything that could go wrong today — totally did haha. I felt like I didn’t breathe for the entire 8 hours I was there :lol: D: I hope you had a wonderful day tho. This Rp has kept me occupied and excited :t-swoon:
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

okay :t-:). I might do the second one so that he can get get all confused and frustrated with continuing to feel those feelings while in his room so that he doesn't embarrass himself in front of his friends and they're looking at him like he's weird or grew another head. I wasn't able to sleep in a whole lot while on my trip last week and earlier this one before I came back. aw, I'm sorry. it was a bit slow, but I still tried to keep busy all the same. I'm glad, and I can't wait until he finally realizes that she's his mate <3
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have 25/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Sorry for the late reply. You have my full attention now! The wife and cat and dog needed pampered before bed :lol: The trip sounds exciting!! At least you’re home now and can rest <3

I finally replied in our RP thread. Let me know how we want to handle this more intimate interaction? Since they’re face to face and alone, we could really veer the strong feelings in and begin the denial and confusion
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

it’s okay, and ah. It was, and very fun. I was visiting siblings out of state. all three of them live in CO. I was able to sleep in slightly last Friday, but only until 9:30 mst which is 11:30 here and then only sleep until 8:30 the other days.

I saw and and I like it a lot ^_^. maybe we can do the second one and then her depression can start. I’ll have her figure out that he’s his mate due to making eye contact with him before he freaks out or however you want to have him react.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Visiting family always is exciting!!!

I love the idea of her figuring it out immediately while Link still struggles because he refuses to accept it.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

^_^

I posted earlier before I saw that you replied in here and then went back to edit it to have her figure out that he was her mate, forgetting briefly that I was going to do that. let me know if it needs to be edited again or if it’s okay.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

I totally did the same thing and replied too early. I fixed it in the middle. Is that okay how it is?
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

ah, and yes it is ^_^ although her eyes are ice blue with specks of green while human and only blue-grey when she’s a wolf but it’s okay. I’ll reply to it later as I’m going to go to bed now. this is fun :D

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Haha whoops! I’ll change it. I couldn’t remember which so I threw in what I thought :lol: yes I agree! I so missed role playing! I’m glad you helped me jump back into it! Goodnight <3
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

it’s okay ^_^ and I’m glad I could help you get back into it :t-:). posted my reply ^.^. I’ll probably have her start getting depressed after he dismisses her and she does her first attempt when she’s bathing in a stream near the cave she’s staying in.

edit 5:40pm: oh, poor, poor Link. how we’ll torment you so XD <— referring to the post I just posted. I hope it’s okay that I did that and that moon spirits can do that. if not, I’ll edit.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Backstage”